India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

Gureemt talked abt his fanz..article

TanShi_CrazyLuv IF-Sizzlerz
TanShi_CrazyLuv
TanShi_CrazyLuv

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 2:47am | IP Logged

Gurmeet Choudhary over whelmed with the love of his fans.

Gurmeet Choudhary over whelmed with the love of his fans.

'Crazy fans' is the word...

Gurmeet Choudhary is leading the Telly world with his charming looks and stupendous acting skills which are evidently perceptible with his crazy fan following. His role in 'Ramayan', 'Geet Hui Sabse Parayi' or the current 'Punar Vivah', have him ruling the minds of the audience This craze is not just restricted to India but has transcended geographical boundaries to Pakistan as well!

India Forums was flooded with gifts sent by all the ardent Gurmeet fans! Gurmeet's was simply overwhelmed to see the gifts and the happiness was palpable in his voice - "I am very happy to see the extra-ordinary love showered by my fans.I will try and put in more effort to be able to do justice to them. I love all my fans and I respect their love".

To check on the craziness of the gifts sent and the love shredded by his fans, catch his episode on Wassup TV on India Forums today, exclusively at 9pm!

sorry if posted bforeEmbarrassed

Edited by abhiya_crazyluv - 10 April 2012 at 2:48am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Break.The.CodeLuvStrk-001

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index