Rules & Announcements

India-Forums

Rules & Announcements
Rules & Announcements

Television Celebrity Ranking 4/2/12 to 4/8/12 See Pg121 (Page 104)

pakpearl IF-Sizzlerz
pakpearl
pakpearl

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 7:09am | IP Logged
so happy 2 see BARUN  on no-1Big smile...my sweetheart  SANAYA on  no-4.Big smile... n ipkknd on no-1...WOW!!!!!!Big smile

Edited by pakpearl - 11 April 2012 at 7:10am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

marrtyalishba45arshi_forever9ArshiRaigupthaLuvBarunSanaya

Girlabouttown IF-Sizzlerz
Girlabouttown
Girlabouttown

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 7:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aishh.

Originally posted by Zee_News

The ppl who r saying Barun is better than Gurmeet... Please get a reality check up, both r good at their places, beside this Barun did a show in Star Plus he would surely get awards, as Star Plus is bigger channel than Star One, but for ur kind information challenge hota hai jab impossible cheez ke saath hote hai, in Star Plus anyone can gets awards, but fact that the only jodi which got jodi award from Star One is GurTi... So think logically before throwing claim and nonsense, even Gul Khan admitted that IPKKND is a copy of GHSP, so original is better than a copy, If GHSP was aired on SP then IPKKND would not even be seen... I am fan of both GHSP and IPKKND and all know this, so don't think I am biased, but I am not blind fan... I am telling facts... About Sanaya or Drashti's popularity it's apne apne pasand... But truth original is original on the both shows... But I like both, thought DD much more...

Who is Gul Khan? How dare he?
IPK' is nothing like GHS'!

ROFL, u watch IPKKND, so much supporter of it and u don't know who is Gul Khan, she is the producer of both GHSP and IPKKND and she knows it better than u and me... It's enough for me that she admitted that IPKKND is a copy of GHSP, watch both shows before talking dear, I watched both and it's clearly being IPKKND a copy of GHSP...

Well ummm she is no Goddess that everything she says gotta be right! Was Geet all about Geet and Maan? No! Did Khushi get married to Akashnand then Arnav? The storyline is miles apart! And I watch ipkknd but just knowing the producer or whatevers name doesn't make me a fan! I watch it and I k ow the show and love it so producer or what makes no difference to me!

Well i can sense only one thing from this discussion is that

GURMEET's fan are very insecure.

Work speaks for itself for all Barun bashers.

He has got two other awards apart from the Star plus awards which ur Gurmeet never got.
So get ur facts straight before saying anything.

Edited by -RAiNA- - 11 April 2012 at 7:22am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

arshi_forever9ArShiLover11ArshiRaigupthaLuvBarunSanaya-FelixFelicis--JollyJabeen-

asmuasmi IF-Stunnerz
asmuasmi
asmuasmi

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 7:25am | IP Logged
hope to see u in top next time DD.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

parigeetMadhubala11DoItAlreadyundisclosed

undisclosed IF-Addictz
undisclosed
undisclosed

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 7:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dewdropred

1 question ...

when last week ... DD had 304 points ... for fans & how come this week she has around 287 points for fans ... wht does this mean ...

if any one can clear ...

if these points are related 2 the number of fans each celebrity has ... then as per the number of fans she has ... then as per the calculations ... DD should have 303 points for fans ... not 287 points ...

so please explain this part of points ... Ouch

the number is due to number of active fans that logged into IF at least once in that week...its not related to the number of total fans...Embarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

marrtyparigeetstaronesanu3108DoItAlready

MFarah13 IF-Dazzler
MFarah13
MFarah13

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 7:45am | IP Logged
dont loose heart..didians..dd will certainly be back with a bang next week..just need a little more effort...need to work hard on views a little more..dd is the best..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

parigeetstaroneundisclosed

ipkknd_lover Senior Member
ipkknd_lover
ipkknd_lover

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 7:45am | IP Logged
yes yes YESSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ...barun FINALLY  on top ...n will REMAIN  on top ...its a promise from all of his fans  

marrtyarshi_forever9-FelixFelicis-

Simi1711 IF-Sizzlerz
Simi1711
Simi1711

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 7:48am | IP Logged

Barun and Sanaya...!!!

Love u guyies...!!

Glad to see barun @ 1!! :)

marrtyarshi_forever9-FelixFelicis-

-FelixFelicis- IF-Dazzler
-FelixFelicis-
-FelixFelicis-

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 7:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -RAiNA-

The ppl who r saying Barun is better than Gurmeet... Please get a reality check up, both r good at their places, beside this Barun did a show in Star Plus he would surely get awards, as Star Plus is bigger channel than Star One, but for ur kind information challenge hota hai jab impossible cheez ke saath hote hai, in Star Plus anyone can gets awards, but fact that the only jodi which got jodi award from Star One is GurTi... So think logically before throwing claim and nonsense, even Gul Khan admitted that IPKKND is a copy of GHSP, so original is better than a copy, If GHSP was aired on SP then IPKKND would not even be seen... I am fan of both GHSP and IPKKND and all know this, so don't think I am biased, but I am not blind fan... I am telling facts... About Sanaya or Drashti's popularity it's apne apne pasand... But truth original is original on the both shows... But I like both, thought DD much more...

Who is Gul Khan? How dare he?
IPK' is nothing like GHS'!

ROFL, u watch IPKKND, so much supporter of it and u don't know who is Gul Khan, she is the producer of both GHSP and IPKKND and she knows it better than u and me... It's enough for me that she admitted that IPKKND is a copy of GHSP, watch both shows before talking dear, I watched both and it's clearly being IPKKND a copy of GHSP...

Well ummm she is no Goddess that everything she says gotta be right! Was Geet all about Geet and Maan? No! Did Khushi get married to Akashnand then Arnav? The storyline is miles apart! And I watch ipkknd but just knowing the producer or whatevers name doesn't make me a fan! I watch it and I k ow the show and love it so producer or what makes no difference to me!

Well i can sense only one thing from this discussion is that

GURMEET's fan are very insecure.

Work speaks for itself for all Barun bashers.

He has got two other awards apart from the Star plus awards which ur Gurmeet never got.
So get ur facts straight before saying anything.

omg savy made this huh...it is really awesome and cant get over mami's chikni chameli dance.LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arshi_forever9ArShiLover11

Go to top