Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Which character is more real - Anandi or Gauri? (Page 4)

ankit111 IF-Rockerz
ankit111
ankit111

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 11:28am | IP Logged
where they showed Anandi happily dancing LOL LOL they hv shown how she is crying, how sometime feel broken, how she is fighting with her emotion and these r very real emotions and feelings. its otherthing she is not showing it as pizza madam. but not everyone react same way even in real life. this real vs unreal is very strange for a serial character and its even naive to expect 100% reality from thm. why we think if a person is not thinking like me or behaving like me thn its unreal. dose in real life everyone behave as u wd hv behaved in tht situation. if u didn't meet with people like they r showing, thn world is not ending their. if u hv not met father who raped her daughter, thn dose it mean such people not exist. if I hv not met with people who sacrifice everything for one or another relationship, thn dose it mean tht such people not exist? if u dosent met with people who bear every rubbish but don't raise voice, it dosnt mean tht such people dosnt exist. in short there r world beyond our experience and thought. so discuss a soap as it is without indulging wht is real and wht is unreal.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Panchi_Joonrunessamvi.ILoveDramaswetha_chmonamie111tiny15

megustajalebi Goldie
megustajalebi
megustajalebi

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit111

where they showed Anandi happily dancing LOL LOL they hv shown how she is crying, how sometime feel broken, how she is fighting with her emotion and these r very real emotions and feelings. its otherthing she is not showing it as pizza madam. but not everyone react same way even in real life. this real vs unreal is very strange for a serial character and its even naive to expect 100% reality from thm. why we think if a person is not thinking like me or behaving like me thn its unreal. dose in real life everyone behave as u wd hv behaved in tht situation. if u didn't meet with people like they r showing, thn world is not ending their. if u hv not met father who raped her daughter, thn dose it mean such people not exist. if I hv not met with people who sacrifice everything for one or another relationship, thn dose it mean tht such people not exist? if u dosent met with people who bear every rubbish but don't raise voice, it dosnt mean tht such people dosnt exist. in short there r world beyond our experience and thought. so discuss a soap as it is without indulging wht is real and wht is unreal.

AGREED. 

This is a drama for a reason. Everything has to be exaggerated to a degree. Even the costumes and dresses are exaggerated. Even though it shows traces of real life, it's meant for entertainment and a few social messages. 

Most people don't dress like the typical characters from these soaps: heavy dresses, tons of jewelry, well done makeup, etc. And yet people are bothered by the detailed realism of their actions?

For fans of a "certain" character: 
You can be proud of fictional people who raise their voice but before admiring them you need to realize what they are saying and what they have done so far. 

Edited by megustajalebi - 11 April 2012 at 11:51am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

runesmonamie111

surabhi01 IF-Sizzlerz
surabhi01
surabhi01

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
yeh koi hard and fast rule nahi hai ki har person ek hi situation pur ek jaisa he react kare .sonia gandhi nalini aur uske bacche ke liye bahut worry thin  to kya iska mutlab yeh hua hai sonia gandhi bhi unreal ho gayi hain.yeh sonia gandhi ka apna reaction tha

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

runes

reema.y Newbie
reema.y
reema.y

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
Gauri is more real anandi character is fake
Panchi_Joon Groupbie
Panchi_Joon
Panchi_Joon

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 1:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit111

Agreed to every word of urs.

Why should people indulge in arguing who is real and who isnot. But its really true that people feel a little lenient towards those who does or think bad or abuse others. This is what i am not able to understand. On the basis of reality ( but i dont think so) for some people why it becomes a character for liking even when they hurt others or do bad things which damages others life.Confused

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

runesankit111monamie111tiny15

msnautanki Senior Member
msnautanki
msnautanki

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 1:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by runes

Originally posted by hima_123

Originally posted by surabhi01

i also know that she do not know while falling in love with him that he is married but when u know that he is married then ur love should be vanish u should hate him .suppose if gauri is preganant before marriage without knowing that jagat is married after becoming pregnant she come to know that jagat is married if still marry jagat then in today i would also support gauri because in this case she become pregant without knowing jagat is married .so why should gauri and her child suffer and face torture of society.but here case is different because out of intense love she married jagat her deeds cannot be justified.she could encounter love for jagya and this is difficult but not at all impossible

what if you don't hate him...what if you STILL love him because he loves you and not his wife, and mind you---Gauri didn't knowingly snatch anyone's love...when she got to know the reality Jagya didn't love his wife anyway!!. Why sacrifice only to TRY to send him back to his wife...whom he anyways doesn't love!!

