Rules & Announcements

India-Forums

Rules & Announcements
Rules & Announcements

Television Celebrity Ranking 4/2/12 to 4/8/12 See Pg121 (Page 52)

-Sexy- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sexy-
-Sexy-

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by barunroxx7

Originally posted by Zee_News

Originally posted by Sevpuri

Really i dont remember Gul saying IPK like Geet ..Infact ihave seen heri/ws where she explained that IPK is not atall like Geet and i agree with her..And c'mon its not as if Geet is most original show on the planet..I dont remember the last indian show that was originalErmm

Listen to her audio interview with Vikrant, she said it clearly that IPKKND is a copy of GHSP...

I agree no Indian show is original, but Gul Khan said that IPKKND is like GHSP...

Hey zee !! But we  also know  that Gul has said several times and mentioned in many articles that IPK is not a copy of Geet.So let her decide whether its a copy or  not.LOL.I presonally feel it isnt Embarrassed..I remember Gul saying that Geet  about Girl who is a victim of NRI marriage or something like that and IPK is about love-ahte relationship..

sorry to interrupt,, we gurtians have heard her say that n i would believe her words directly than a random paper article

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_Darling_-BlushaLicious-

Real.Madrid IF-Sizzlerz
Real.Madrid
Real.Madrid

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Saruuu! Ekdam right yaar! But honestly saying, Drashti is the only female celebrity with such a huge fan following and the one who has been at the top for weeks continuously and that makes me even more proud to be her fan :) And about the fact that the guys always have a bigger fan following (the only exception GurTi).. well most of the people here are girls so yeah,that's the reason!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Saruu-

.YixingsManal. IF-Addictz
.YixingsManal.
.YixingsManal.

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Zee Im Sorry But ALL SaRun fans INCLUDING ME ! all this Time WERE ONLY PRAISING SaRun !! n WERE HAPPY !! for thm !! NONE of us BOUGHT GC in NOR said ANYTHING HARSH for him ! Untill His Own fans started CRYING n some ALSO called BARUN ROBOT !! 
WE STILL Continued wid our SaRun CRAZE ! yes BARUN for the 1st Time CAME on Top !! YES GurTI were on Top for whole YEAR !! but did u forget KSG was TOP All this time too ! but Went down cuz GC came !! n We all were HAPPY !! which means NOT every1 stays on Top For LONG ! 

I DONT GIVE A f**k IPKKND is A COPY of GEET ! stop gettin that again n again !! Stay Happy wid ur Original ! :) ! 
and About IPKKND forum Being NEGATIVE ... hmmm no1 asked u to stay there :) ur Free to Leave tht Forum :) ! 

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

marrtyalishba45ArShiLover11aira02anshika.sNeenuAmmufly_dogSupna9TargaryenmazkachazkaNeloufer.Huma-.Sad.But.True.pinky_blueskies

Huma- IF-Sizzlerz
Huma-
Huma-

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Manaooo yes yes our barunwa is the besttt ahhahahahha Muwahsss jaani tusi bhi kafi smart ho perfect song For our star sobti Clap

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

marrtyalishba45fly_dogSupna9.Sad.But.True.mazkachazkaRoshini1494.YixingsManal.

.Sad.But.True. IF-Sizzlerz
.Sad.But.True.
.Sad.But.True.

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Saruu-

not bashing or anything,just making a simple point

why is it that the male lead alays gets more popularity than the female? more people are fans of the guy than the girl? you can all sit there and drool on the male lead but when we drool on the female lead we get hate? the male almost ALWAYS is in a higher position than the female,but dont they both make the chemistry? dont they make the serial work together? so why this bias? are people still sexist in the 21st century? eg when GC was first on 1,DD was at no.5 and now Baruns on 1 and sanayas at 4.i dont get why people prefer one over the other or focus on one more when they both made you fall in love with the show? sorry for just rambling,was just sth i had to get out.
I think its a matter of preferences..For you Sanaya might be better and for someone else Barun can be better..I dont feel its about male female or anything like that..DD was at no.1 spot for a long period of time as far as i remember and she is a female..I dont think Barun is popular cause he is just a good looking male ..He is popular cause he is actually awesome..Both Barun and Sanaya cant be at no.1 spot together.So lets atleast be happy for one.And also we didnt get any Sanaya related article otherwise she would have been in top 2 too..There is NO Barun vs. Sanaya beteween IPKKNDians..

