MOTW-Game (Page 6)

BeautifulSoul_ IF-Sizzlerz
BeautifulSoul_
BeautifulSoul_

Posted: 14 April 2012 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by beebutterfly

Sidra, my turnEvil SmileLOL

your turn to fry me ROFL

In what song would you have liked to be the singer?Tongue-to every song i like i want to be real singer of it ...LOLbut chalo not real singer but i do sing  them at my home or to friends ..this is impossibe that a song i hear and  like it and i won't sing it LOL

If you had to choose between dancing on Jalebi Bai and Razia Goondon mein phass gayi, which would you chooseLOL?none ..i don't like both..LOLits another thing that i use this  phrase from the song Allah bachaye meri jaan... k Raziya Goondon mein phas gaye ..because i only liked this line from the song ..and this is a famous proverb Raziya Goondon mein phas gaye LOL

Favourite show of all time? Tom and Jerry the cartoons ..i just love them from childhood .don't like the new ones the old ones of William Hanna, Joseph Barbara and Fred Quimby...they are really funny LOLjust can't get enough of them ..have seen one one episode so many times still laugh at them ..they can really put smile on everyone's face and lighten up your mood 

Favourite cartoon as a child? many as a kid i was a cartoon freakLOL...use to see so many cartoons , films and series ..still i love animated movies a lot...but my all time  favorites are Tom and Jerry these are our family cartoons even my  mom and dad when were kids they use to love Tom and Jerry a lotLOL

Funniest Song you've heard?...many right now this is coming in my mind in answer of your question
  raajaa chalo akele mein 
baj gayaa tabalaa tabele mein 
phans gaii jaan jhamele mein 
baj gayaa tabalaa  tabele mein LOL

Fav SRK movieTongue? hmmm not very much favorites LOLbut can say liked  his few films  Dil Wale  Dulhania le Jayenge and Pardes...

One emoticon on IF you've never used before but would have loved to?this one Nuke...this is the first time i used it in answering you... want to use it somewhere but could never use it rest all emoticons on IF i have used them somewhere LOL

Country you would like to visit- i really want to go on a world tour and see the world ...there are so many countries i want to see Switzerland , France , Italy, Spain , Australia , New zealand , Canada to name a few  ...but if i have to choose one then Australia ...i really want to see it after seeing it so many times on TV on various travelogues .. want to see it with my own eyes 

Choose one:

Train or plane-... Plane ..

Arjun or Babu-...difficult question ..LOL.Arjun is cooler than Babu in looks but as human being Babu is better than him..see i am disappointed with Arjun no matter he was fooled by thakur and was consumed in revenge but as a kid still he was so mean.. i don't like proudy people and his all story that impressed me was wrong Ouch.similarly his all good behavior with Phulwa and Abhay was a part of his plan... so will choose Babu..i know Arjun has come on righ path now but still credit should be given to Babu who has been good for so long..Smile

Date with Ajay or date with Aamir Khan-...i want to go on date with my dream prince  Day Dreamingjo k jaanay  kon hay kidhar hayDay Dreamingkaisa hay kon hay woh jaanay kahan hay...Jiske liye mere honton pe haan hayDay Dreaming.LOLamong these two Ajay. Day Dreamingsee Amir is my very much  favoirte actor equal to Ajay. and a sweetheart but  first thing i have met Amir in real life  .second and most  important thing is  i want the young Amir to whom i want to date Day Dreaminghow will i get that Amir  back now LOLso Ajay jee in Tux  i am ready for  date Wink

Last question- 
Who's the next bakri?LOL- thats a surpriseWink

Edited by sidra08 - 15 April 2012 at 3:49am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

thikuMulajdfansaba113Dreamer_beebutterflytiny15

BeautifulSoul_
BeautifulSoul_

Posted: 14 April 2012 at 2:37pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by 55shobha

hahahahaEvil Smile i m back with more questions
haha no problem bring it on and be ready for revenge Wink

1) fav food? Biryani most favorite 
2 which dish u can make good?...BiryaniLOL

3 fav indian city?..all Indian cities have their respective charm and delight but my favorite Mumbai.....yeh hay Mumbai Nagaria.. tu dekh babuwa  sone chaandi ki dagariya, tu dekh babuwa ...its really a fun place  ..also love Kochi ..so beautiful

5 most funny comment u ever read in IF?..Tapasya of uttaran is innocent , ichcha snatched  everything from her , jogi thakur never gave any rights to her ..never loved her and veer should have loved her after fraud marriage and no matter she separated him from his  love made his life a hell , blackmailed him..and also was responsible for his brother's  life destruction  , his death  , she once made veer  beg in front of her ..no problem still he should love her and care for her  reason she is Tapasya thakur  very realistic character and o rashmi is very hot ROFLisn't this  a joke ..these were some of funny comments of her fans on IFLOL

ok enough i will be back after more quetions?
i will wait LOL

Edited by sidra08 - 15 April 2012 at 3:55am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

saba113jdfanDreamer_tiny15Reenatyzed

beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Posted: 14 April 2012 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
Sidra, great answersWink
btw that funny song was too...funnyROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BeautifulSoul_

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 15 April 2012 at 1:40am | IP Logged
ok sidra now my turn tho they r repeatative but now i can't see ur ans in that UT forum as u know it v.well so repeating!!

ur fav. season/s(u can give in order of ur liking if more than 1)

