Rules & Announcements

India-Forums

Rules & Announcements
Rules & Announcements

Television Celebrity Ranking 4/2/12 to 4/8/12 See Pg121 (Page 50)

-Mrs.MSK- IF-Stunnerz
-Mrs.MSK-
-Mrs.MSK-

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by riya27

chup...
not a word against them...
we r EX..and we don't have anything to say...
i lub gul khan!!! keel moiROFLROFL

Opzz i never word against them...I Just reminded u about Khul khans Interview and statement...LOLOhh Long live Khil khan..LOLchal chal im bored here lets move to our den...People here wants us to wear Wig where they themself wear one and wanted us to wear LOL*Shakes head*Im normal..let move !!! Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Lily201DoItAlready

Neloufer. IF-Sizzlerz
Neloufer.
Neloufer.

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zee_News

Originally posted by -Neloufer-

Originally posted by Zee_News

Seriously, Barun at top for one day and his fans turned mad and can't believe it =))
GurTi were on top for almost two years... Chill, Barun had three articles on last week and even videos too were he was tagged, otherwise he would never be at first position...

Zee Please- For us BS rocks articles or noDead I think no one can be etter than Sanaya or Barun

U said it urself, for u ppl, so stop putting others' fav down just to make urself happy...

I thought that way till i saw people bashing my hotwa more and more- How much can a fan take?
BTW, I didnt say that GC sucked - i didnt say anything wrong about him or DD, I Just said BS and SI rock!    
Sin?Ouch

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

alishba45ArShiLover11TargaryenRoshini1494

Real.Madrid IF-Sizzlerz
Real.Madrid
Real.Madrid

LOL what's going on here ROFL

Come on, Barun is at the top his fans are happy, I understand.. but there is no need to pull other celebrities down or their fans :P And Geet wasn't completely original but definitely more than IPK, however it isn't the fault of SaRun.. but the CV's :)

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

alishba45FingerFetish.nirvana._Darling_-Mrs.MSK-..AnushaGeet..

SecretKhabri420 IF-Addictz
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Originally posted by Sevpuri

Really i dont remember Gul saying IPK like Geet ..Infact ihave seen heri/ws where she explained that IPK is not atall like Geet and i agree with her..And c'mon its not as if Geet is most original show on the planet..I dont remember the last indian show that was originalErmm

Listen to her audio interview with Vikrant, she said it clearly that IPKKND is a copy of GHSP...

I agree no Indian show is original, but Gul Khan said that IPKKND is like GHSP...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Lily201maneet_forever9_Darling_DoItAlready-Mrs.MSK-

.Sad.But.True. IF-Sizzlerz
.Sad.But.True.
.Sad.But.True.

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 11:12am | IP Logged

Is popularity all that important when it comes being a fan of a celeb ? Looks like this is a never ending fight..

-Sexy- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sexy-
-Sexy-

ipkknd fans instead of fighting here with us about who is best i think u should go back to ur forum  work on how to keep ur leads at first place bcoz u wont be seeing them again on top for a looong time!!
u guys did a amazing job by bringing barun to no 1 n bringing gurtians back as one!! we needed a push as many were drifting apart n now we have realised what we want!!

Neloufer. IF-Sizzlerz
Neloufer.
Neloufer.

Originally posted by Sevpuri

Really i dont remember Gul saying IPK like Geet ..Infact i have seen her i/ws where she explained that IPK is not at all like Geet and i agree with her..And c'mon its not as if Geet is most original show on the planet..I dont remember the last indian show that was original  Ermm
Hello sevpuri!
You are right- Indian serials are rarely realistic nor is IPK or GHSP
But i think SGP is the one which is actually real- right?

IPK ROCKS!Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Sad.But.True.

riya27 IF-Sizzlerz
riya27
riya27

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 11:13am | IP Logged

Originally posted by riya27

Originally posted by --Thush--

Sanaya and Barun RockHeart
Tell me someone better than them

Dont think too much- You all will lose your hairWink

You Want someone better than them WinkDo u know who ruled IF for last 2 years Tongue*Checks for assurance.. my hair is still there * 
Wig hogaOuchTongue

They ruled (ED- Past tense) Now someone else rules -- For me and million trillion others at least  

Maybe not for you Embarrassed
huh...ruled!!!!
k i accept...but still they r...and they will
BTW..do u mean that sumone is ruling now!!!...and if that so...where??? who??? how???? sumone has just visited a place...that doesn't mean that he rules... he is an GUEST!!! 
chill...peeps... and regarding hair... could ya please give us sum tips too...for controlling hair fall!!!LOL

Guest for youSleepy
You are such a lame jokerOuch
Hair tips? Ask Khushi- Her gharelu nuskay rock!

See TRP wise and fan following wise we left you behind - I dont think 'amazing' needs to debate to prove they are 'amazing' - so i am not going to do that hereWink

I know TRP's of star one werent counted outside india- But they were counted inside india right? Aww.. Failed in indiaROFL

Hair tips
- Take a raw egg , break it , take its albumen - apply oit on your wigAngry
my goodness!!!!
r u telling that u left us behind... huh... jaan race should be held between the peeps in track...not the audience... our show is not airing and how in the world u r telling that u left us behind... and regarding ur so called explanation ...wat r u trying to convey...that u r amazing...well...err...am speechless...as u stated the very fact...LOL... 
starone failed in india???? okies...how it bothers me...am happy that our show rocked even in that failure channel..and made it popular as u peeps know that failure coz of the success of our show
thanks for ur tips...
and mine is not wig!!... u r hell bent on depicting us with horrible wigs... hope its not reality in ur case..  lemme give a simple tip for ya... just undergo hair implantation!!! it will reduce ur wig costLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Lily201DoItAlready

Go to top