Rules & Announcements

India-Forums

Rules & Announcements
Rules & Announcements

Television Celebrity Ranking 4/2/12 to 4/8/12 See Pg121 (Page 57)

riya27 IF-Sizzlerz
riya27
riya27

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Neloufer-

Originally posted by riya27

k challo...
thushy... sumone is fond of their wigs wat can we do ????
and puleaaj ask them to tell vegetarian tips... i hate EGGS...eeeksROFL
I am talking about your wigs tubelightTongue
Vegeterian tips??Confused
One- Have curd everyday  
Two- Paalak khao yaar
Three- Refrain from eating my bhejaTongue
oh moi gawd...
now u even started free service for suggesting new names kya!!!
how chweet!!!!
can ya send that paalak and curd( skimmed ) to me... coz am sick after eating sumthing  called bhejaLOL
ROFLYou ate bheja? I though you were veg- Shocked

Okay paalak and curd- i will soon get it delivered by hari prakash to ur house okayEmbarrassed
Clap
damn... u made fun of me...
huh...
how can it happen????... u r great jiShocked

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DoItAlready

SecretKhabri420 IF-Addictz
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -AdiYalicious-

Zee Im Sorry But ALL SaRun fans INCLUDING ME ! all this Time WERE ONLY PRAISING SaRun !! n WERE HAPPY !! for thm !! NONE of us BOUGHT GC in NOR said ANYTHING HARSH for him ! Untill His Own fans started CRYING n some ALSO called BARUN ROBOT !!
WE STILL Continued wid our SaRun CRAZE ! yes BARUN for the 1st Time CAME on Top !! YES GurTI were on Top for whole YEAR !! but did u forget KSG was TOP All this time too ! but Went down cuz GC came !! n We all were HAPPY !! which means NOT every1 stays on Top For LONG !

I DONT GIVE A f**k IPKKND is A COPY of GEET ! stop gettin that again n again !! Stay Happy wid ur Original ! :) !
and About IPKKND forum Being NEGATIVE ... hmmm no1 asked u to stay there :) ur Free to Leave tht Forum :) !

Exuse me, I never said anything about SaRun, but would not accept nonsense, beside this, I already said it, nobody stay on top forever...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

maneet_forever9_Darling_

Real.Madrid IF-Sizzlerz
Real.Madrid
Real.Madrid

LOL some people are seriously over-reacting and rude here.. BUT do continue... this thread is entertaining ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FingerFetish

Neloufer. IF-Sizzlerz
Neloufer.
Neloufer.

Originally posted by --Thush--

Sanaya and Barun RockHeart
Tell me someone better than them

Dont think too much- You all will lose your hairWink

You Want someone better than them WinkDo u know who ruled IF for last 2 years Tongue*Checks for assurance.. my hair is still there * 
Wig hogaOuchTongue

They ruled (ED- Past tense) Now someone else rules -- For me and million trillion others at least  

Maybe not for you Embarrassed
huh...ruled!!!!
k i accept...but still they r...and they will
BTW..do u mean that sumone is ruling now!!!...and if that so...where??? who??? how???? sumone has just visited a place...that doesn't mean that he rules... he is an GUEST!!! 
chill...peeps... and regarding hair... could ya please give us sum tips too...for controlling hair fall!!!LOL

Guest for youSleepy
You are such a lame jokerOuch
Hair tips? Ask Khushi- Her gharelu nuskay rock!

See TRP wise and fan following wise we left you behind - I dont think 'amazing' needs to debate to prove they are 'amazing' - so i am not going to do that hereWink

I know TRP's of star one werent counted outside india- But they were counted inside india right? Aww.. Failed in indiaROFL

Hair tips
- Take a raw egg , break it , take its albumen - apply oit on your wigAngry
my goodness!!!!
r u telling that u left us behind... huh... jaan race should be held between the peeps in track...not the audience... our show is not airing and how in the world u r telling that u left us behind... and regarding ur so called explanation ...wat r u trying to convey...that u r amazing...well...err...am speechless...as u stated the very fact...LOL... 
starone failed in india???? okies...how it bothers me...am happy that our show rocked even in that failure channel..and made it popular as u peeps know that failure coz of the success of our show
thanks for ur tips...
and mine is not wig!!... u r hell bent on depicting us with horrible wigs... hope its not reality in ur case..  lemme give a simple tip for ya... just undergo hair implantation!!! it will reduce ur wig costLOL