Fav. fruit

Fav. festival

u r more spiritual or religious or both

hav u got siblings

a) if yes, how many & tell abt them

fav.sport/s( do u also play them or only watches them)

if god ask u 2 grant 5 wishes wat"ll b they?

as u r student so wats ur ambition 2 bcum

after marriage u like 2 b a house wife/home maker or a working woman wid taking care of home wid ur spouse

u like travelling or a homely prsn or both

u like 2 support honesty,humanity & values whether u r in minority or not or support the reverse may b in majority

humanity or patriotism

sea/ocean or mountains

do u smoke /drink

vegetarian or non-vegetarian or eggatarian or vegan(no milk pdts alongwid any kind of meat or fish)

can u dance or sing
( if yes, then wat u like more) u like dancing or singing or both
fav. song/s(hindi or eng or oder lang which u understand) 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jdfanBeautifulSoul_

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 15 April 2012 at 1:41am | IP Logged
OMG!! Sidra that was hawlarious! ROFL

The song was so good. Not only funny but complete with story! Great! :D
And the love letter...too too GOOD!! Clap

Amazing work there. We should give you more questions like these. You were just brilliant there. Had fun reading. LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

beebutterflyBeautifulSoul_tiny15

BeautifulSoul_
BeautifulSoul_

Posted: 15 April 2012 at 4:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saba113

more gundas have come Evil Smilehahaaah ...wasted enough days in your wait now no moreEmbarrassed  mission we have to make this thread reach 150 pagesROFLcan open a new one tooROFLso questions coming upWink
and wow what a song ...my Gosh it is really beautiful Big smilehave my self heard it three times from the video you posted ..LOL.nice one ..loved it Heart but these video clips are according to song Confused
seems to me like you are pretty busy Tongueso mein bach gayeROFL
@bold ...you loved it .too .its really a nice song ...video lol its not the original video of the songLOL..some other song's video is added to this one ..its film song  naming  Dreams probably the up loader could't find the original movie song clips so added others ..i think these clips are from from song Dil ka Alam mein kya bataon tujhe Ermmagain made taking song from the film . Aashiqui and making a new video on it LOL

Edited by sidra08 - 15 April 2012 at 5:59am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jdfansaba113Dreamer_tiny15

BeautifulSoul_
BeautifulSoul_

Posted: 15 April 2012 at 4:49am | IP Logged
Aww thank you so much Ami and Anu...Hug

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jdfansaba113Dreamer_beebutterfly

BeautifulSoul_
BeautifulSoul_

Posted: 15 April 2012 at 5:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tiny15

ok sidra now my turn tho they r repeatative but now i can't see ur ans in that UT forum as u know it v.well so repeating!!
 no problem dear ...

ur fav. season/s(u can give in order of ur liking if more than 1)...Every season has its charm but love Spring like Winter too Smile

Fav. fruit....mango, pineapple , dates , water melon, strawberries Tongue

Fav. festival....definitely Eid both Eids ...Big smile

u r more spiritual or religious or both...i am religious Smile

hav u got siblings...yesBig smile

a) if yes, how many & tell abt them..we are four three sisters and one brother .. ...first there is a sister she has got married ..i really miss her a lot ..since she is abroad now with her husband but  i am very happy too as she is happy in her new  life Big smilethen i have a brother , then a sister  and then the last one is me ...the youngest one and the most naughty one too hehe LOLwe all are very close to each other and share a very strong bond with each other ..love each other a lot and care for each other a lot ...in fact we all share one fun filled mast relation very less fights  and have fun with each other..we like best friends all four of us ,,, Big smile

fav.sport/s( do u also play them or only watches them)i like tennis the most.. .watch it too and play it tooSmile

if god ask u 2 grant 5 wishes wat"ll b they?....want long life , good health and forever happiness for all my dear ones and also forever peace and happiness in the world Smile

as u r student so wats ur ambition 2 bcum ...a  doctorSmile

after marriage u like 2 b a house wife/home maker or a working woman wid taking care of home wid ur spouse....working woman but won't run from my  responsibilities  will also take care of my house with my husband ..won't burden my husband with them LOLi will be a good wife Embarrassed

u like travelling or a homely prsn or both   both... like travelling too and seeing new places  and also enjoy being at home with my family ..Smile

u like 2 support honesty,humanity & values whether u r in minority or not or support the reverse may b in majority....i try to support honesty , humanity and  values in very possible condition whether in minority or majority Approvewhether its in fictional world Wink

humanity or patriotism....prefer humanity but i also love my country a lotSmile

sea/ocean or mountains...how about both LOL

do u smoke /drink....no ..

vegetarian or non-vegetarian or eggatarian or vegan(no milk pdts alongwid any kind of meat or fish).i am not a vegan rest i am three in one ..LOLi eat vegetables ..eat meat , eat eggs 

can u dance or sing.. can sing and also dance ...enjoy both Smile
( if yes, then wat u like more) u like dancing or singing or both .....love singing most and my friends and family members , teachers say i am a good singer and i enjoy  dancing on functions especially on family functions e.g mehendiSmile
fav. song/s(hindi or eng or oder lang which u understand) there is really a long listLOLits i guess will be never ending LOLdon't know from where to beginLOLmostly hear hindi and English songs .. recently have memorized Kumar Sanu's ..Jaanay Kahan lay k Jaye Zindagi...now i can sing it complete .also have  memorized Taylor Swift's Perfectly Good heart ...

Edited by sidra08 - 15 April 2012 at 1:30pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Mulajdfansaba113Dreamer_tiny15

Go to top