Rules & Announcements

India-Forums

Rules & Announcements
Rules & Announcements

Television Celebrity Ranking 4/2/12 to 4/8/12 See Pg121 (Page 107)

-FelixFelicis- IF-Dazzler
-FelixFelicis-
-FelixFelicis-

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Thush--

Originally posted by riya27

Shocked
Angry
how dare u????? 

Riya I Know that for Maaneets Standerd they are not suppose to be here in this thread.,..But Marie trying to Unpollute the place WinkLOL

sorry to bother you darling but isnt it demeaning to write such stuff...
we never bother you when gurmeet or drashti are at top then why are you so much disturbed by us just posting avis of barun and ipkknd...

really people grow up and no need to indirectly bash other actors please

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ArShiLover11

Lily201 Goldie
Lily201
Lily201

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arnavandkhushi

Shocked
Angry
how dare u????? 

Riya I Know that for Maaneets Standerd they are not suppose to be here in this thread.,..But Marie trying to Unpollute the place WinkLOL

we never bother you when gurmeet or drashti are at top then why are you so much disturbed by us just posting avis of barun and ipkknd...

Hey there - after being here at IF a lot - I just wanna clear some misconceptions - none of the GHSP-fans neither have a grudge to IPKKND nor your fave leads Thumbs Up

Anyways our supporting a fan group or not makes zilch difference to the actors concerned- either BS-SI or Gurti -they're doing their work & giving their best shot -regardless of this war-zone here

Its just that -ignorance or lack of it - has turned our talk of the show & the PH's work (the same for GHSP & IPKKND) into being viewed as bashingSleepy

Even light talk is being turned out as a trigger of warnings like "watch out" Confused

@all- At the end of day any sort of rankings/awards comparison isn't gonna stop loving our fave actors-so why carry on with the baggage?

Edited by Lily201 - 11 April 2012 at 10:55am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

chinky353-FelixFelicis-FingerFetish-Mrs.MSK-

Neloufer. IF-Sizzlerz
Neloufer.
Neloufer.

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 10:57am | IP Logged

Risha ji! AMAZING WORK!ROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

arshi_forever9-FelixFelicis-Targaryen-JollyJabeen-

RKDramebaaz IF-Sizzlerz
RKDramebaaz
RKDramebaaz

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Do you guys think it would be better to stop the spamming now?? ROFL ROFL

though I still feel like throwing a real partay!!

-FelixFelicis-

Punkin22 IF-Rockerz
Punkin22
Punkin22

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Great pictures, thanks.

arshi_forever9

-Mrs.MSK- IF-Stunnerz
-Mrs.MSK-
-Mrs.MSK-

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 11:10am | IP Logged

Yes indeed u are bothering me...its an open forum and we have all rights to tell our views and toke about our Fav and here i dint even quote u ..im  toking with co-friends.. and How can u say that im indeirectly attacking IPKKNdins ?? if my comments makes u to think like that then that not my problem dear.. Smilecz there are hell lot off actors in the ranking not only ur leads..and u dont need to tell me to grow up just go and say that to ur follow IPKKNDians ..bcz i can even show proofs how they bashed our actors.. Big smileSo Dont point out ur fingers  on us..and im not here to fight with u guys..and if the quoted person has any problem then i will care about it ..i dont need to give an answer to u  Big smile

Edited by --Thush-- - 11 April 2012 at 11:10am

Lily201

Billu-Maamma IF-Sizzlerz
Billu-Maamma
Billu-Maamma

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -AdiYalicious-

Guys Now Seriously Confused !! its just Hurting SaRun fans !! 
We NEVER GET SaRun Articles ! n yet all this time we made sure they stayed in Top 5 ! but we NEVER complained ! WHY ? cuz we knew they didnt get any articles ! but this Week WE GOT !! n WE MADE sure Atleast this time we could get Sobti on Top ! n We did Alhumdulillah ! 

and maybe Next Week GC Will be on top again ! We wont complain about tht cuz its just Ranking NOTHING ELSE !! not Life or Death Situation ! so Grow up and STOP CRYING !! 

its funny how u people were the same 1 calling KSG fans immature when they Said IF was Biased when GC took His place !! 

though i am a die hard fan of drashti dhami and i like maneet jodi very much,, but i completely agree with youSmile.the ranking is just for fun and nothing elseSmile.we all should work hard for our favsSmile with out bashing eachotherAngry.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

chinky353-Anu13--FelixFelicis-desait.Manal.

-FelixFelicis- IF-Dazzler
-FelixFelicis-
-FelixFelicis-

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lily201

Shocked
Angry
how dare u????? 

Hey there - after being here at IF a lot - I just wanna clear some misconceptions - none of the GHSP-fans neither have a grudge to IPKKND nor your fave leads Thumbs Up

Anyways our supporting a fan group or not makes zilch difference to the actors concerned- either BS-SI or Gurti -they're doing their work & giving their best shot -regardless of this war-zone here

Its just that -ignorance or lack of it - has turned our talk of the show & the PH's work (the same for GHSP & IPKKND) into being viewed as bashingSleepy

Even light talk is being turned out as a trigger of warnings like "watch out" Confused

@all- At the end of day any sort of rankings/awards comparison isn't gonna stop loving our fave actors-so why carry on with the baggage?

well said dear...just wanted this place to be only dedicated to appreciating the ones you like not imposing superiority in any forms...

well i think now i should stop spamming this post huhROFL

Go to top