Rules & Announcements

Television Celebrity Ranking 4/2/12 to 4/8/12 See Pg121 - Page 105

.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
Anyways My SaRun Rock <3 !! my 2nd couple tht i dont just love on-screen but off screen too <3 !! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deleteaccount thumbnail
Shes so damn innocent looking!😃
cherry1 thumbnail
I'm a newbie here so you guys probably aren't going to listen to me but here goes anyway..

I'm a fan of Barun, Sanaya & Drashti.. So i'm quite happy with the rankings..

However this fighting is really weird. The people who are bashing or those who are saying no this person is better or that person is better, what's the point?? You guys are never going to agree, then what's the point in going around in circles. Most importantly, if you are being negative people will just relate it to the actor, i.e. they will say Barun's fans are idiots, or GC's & DD's fans are idiots. This will make others dislike the certain actor more not the person writing the comment, so if you really are their fan do you want others to think bad of them?? You're giving a bad impression of your favourite actor, as people will say only nutcases like him or her..

Why can't we just accept that we all have our own favourites, and we all think they deserve to be first place but that doesn't mean they will always be there.. And i think it'd be best if a different post was made so people can say why they think the ranking system is unfair, instead of saying it in these kinds of posts, as it just increases the likelihood of a fight happening..

This is just my opinion, so please don't think i am bashing anyone, or telling you guys what to do, i'm just stating my opinion...

I just think we need to learn to respect other people's views, and if someone is instigating a fight be strong enough to not reply to them, just report them...

From a BS, DD, & SI fan: I'd just like to say that yes there might be some fans (a very small minority) who are not very positive, but 99.9% of us are good people and we don't hate other actors or bash them, we love our favourites and want to see them on top obviously but we don't try to bring others down even if we don't rate them as an actor... So i'd like to apologise on the behalf of some fans who might've hurt your feelings..😊

P.S.
Even i think the ranking system is unfair, buzzpoints should not be involved, as not all actors get an article every week, so how are we meant to help them get the points, also it should be made clearer as to how points are given.. Maybe they should introduce a chaskameter like ranking system, so it would be easier for us to understand it..
To my fellow DD and BS fans, the reason the number of fan points of BS and DD are similar even though DD has more fans in her fan club is because fan points are dependent on if you are active or not, basically a lot fans of DD do not login to IF anymore, and most likely the same people are probably commenting on her page.. So all DD fans who are not logging in, you need to if you want her rank to increase.. And for Barun Sobti, I really don't know why he doesn't get more points under fan points, even though he gets the most unique views, i.e. different people viewing his page, this means different fans are active, but he still doesn't get a lot of points.. This is something they have to sort out and maybe we need to make a different topic to discuss it..

BatameezDil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: -AdiYalicious-

YES its a Different thing ! the Much I hate or dislike any actor ! i CAN NOT Hate thm by Their Work ! if their Work click me !! well Babes i have LOADZ Kash Friends ! who KNW how much I HATE KSG !! BUT YET I LOVE arMaan ! as Liking an actor n the character r 2 DIFFERENT things ! same goes with Gurmeet !! I LOVE MSK ! n Will always will ! n @ the moment im Liking Yash too ! but THEY R THE FICTIONAL CHARACTERS ! COMPLETELY different from the actors !! me Liking Yash&MSK doesnt Have to be a Must for me to Like Gurmeet ! n BABEs dont act Saint !! atleast i dont go PERSONAL with Actors personal LIFE ! n BASH him for Marrying Debina !! so do NOT act INFRONT of me LIKE any GC fans r Saint them selves !! so Go get a LIFE ! and Talking about UNTIY ! i still say it !! The MAIN reason for GC/DD rank drop is THE FANs fighting WITH EACH OTHER !! 

So get a Life babes ;) 

im not acting saint...no one is a saint😛

your logic doesn't make any sense to me ...
is it necessary to put down an actor just because you dislike him??
gurmeet ne konsa udhar le ke wapas nahi kiya🤔

@green...this issue is related to minireet & happygolucky ...😆
GCian were happy for Gurmeet...wese bhi its better not bring GC personal life here...yeh to aur jalti pe oil dalne wala kaam hai😛

you still didn't answer my question  😆

"
where is that comment in this thread where GC fans started crying and also called barun ROBOT????

if anyone finds it please send me the link...im dying to see that invisible comment🤣

P.S:
there are many hardcore GCians like me who watch ipkknd & they like Sarun...so its a request,apne anti-GC comments aur propaganda se humra dil kharab mat karo...

