Balika Vadhu

Which character is more real - Anandi or Gauri?

msnautanki thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
I think people like Anandi don't exist...who still pray and wish for their ex-husband and his other wife..especially when all she has towards her is blame and bitterness..

Gauri's character is so much more real. Evil, yes. But real. Her insecurities are so understandable. So is her hatred towards Anandi, and the family who didn't except her. 

What do you think?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
dono  kyonki is duniya mein gauri jaise character bhi hain aur anandi jaise bhi
anaamica thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I have come across more Gauris in my life than Anandis. Also, I feel Anandi's good nature is so rare these days. I vote for Gauri.
monamie111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I have never seen any psycho like gauri and also any mahan aatma like anandi in my life..they r extreme characters..i have seen only normal people in my lifeπŸ˜›πŸ˜† who have some qualities of anandi as well of gauri's tooπŸ˜‰ Edited by monamie111 - 12 years ago
Neither Anandi nor Gauri are real. This topic was made previously...don't understand why it is being opened repeatedly!
priyahana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
anandi is not real, but gauri baby is extremely fake
runes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
In TV serials all the positive and negative characters are shown to be extremists to make it interesting. The good person only has good qualities while the antagonist (Gauri) has all the bad and are shown to have no conscience. In real life many normal people are somewhere in the middle of the spectrum. But I still don't understand how can people justify and defend Gauri when the CV's are clearly portraying that she is mean and cruel.
megustajalebi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: runes

In TV serials all the positive and negative characters are shown to be extremists to make it interesting. The good person only has good qualities while the antagonist (Gauri) has all the bad and are shown to have no conscience. In real life many normal people are somewhere in the middle of the spectrum. But I still don't understand how can people justify and defend Gauri when the CV's are clearly portraying that she is mean and cruel.

Agreed. 

Anandi and Gauri are on the extreme sides of a spectrum where Anandi is super good/mahaan and Gauri is super bad/crazy. This is how you create a worthwhile serial. 

In real life, most people are in the middle. Most people would not tolerate someone who cheated on them like Anandi did. Most people would not be as evil, dumb, or manipulative as Gauri is and has been. 

For the ones who are answering this question with Gauri...
How many people do you know who would marry a married person despite the fact that it will not be recognized legally? Would you marry a married individual and then sabotage people's lives? Would you or people you know yell at someone who has been funding your/their expensive education? Would you or people you know drive around carelessly, or engage in other risky behavior while pregnant? 

I really think people are underestimating Gauri's insanity here. 
redapple1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
We can see all kind of people. Who is real and who is fake depends on how many people you know πŸ˜‰ Since I don't know even .05% of the world population, I can't say who is more real and make a general assumption.
But saying Gowri's character is more real than Anandi, and most woman will behave like Gowri is really an insult for being educated.
mythical thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
both anandi and gauri are fake. cant be so ridiculously mahan or over the top.