Yes the chance that this guy might leave you also might make you unhappy in long run...but everything makes people unhappy in the long run...there is nothing that lasts in the long runTongue...in loving relationships people get sick and die eventually...in non-loving there are divorces and second marriages without guarantee to succeed, and yet there is a possibility for even such relations to succeed!! No relationship is a guarantee to happiness anyways!!  Why leave the present happiness if you are not really snatching anyone's love.

Even if she truly loved him, she should have told him to take a proper divorce with his first wife and then married him. Tht's wht a normal person would do. In earlier episodes she herself said that she wanted to focus on her career and then get married. Then why was she in a hurry to marry Jagat. I agree that there is no guarantee a relationship will last but in order to break a legal marriage, a guy will have to think twice. Right now she feels insecure because it is an illegal marriage and her husband can leave her at any time without any legal obligation. No women would enter into such relationship even if they love a person. 

Gauri wasn't aware that Anandi-Jagya relationship was legal. When she got married to Jagya, she thought as J & A's marriage was a child marriage, it wasnt legally binding. Later, it was Bhairon who told her that it was infact her own marriage which was illegal.
msnautanki Senior Member
msnautanki
msnautanki

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 2:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Panchi_Joon

Agreed to every word of urs.

Why should people indulge in arguing who is real and who isnot. But its really true that people feel a little lenient towards those who does or think bad or abuse others. This is what i am not able to understand. On the basis of reality ( but i dont think so) for some people why it becomes a character for liking even when they hurt others or do bad things which damages others life.Confused

It is not that there is a liking for Gauri but in today's world, there are hardly any people who are truly selfless. Most people put themselves before others.

No one is arguing here. It is just discussing. Smile

uniquebluerose IF-Dazzler
uniquebluerose
uniquebluerose

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 3:43am | IP Logged
For me both Gauri and Anandhi are real!!!!

There are characters who are totally self centered and can think of only themselves like Gauri and how ever unreal it sound there are people who are totally forgiving and doing every thing for other and even living for others sake just like Anandhi!!

According to me Anandi is not being Mahan or anything...she prefers forgiving rather than holding grudges and she prefers to pleasant to everyone around her that makes her feel better and so she does it and as far as i can see she has done no harm to anybody at all!!!! 

How much ever we blame that Anandhi staying in Haveli is for luxury or selfish motives we know its not true!!! As Bhairon provided for Gauri...he would have provided more for Anandi...and she could have gone to Delhi or anywhere she wants in world...Singh family would have even have provided a home for her with servant everything...so the truth is she is staying for her dadisa and her love for her villagers and genuinely wanting to help her village...if her motives had been selfish...she could have easily acted a totally tragedy queen

Gauri is real as self centered people like her do exist...she is not someone with insecurities...i would have said that had she married and then know the truth then she is insecure!!!

She knew what cheat Jagya could be and then decided to marry him and not only that disrespect his parents by going to Haveli...all she wants is importance for herself...this has time and again been proved by the way she behaved with her Bade papa, Shivani so many others...

Her being a doctor and disregard for Badi jeeji/badi maasi proves her self centered nature...
She was being all goody goody and her flirty best to that guy who came as patient ...if she can so consideration to drools of man as she is doctor and requires patience why is she not able to do the same for Badi Jeeji!!!

She is self centered to the core that even now i wonder if she is really sad that she lost the kid!!!! In any case she as far as i can see will only revel in the new found importance that Jagya is showing for her!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

runesankit111monamie111tiny15

Go to top