Users

Frequent Posters

ButterflyOnRose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: beebutterfly

Sidra, my turn😈😆

your turn to fry me 🤣

In what song would you have liked to be the singer?😛-to every song i like i want to be real singer of it ...😆but chalo not real singer but i do sing  them at my home or to friends ..this is impossibe that a song i hear and  like it and i won't sing it 😆

If you had to choose between dancing on Jalebi Bai and Razia Goondon mein phass gayi, which would you choose😆?none ..i don't like both..😆its another thing that i use this  phrase from the song Allah bachaye meri jaan... k Raziya Goondon mein phas gaye ..because i only liked this line from the song ..and this is a famous proverb Raziya Goondon mein phas gaye 😆

Favourite show of all time? Tom and Jerry the cartoons ..i just love them from childhood .don't like the new ones the old ones of William Hanna, Joseph Barbara and Fred Quimby...they are really funny 😆just can't get enough of them ..have seen one one episode so many times still laugh at them ..they can really put smile on everyone's face and lighten up your mood 

Favourite cartoon as a child? many as a kid i was a cartoon freak😆...use to see so many cartoons , films and series ..still i love animated movies a lot...but my all time  favorites are Tom and Jerry these are our family cartoons even my  mom and dad when were kids they use to love Tom and Jerry a lot😆

Funniest Song you've heard?...many right now this is coming in my mind in answer of your question
  raajaa chalo akele mein 
baj gayaa tabalaa tabele mein 
phans gaii jaan jhamele mein 
baj gayaa tabalaa  tabele mein 😆

Fav SRK movie😛? hmmm not very much favorites 😆but can say liked  his few films  Dil Wale  Dulhania le Jayenge and Pardes...

One emoticon on IF you've never used before but would have loved to?this one ☢️...this is the first time i used it in answering you... want to use it somewhere but could never use it rest all emoticons on IF i have used them somewhere 😆

Country you would like to visit- i really want to go on a world tour and see the world ...there are so many countries i want to see Switzerland , France , Italy, Spain , Australia , New zealand , Canada to name a few  ...but if i have to choose one then Australia ...i really want to see it after seeing it so many times on TV on various travelogues .. want to see it with my own eyes 

Choose one:

Train or plane-... Plane ..

Arjun or Babu-...difficult question ..😆.Arjun is cooler than Babu in looks but as human being Babu is better than him..see i am disappointed with Arjun no matter he was fooled by thakur and was consumed in revenge but as a kid still he was so mean.. i don't like proudy people and his all story that impressed me was wrong .similarly his all good behavior with Phulwa and Abhay was a part of his plan... so will choose Babu..i know Arjun has come on righ path now but still credit should be given to Babu who has been good for so long..😊

Date with Ajay or date with Aamir Khan-...i want to go on date with my dream prince  😍jo k jaanay  kon hay kidhar hay😍kaisa hay kon hay woh jaanay kahan hay...Jiske liye mere honton pe haan hay😍.😆among these two Ajay. 😍see Amir is my very much  favoirte actor equal to Ajay. and a sweetheart but  first thing i have met Amir in real life  .second and most  important thing is  i want the young Amir to whom i want to date 😍how will i get that Amir  back now 😆so Ajay jee in Tux  i am ready for  date 😉

Last question- 
Who's the next bakri?😆- thats a surprise😉

Edited by sidra08 - 12 years ago

Originally posted by: 55shobha

hahahaha😈 i m back with more questions

haha no problem bring it on and be ready for revenge 😉

1) fav food? Biryani most favorite 
2 which dish u can make good?...Biryani😆

3 fav indian city?..all Indian cities have their respective charm and delight but my favorite Mumbai.....yeh hay Mumbai Nagaria.. tu dekh babuwa  sone chaandi ki dagariya, tu dekh babuwa ...its really a fun place  ..also love Kochi ..so beautiful

