Posted: 11 years ago

Hello all! ðŸ˜ƒ

Welcome to our forum the first Member of the Week post! 

The first member to be on the hot seat is a very sweet, friendly, cute and fun member. She does super long but super fun and excellent analysis, a diehard Ajay/Abhay fun and is always fun to be around. I'm sure you have guessed who it is by now.

Everyone please give a warm welcome to our very first Member of the Week member

Sidra08!

Since everyone was running away the kind soul Sidra here volunteered to be on the hot seat for us, so please guys go easy on her. It's the first one so be nice and appreciate her efforts to be here. :)

Before we begin just a little note, please don't ask any personal questions. You can ask about member's likes/dislikes but don't go into details. Respect other people's privacy.

Now, what are you waiting for? Start grilling! 😛          

Edited by Ameres - 11 years ago
Guess, I will be the first one to ask the questions. ðŸ˜†

Alright, here it goes. Have fun answering! :P

Your first forum?

Your favorite place at IF?

Your first friend here?

Chose one:

Abhay or Ajay?

Abhay or Shatru?

Abhay or Johnny Depp?

Ajay or Johnny Depp?

Phulwa or Abhay?

Thakur or Sharbati?

Sharbati or Bua? ðŸ˜›

Tea or Coffee?

Coke or pepsi?

Pani Puri or Bhel Puri?

Chocolate or vanilla? 

Cricket or football?

Summer or winter?

Morning or noon?

Sheila or Munni?

Laptops or Computers?

How does it feel to be on the hot seat? ðŸ˜†

o wow member of the week game ..cool and whose first member of the week Sidra  congratulations my dear friend ðŸ¥³ðŸ¤—
where are you ? come out soon ðŸ˜†
 o so Sidra is our member of the week ðŸ˜‰cool ...congratulations Sidra 🥳.

now come to original thing actuallly Sidra is our bakri of the week😉tou bol Sidra  huuuhhaaahhhaaa ðŸ˜ˆ tumhare saath kya kiya jai..? Maar diya jai ya chod diya jai?😆

hahahaha sidra pans gai😈 come on my questions r
1:In which forum u enjoyed alot?
2: REAson to watch phulwa😉?
3;choose one, ABHAY or ARJUN
ABHAY or SHANKAR
4;ur fav onair serial?
5: ur fav film?
6 ur best friend on IF?
7 fav song?
Edited by 55shobha - 11 years ago
Sidra will i guess come at night...right now she's not around anywhere ðŸ¤”chalo i will grill her at night😉
Thank you Saba for informing me about this...
cant miss the chance to grill Sidra, now can we?
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
you are welcome Gagan ðŸ˜‰yes we can grill her we wil fry her roast her boil her .make her BBQ's😈 but where is she ? where is our bakri... Sidra come out from your hiding hole🤣
Sidra ...Member of the week ðŸ¥³
ok now come to real thing Sidra is not Member of week but our Goat of the week ðŸ˜‰

🤣

and we are the evil  chefs who are going to cook her up with our questions😈so ladies and gentlemen presenting this week's menu  special dish Sidra ðŸ˜†

O  i am really lucky to get a second chance to grill Sidralast time if there was left anything left will get it this timeso where is my goat😉come out i am waiting to grill , fry , roast , boil , steam you up with my questions ðŸ˜†

Edited by jdfan - 11 years ago
sorry for being so late ðŸ˜³got a lot work today...

Anu ..aww thanks for your  nice  words ...loads of hugs  ðŸ¤—so sweet of you...

o well i am first MOTW on Phulwa forum so guys have mercy on me🤣read Anu's words see when all were running away i volunteered to be first MOTW  so please soft hand on me ..see i am good innocent  girl...😳 and i don't taste good so please don't waste your precious time in  boiling , cooking , frying , grilling me ðŸ˜†