Rules & Announcements

India-Forums

Rules & Announcements
Rules & Announcements

Television Celebrity Ranking 4/2/12 to 4/8/12 See Pg121 (Page 131)

happygolucky IF-Rockerz
happygolucky
happygolucky

Posted: 13 April 2012 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by damonprincess

Originally posted by happygolucky

He is the best among all the male tv actors. He is simple...he does not need to take his shirt out to show how hot he is ( like that towel wala actorLOL)... Even though he is married  he never publicized his personal life on national tv. I hope all the Barun's fans keep him on the top position. All the best to adorable BarunEmbarrassed

Jalpari at her best...after making hate pages now you r stooping so low.This is your real class...This shows  violent side of your personality. I can cut paste hundreds of graphics like this but I will not .  Carry on the job u r very good at it. Jalpari ji very good!Clap I am not replying you anymore. So lage rahoLOL At least it will keep you busyLOL

Edited by happygolucky - 13 April 2012 at 11:55am

BatameezDil IF-Sizzlerz
BatameezDil
BatameezDil

Posted: 13 April 2012 at 11:57am | IP Logged

Originally posted by damonprincess

He is the best among all the male tv actors. He is simple...he does not need to take his shirt out to show how hot he is ( like that towel wala actorLOL)... Even though he is married  he never publicized his personal life on national tv. I hope all the Barun's fans keep him on the top position. All the best to adorable BarunEmbarrassed

Jalpari at her best...after making hate pages now your stooping so low.This is your real class...This shows  violent side of your personality. I can cut paste hundreds of graphics like this but I will not .  Carry on the job u r very good at it. Jalpari ji very good!Clap I am not replying you anymore. So lage rahoLOL At least it will keep you busyLOL

catenoide55 Groupbie
catenoide55
catenoide55

Posted: 13 April 2012 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
gurmeet is best love yu gurmeet

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mishtimagicchinky353_Darling_-BlushaLicious-

gurudrishti IF-Dazzler
gurudrishti
gurudrishti

Posted: 13 April 2012 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by iMadz

Originally posted by geett777

VIJAY  BHAIYA, PLZ THIS IS ENEOUGH NOW. FOR OTHERS ITS COMPLETELY SOLO ARTICLE BUT FOR DRASHTI , ITS ALWAYS TAGGED WITH MANY. EVEN HER SOLO ARTICLE HAS BEEN TAGGED WITH KAREENA. BUT SOLO ARTICLES OF OTHER CELEBS R COMPLETELY SOLO EVEN IF THEY MENTION NAMES OF OTHER CELEBS IN THEIR ARTICLE. WHY THIS BIASING WITH HER ONLY? PLZ STOP THIS NOW. IT LEADS TO BASHING N FIGHTS.

Again, I mean I just finished my post on Complaints, and Again ? Shocked

Seriously ? Shocked

Seriously ? Ouch

Seriously ? ROFL

DONT POKE UR NOSE N PEA SIZE BRAIN INTO MATTERS OF OTHERS N SPECIALLY IF ITS FOR FEMALE CELEB BCOZ  U URSELF HAVE WRITTEN THAT WHO CARES FOR WOMEN  IF THERE R SOOO HOT MALES. AND , PLZ THIS POST IS NOT MEANT FOR U.D ONT GIVE URSELF THATMUCH IMPORTANCETongue BCOZ FOR US U R   ROFLROFLROFLSERIOUSLY  Pig        SERIOUSLYDisapprove   SERIOUSLYThumbs Down

Edited by manisha259 - 13 April 2012 at 12:45pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Rockinggaljonmanmishtimagicviviamsun333

SAJOJATOI Groupbie
SAJOJATOI
SAJOJATOI

Posted: 13 April 2012 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Gurmeet is doing awesome work like he always done, hope next time he will be on top

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mishtimagic_Darling_

-Hoor- IF-Sizzlerz
-Hoor-
-Hoor-

Posted: 13 April 2012 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Barun Sobti, you deserve to be number #1 :D

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ClaraOswald.happygoluckypatakhaguddi-JollyJabeen-

_Darling_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Darling_
_Darling_

Posted: 13 April 2012 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _SiinnceMaan_

Originally posted by --Thush--

Originally posted by iMadz

Originally posted by GCISBEST

Originally posted by MKMJohal

Barun Sobti Is The Best!!!!!