5 most funny comment u ever read in IF?..Tapasya of uttaran is innocent , ichcha snatched  everything from her , jogi thakur never gave any rights to her ..never loved her and veer should have loved her after fraud marriage and no matter she separated him from his  love made his life a hell , blackmailed him..and also was responsible for his brother's  life destruction  , his death  , she once made veer  beg in front of her ..no problem still he should love her and care for her  reason she is Tapasya thakur  very realistic character and o rashmi is very hot 🤣isn't this  a joke ..these were some of funny comments of her fans on IF😆

ok enough i will be back after more quetions?
i will wait 😆

beebutterfly thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Sidra, great answers😉
btw that funny song was too...funny🤣🤣
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
ok sidra now my turn tho they r repeatative but now i can't see ur ans in that UT forum as u know it v.well so repeating!!

ur fav. season/s(u can give in order of ur liking if more than 1)

Fav. fruit

Fav. festival

u r more spiritual or religious or both

hav u got siblings

a) if yes, how many & tell abt them

fav.sport/s( do u also play them or only watches them)

if god ask u 2 grant 5 wishes wat"ll b they?

as u r student so wats ur ambition 2 bcum

after marriage u like 2 b a house wife/home maker or a working woman wid taking care of home wid ur spouse

u like travelling or a homely prsn or both

u like 2 support honesty,humanity & values whether u r in minority or not or support the reverse may b in majority

humanity or patriotism

sea/ocean or mountains

do u smoke /drink

vegetarian or non-vegetarian or eggatarian or vegan(no milk pdts alongwid any kind of meat or fish)

can u dance or sing
( if yes, then wat u like more) u like dancing or singing or both
fav. song/s(hindi or eng or oder lang which u understand) 

Ameres thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
OMG!! Sidra that was hawlarious! 🤣

The song was so good. Not only funny but complete with story! Great! :D
And the love letter...too too GOOD!! 👏

Amazing work there. We should give you more questions like these. You were just brilliant there. Had fun reading. 😆
Originally posted by: saba113

more gundas have come 😈hahaaah ...wasted enough days in your wait now no more😳  mission we have to make this thread reach 150 pages🤣can open a new one too🤣so questions coming up😉

and wow what a song ...my Gosh it is really beautiful 😃have my self heard it three times from the video you posted ..😆.nice one ..loved it ❤️ but these video clips are according to song 😕

seems to me like you are pretty busy 😛so mein bach gaye🤣
@bold ...you loved it .too .its really a nice song ...video lol its not the original video of the song😆..some other song's video is added to this one ..its film song  naming  Dreams probably the up loader could't find the original movie song clips so added others ..i think these clips are from from song Dil ka Alam mein kya bataon tujhe 🤔again made taking song from the film . Aashiqui and making a new video on it 😆
Aww thank you so much Ami and Anu...🤗
Originally posted by: tiny15

ok sidra now my turn tho they r repeatative but now i can't see ur ans in that UT forum as u know it v.well so repeating!!

no problem dear ...

ur fav. season/s(u can give in order of ur liking if more than 1)...Every season has its charm but love Spring like Winter too 😊

Fav. fruit....mango, pineapple , dates , water melon, strawberries 😛

Fav. festival....definitely Eid both Eids ...😃

u r more spiritual or religious or both...i am religious 😊

hav u got siblings...yes😃

a) if yes, how many & tell abt them..we are four three sisters and one brother .. ...first there is a sister she has got married ..i really miss her a lot ..since she is abroad now with her husband but  i am very happy too as she is happy in her new  life 😃then i have a brother , then a sister  and then the last one is me ...the youngest one and the most naughty one too hehe 😆we all are very close to each other and share a very strong bond with each other ..love each other a lot and care for each other a lot ...in fact we all share one fun filled mast relation very less fights  and have fun with each other..we like best friends all four of us ,,, 😃

fav.sport/s( do u also play them or only watches them)i like tennis the most.. .watch it too and play it too😊

if god ask u 2 grant 5 wishes wat"ll b they?....want long life , good health and forever happiness for all my dear ones and also forever peace and happiness in the world 😊