Did I say 'I AM AMAZING'?   Lagta hay kam dikhai deta hayDead

Hair implantation? Bad Idea- I am happy with my original hair- You go and change your wig

anyways , tragedy- GHSP and star1 failed sab kuch band ho gaya  -- aww
show ka funeral manaya?Cry
ha ha ha...
r u trying to hurt us...oops...amBroken Heart
huh...u mentioned in ur comment that u left us behind ...does that mean that literally u left us behind,...no na...u meant ur show...anf for god sake...don't make fun of urself thinking that u r doing that to me... 
and don't  cry dear...i hate tearsROFL
Rona humain aata nahi thakur- Hum garv se bashing karte hayApprove
Am not making fun of myself - Stop jumping to foolish conclusionsTongue
.Sad.But.True. IF-Sizzlerz
.Sad.But.True.
.Sad.But.True.

Originally posted by Zee_News

I was wrong in ever going to IPKKND forum, just realised how negatvity is coming from there...

.Dont get us wrong Zee..More negativity is coming form Gurtians and they bashed Barun..They can choose  other actors as well..But why Barun ??! The answer is he is too good to be ignored Approve 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

marrtyalishba45ArShiLover11aira02NeenuAmmufly_dogHuma-mazkachazkaRoshini1494

Neloufer. IF-Sizzlerz
Neloufer.
Neloufer.

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 11:40am | IP Logged

Originally posted by mazkachazka

Zee Im Sorry But ALL SaRun fans INCLUDING ME ! all this Time WERE ONLY PRAISING SaRun !! n WERE HAPPY !! for thm !! NONE of us BOUGHT GC in NOR said ANYTHING HARSH for him ! Untill His Own fans started CRYING n some ALSO called BARUN ROBOT !! 
WE STILL Continued wid our SaRun CRAZE ! yes BARUN for the 1st Time CAME on Top !! YES GurTI were on Top for whole YEAR !! but did u forget KSG was TOP All this time too ! but Went down cuz GC came !! n We all were HAPPY !! which means NOT every1 stays on Top For LONG ! 

I DONT GIVE A f**k IPKKND is A COPY of GEET ! stop gettin that again n again !! Stay Happy wid ur Original ! :) ! 
and About IPKKND forum Being NEGATIVE ... hmmm no1 asked u to stay there :) ur Free to Leave tht Forum :) ! 

agree..

@bold and red::well said!!! no one's forcing anyone to stick to our forum!!
Na some people think we will cry :( ! n it will AFFECT our Forum if 1 person is MISSING ;) ! 
Big deal ! 

Lets all together thank Zee for posting spoilers- Giving herself lots of importtance and nakhre dikhawa every tym- 

But yea, seriously Thank you zeeEmbarrassed   Its nooo problem if u leave- Humain isse koi farak nahi padta

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

alishba45ArShiLover11aira02fly_dogmazkachazkaRoshini1494

.Sad.But.True. IF-Sizzlerz
.Sad.But.True.
.Sad.But.True.

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mymagic13

Originally posted by barunroxx7

u jus cracked me up!! fan made!! really!!
she spoke on national radio station with rj vikrant !
Ok..if that is case then i say the copied one is better than the original ( atleast in my book)..I have watched both these shows and i dont see that much resemblance..And yeah no clue about the i/w[/QUOTE]
obviously u ll like the copy which was polished by the money made from original!!Wink

[/QUOTE]
Yepp they polished and also choose better actors cause its SP after all (in my POV) Wink

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

alishba45aira02fly_dogmazkachazkaRoshini1494

SahiPakdeHai. IF-Stunnerz
SahiPakdeHai.
SahiPakdeHai.

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 11:41am | IP Logged
ROFL
The same thing happened when KSG's rank droped & GC went up that time toh all were cool.No biasness were taking place so what happened now..
Lol atleast stick to the thing which ones you have saidLOL

Just for my self-safely ( In case anyone plan to jump on me with all weapons) I

Im not so fond of any KSG-BS- GC though was at point but kya karu my fav.keep on changing so donot jump on any conclusion..
Stated a fact.Take it gracefully..Celeb rank! Does it really matter so much? :S.

PS-Congraz Bijay bhai 58pgs hun..lol

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Sad.But.True.Roshini1494

Go to top