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

marrtyArShiLover11alishba45fly_dogSupna9mazkachazkaRoshini1494

Neloufer. IF-Sizzlerz
Neloufer.
Neloufer.

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by riya27

Originally posted by -Neloufer-

Originally posted by --Thush--

Sanaya and Barun RockHeart
Tell me someone better than them

Dont think too much- You all will lose your hairWink

You Want someone better than them WinkDo u know who ruled IF for last 2 years Tongue*Checks for assurance.. my hair is still there * 
Wig hogaOuchTongue

They ruled (ED- Past tense) Now someone else rules -- For me and million trillion others at least  

Maybe not for you Embarrassed
huh...ruled!!!!
k i accept...but still they r...and they will
BTW..do u mean that sumone is ruling now!!!...and if that so...where??? who??? how???? sumone has just visited a place...that doesn't mean that he rules... he is an GUEST!!! 
chill...peeps... and regarding hair... could ya please give us sum tips too...for controlling hair fall!!!LOL

Guest for youSleepy
You are such a lame jokerOuch
Hair tips? Ask Khushi- Her gharelu nuskay rock!

See TRP wise and fan following wise we left you behind - I dont think 'amazing' needs to debate to prove they are 'amazing' - so i am not going to do that hereWink

I know TRP's of star one werent counted outside india- But they were counted inside india right? Aww.. Failed in indiaROFL

Hair tips
- Take a raw egg , break it , take its albumen - apply oit on your wigAngry
my goodness!!!!
r u telling that u left us behind... huh... jaan race should be held between the peeps in track...not the audience... our show is not airing and how in the world u r telling that u left us behind... and regarding ur so called explanation ...wat r u trying to convey...that u r amazing...well...err...am speechless...as u stated the very fact...LOL... 
starone failed in india???? okies...how it bothers me...am happy that our show rocked even in that failure channel..and made it popular as u peeps know that failure coz of the success of our show
thanks for ur tips...
and mine is not wig!!... u r hell bent on depicting us with horrible wigs... hope its not reality in ur case..  lemme give a simple tip for ya... just undergo hair implantation!!! it will reduce ur wig costLOL

Did I say 'I AM AMAZING'?   Lagta hay kam dikhai deta hayDead

Hair implantation? Bad Idea- I am happy with my original hair- You go and change your wig

anyways , tragedy- GHSP and star1 failed sab kuch band ho gaya  -- aww
show ka funeral manaya?Cry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

alishba45fly_dogmazkachazka

-Mrs.MSK- IF-Stunnerz
-Mrs.MSK-
-Mrs.MSK-

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 11:23am | IP Logged

k challo...
thushy... sumone is fond of their wigs wat can we do ????
and puleaaj ask them to tell vegetarian tips... i hate EGGS...eeeksROFL

LOL Come out riya no point of toking to lantern ..What will happend to out Tubelight izzat ROFLOhh You should have mentioned that u are a pure vege anyways come we wont be needing treatment for now LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DoItAlready

.Sad.But.True. IF-Sizzlerz
.Sad.But.True.
.Sad.But.True.

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mymagic13

Originally posted by barunroxx7

Originally posted by Zee_News

Originally posted by Sevpuri

Really i dont remember Gul saying IPK like Geet ..Infact ihave seen heri/ws where she explained that IPK is not atall like Geet and i agree with her..And c'mon its not as if Geet is most original show on the planet..I dont remember the last indian show that was originalErmm

Listen to her audio interview with Vikrant, she said it clearly that IPKKND is a copy of GHSP...

I agree no Indian show is original, but Gul Khan said that IPKKND is like GHSP...

Hey zee !! But we  also know  that Gul has said several times and mentioned in many articles that IPK is not a copy of Geet.So let her decide whether its a copy or  not.LOL.I presonally feel it isnt Embarrassed..I remember Gul saying that Geet  about Girl who is a victim of NRI marriage or something like that and IPK is about love-ahte relationship..

sorry to interrupt,, we gurtians have heard her say that n i would believe her words directly than a random paper article
I also cant trust that..That can be fan made too..Right?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

fly_dogmazkachazkaRoshini1494

Go to top