Aww...trying to make snide remarks against someone. For your kind information, Barun has taken off his shirt a lot in recent episodes,to show his hotness. Perhaps more than the towel guy. And yes Barun and Sanya's personal life does not matter to their fans. Barun is private,while Sanaya is quite open about her personal life,but luckily none of them,or their partners have been abused and bashed. So credit to IPKKND fans for this,they know how to respect the real life of their stars! They are quiet mature,in this respect.

Don't even TRY to explain! LOL This person blurted out in RED .. IGNORE her .. She is born "Towel Wala Actor - Basher" ROFL Don't waste your time explaining THEM! Dead Or you might end up scratching your HEAD and RUSH to the 110th floor and ready to JUMP! LOL

Maaddy LOLLOLYou have soo much of patience i sayErmm LOL

My Hands really wanted to type something here LOLBut Unfortunately im a Gurmeet Fan so trying to control  again & walks backs to my work Stern Smile Will see ya all Next tuesday With my Hot hot Gurmeets Towel-wala pics LOL

I'm pretty sure every single male actor has taken off their shirt at one point of the time. Hell if Anil Kapoor can flaunt that grizzly hair-matted chest and compel the audience to question the difference between a gorilla's torso and a humans than I'm pretty much content ogling a VERY masculine torso.

Lets just cut the crap with all the Voldermort references to 'he who cannot be mentioned or I'm-going-to-insult-and-you-know-who-it-is-but-I-still-refuse-to-state-the-name-because-I-actually-have-no-valid-reason-but-to-insist-on-sounding-stupid'. We all know your DIRECTLY referring to Gurmeet = )

If you are attempting to prove a point by claiming that he had to show off his body to provoke a reaction - then that is pure ignorance on your behalf. He could be wearing a ninja outfit covering his entire existence however just a little revelation of his eyes and fingers ARE hot enough. You do know that the 'he-who-cannot-be-named' human quite literally has one of the most prettiest eyes, eyelashes and fingers that would even make YOU question your gender. He does not even need to show off his body because his face is gorgeous enough. Furthermore, he is also a very very good actor.

Now if your comment also highlighted the notion that a 'good' actor does not need to remove his shirt to prove a point - then do march into Bollywood/Hollywood and scream those factors away. Even the best actors HAVE acted without a shirt. Aamir Khan, SRK, Salman Khan & Hrithik Roshan. Heck! Even Amitabh Bachan may have even fanned himself seeing Anil Kapoor roll around and thought 'I should traumatize mankind and show off my body as well'.

Mind you I have a motto - if you have a sexy ass body then please do the honors and show them to your best advantage. Don't act all Tulsi maya on me. Even she probably drooled on Mihir at one stage of her leaped-50 years life. I see girls screaming when their favourite actor goes topless whether it is a GC fan, a Barun fan, a Harshad Chopra fan, a Shaleen Bhanot fan or a KSG fan. YOU probably muffled your face into a pillow and grinned dreamily whence drooling on Barun.

Also - since EVERYONE always love to blame the actor let me give you an insight into a celebrities life. An actor/actress acts and behaves as per instructed. I'm pretty sure actors don't wake up 3am in the morning, call their directors and suggest 'Hey dude sorry for waking you up but I totally think in tomorrows shoot - I should prance around topless' Stern Smile. So you may as well insult a wall for all it cares because your points are as irrelevant to the elephant currently stuck in my shoe.

^ Last line didn't make sense right? That's an outline of how I viewed your comment = )

Wow!!! Super comment and OMG tulsi mayaa rofl...You are so funny. I love your comments all the time lol. and by the way this happygolucky someone might be fan of barun now or may be she isnt even a fan but she just needed to bash him. Dont know from where did this rule existed tht to be be a dd fan you have to bash gc or to be gc fan you have to bash dd...not all fans but some do...I don't get why but when GC and DD respect each other and never had any problem with each other then why these fans? Confused

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

MaankigopiMadhuLily201FingerFetishsanu3108iMadz

_Darling_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Darling_
_Darling_

Posted: 13 April 2012 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Private-Message

I am sure drasti's rank next week would go down . To my mind Rank topic is going to be more hot than any other thing . If drasti dhami really has 3 position yet again, her fans would go mad.

aww Babe you dont worry about DD's rank..you go and work hard for your shweta and ronit's rank coz it is obvious they have less fans and you have to work hard 100times more to make them in top 10...so yeah MIND YOU WON BUSINESS ! Jealous FREAKS! Evil Smile

Edited by cutiee1992 - 13 April 2012 at 1:50pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jonmansun333iMadz

Go to top