as u r student so wats ur ambition 2 bcum ...a  doctor😊

after marriage u like 2 b a house wife/home maker or a working woman wid taking care of home wid ur spouse....working woman but won't run from my  responsibilities  will also take care of my house with my husband ..won't burden my husband with them 😆i will be a good wife 😳

u like travelling or a homely prsn or both   both... like travelling too and seeing new places  and also enjoy being at home with my family ..😊

u like 2 support honesty,humanity & values whether u r in minority or not or support the reverse may b in majority....i try to support honesty , humanity and  values in very possible condition whether in minority or majority whether its in fictional world 😉

humanity or patriotism....prefer humanity but i also love my country a lot😊

sea/ocean or mountains...how about both 😆

do u smoke /drink....no ..

vegetarian or non-vegetarian or eggatarian or vegan(no milk pdts alongwid any kind of meat or fish).i am not a vegan rest i am three in one ..😆i eat vegetables ..eat meat , eat eggs 

can u dance or sing.. can sing and also dance ...enjoy both 😊
( if yes, then wat u like more) u like dancing or singing or both .....love singing most and my friends and family members , teachers say i am a good singer and i enjoy  dancing on functions especially on family functions e.g mehendi😊
fav. song/s(hindi or eng or oder lang which u understand) there is really a long list😆its i guess will be never ending 😆don't know from where to begin😆mostly hear hindi and English songs .. recently have memorized Kumar Sanu's ..Jaanay Kahan lay k Jaye Zindagi...now i can sing it complete .also have  memorized Taylor Swift's Perfectly Good heart ...

tiny15 thumbnail
sidra nxt quesns!!these r also repeatative!!😉

1)  ur fav.dress(both 4 men & women) & wat u like 2 wear on  formal & informal occasions

a)   wat type of indian dress u like on Indian gals salwar suit or saree or ghaghara choli etc

2)  do u believe in ghosts

a)   if yes did sumthing  happened wid u that still scare u

b)  if no then 2 tell if sumthing scary u know whether it happened wid u or oders

3)  fav. cuisine(overall any country's cuisine)

4)  ur fav. story book in the childhood

5)  do u like pets

a)  if yes do u hav it & how many

6)  u r cleaniness freak or untidy or choose middle path

7)  u like casual dresses or formal ones

8)  do u wear make-up always or on sum spl. occasions

9) do u want 2 settle abroad permanently

10)  do u like 2 collect things in general or may b as hobby

(mention them) 

11)  do u keep fasts always or on sum spl. occasions only (and if yes u started keeping by ur own or watching elders or frnds)

12)  had u ever lived in the hostel (if yes do rem any memorable incident/s)can u share it if not v.prsnl

13)  u like biology or physics or maths or chemistry or all (u can give in the order of ur preference)

14)  hav u seen   or read Twilight series movies or books

a)  if yes then do u like & if no then why

tiny15 thumbnail

sum more quesns

u r mom's or dad's gal

nature luver or metro/ big city luver 

wat makes u irritated in ppl

do u like historical/mytholgical shows or shows like on all channels

dumbness or evilness

fav. sweet

fav. fast food

1) hav u ever read MBs(Mills & Boons)?

if yes, do u like them or not & why

2) do u like rains,if yes then

a) wats ur idea 2 enjoy rains- want 2 go out in the rain & drench urself or inside doing sumthing enjoyable like watching movies or eating sumthing tasty

3) do u like snowfall.if yes then ur idea of enjoying it

4) how do u prefer 2 celeberate ur b'day ?

5) wat do u like in the b'fast mostly or u can eat anything!

6) in indian soap/s which is/was or are/were ur fav. show till date ( even if not fav. then which u like even 2 lessser extent)

7) u like Indian style toilets or chair style(european/american)😉

8) u like 4-wheelers(cars etc.) or 2-wheelers(scooter/motorcycle etc.)

a) do u own anyone among above mentioned

b)  ur fav. model among cars/ scooter/motorcycle etc.

9)  hav u read "The Da Vinci Code" or any of Dan Brown's books??

if yes then did u like it or not