Billu-Maamma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: damonprincess

Enough with the GC chant manal ali...😳
i have seen in this thread DD fans started complaining about biased and unfair ranking...and here you are chanting GC name ...stop it now bohot ho gaya

you love to hate GC & his fans
DD is your angel and DDians are your best buddies
So if DDians bash IPKKND or Sraun ...manal will always bash GC and blame GC fans

kya baat hai aapki👏

all these posts were by GC fans???,they are complaining about rank...
🤪

kis ko fool bana rahi ho tum ???
you are giving a bhashan about unity ...
let me remind you , you are one of those people who started this division in GHSP forum by supporting geet and DD ...GC aur maan se to tumhri dushmani thi or hai

now you are Sarun fan 7 you are giving us gayan about unity...wow hilarious🤪

GC can't act, GC has no personality, GC is not a better dancer according to you but still you watch all his shows
oops , mistakiya gaye hum😳
you watched geet because of DD and now you are watching Punar vivah for kratika or may for its unique story or any other thing but not GC 🥱

you have such double standards when its comes to him

and please show me that comment by GC fan where barun was bashed or called a robot??? where is that so called comment ??? i want to see it

stop all this nonsense and spreading negativity against GC & his fans

@crystalalena... moka dekh ke choka marna koi DDians se seekhe
👏

you said i am spreading negativity in this thread😲.oh come on please can you show me where did i use the name of GC?😲.i said i love maneet jodi😊 not GC.you should see and think before you speak🤪.
pisces25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

GCian were happy for Gurmeet...wese bhi its better not bring GC personal life here...yeh to aur jalti pe oil dalne wala kaam hai😛

"
where is that comment in this thread where GC fans started crying and also called barun ROBOT????

if anyone finds it please send me the link...im dying to see that invisible comment🤣

P.S:
there are many hardcore GCians like me who watch ipkknd & they like Sarun...so its a request,apne anti-GC comments aur propaganda se humra dil kharab mat karo...

Robot comment was in your geet forum
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/2925977

But it's amazing just because of a ranking fans go into forums and start bashing actors 👏

Honestly get rid of the Rankings or fans just get over it. Ranking is not  some big freaking award, they will always vary like TRP's no one show is always on top and same thing no one actor is always going to be on top.

Billu-Maamma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: -AdiYalicious-

YES its a Different thing ! the Much I hate or dislike any actor ! i CAN NOT Hate thm by Their Work ! if their Work click me !! well Babes i have LOADZ Kash Friends ! who KNW how much I HATE KSG !! BUT YET I LOVE arMaan ! as Liking an actor n the character r 2 DIFFERENT things ! same goes with Gurmeet !! I LOVE MSK ! n Will always will ! n @ the moment im Liking Yash too ! but THEY R THE FICTIONAL CHARACTERS ! COMPLETELY different from the actors !! me Liking Yash&MSK doesnt Have to be a Must for me to Like Gurmeet ! n BABEs dont act Saint !! atleast i dont go PERSONAL with Actors personal LIFE ! n BASH him for Marrying Debina !! so do NOT act INFRONT of me LIKE any GC fans r Saint them selves !! so Go get a LIFE ! and Talking about UNTIY ! i still say it !! The MAIN reason for GC/DD rank drop is THE FANs fighting WITH EACH OTHER !! 

So get a Life babes ;) 

I am completely agree with you😊,OPSS. 😳
oh my god some one will again  bash me.😭😭
yahan to koe kisi ko yeh bi nahe keh skta kai i agree with you😡.wrna log kehty hain DDians moka dekh kr choka maarty hain or baalah baalah😡,but@ Adiyalicious i have the same opinon😊👍🏼.
seemab1 thumbnail
Can I just ask:

WHY DO PEOPLE HATE GURMEET?
WHY DO PEOPLE HATE BARUN?
WHY DO PEOPLE HATE DRASHTI?

What did THEY do to you guys?😕

.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

"

P.S:

Babes yes Lets not go on his personal life ! there r Alot reasons for me to dislike GC ! big Deal ! i dont wanna List thm here ! as loadz my friends who r close to me love him n I promised to thm not say shit about him ! as for me friends come b4 favs ! and about ur Question ! well u asking a Lazy person ! im not gona go dig tht post 1 if u have time go dig the CLOSED topics in GEET forums :) !! as there were more thn 5 topics opened afta this Ranking in GEET forum ! calling Barun ALOT of Names ! n Jyoti CLOSED thm ! she too left STRICT note for the members to not call him names ! YES im an Anti-GC ! but not on IF ! tell me WHERE i bashed him on IF ? ! fb is my personal place ! I say shit About LOADZ people on fb ! but tht doesnt count ! cuz ITS FACEBOOK ! not INDIA-Forums ! n HERE seems like u read ALL the POSTS ! could u find ANY WHERE me Bashing GC? ! Na ALL i did Was Drool over BS ! n YES i appreciate Members like u DONT have Probs wid Sarun or the Show ! but as u Said u read all the posts here ! did u read a NEWBIE quoting my Comment where i said IM A MANEET Fan But Love SaRun/ArHi too ?! she indirectly told me IM NOT A MANEETIAN as true MANEETIAN will never Watch Any other Show 😕 ? ! Hmmm really :S ? ! 
@RED : Yet Again im Sorry ! im Really Am But Im not from those people who will hurt her friends ! I Know Many of My Friends Sammy n All who r CRAZY about GC ! n She too know i would NEVER NEVER openly bash him ! n if u Saw my comments to 'iamurproblem' Who Claimed of NOT being a ArHi fan ! but Still was Bashing GurTi ! n Some people thought he / she is a SaRun Fan ! im sure u saw me fightin wid tht member To edit his/her comment where he/she continuesly bashed GC ! 

Pheww ! PLEASE dont make me type so much LOL this is so not me 😆
BatameezDil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: pisces25

Robot comment was in your geet forum
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/2925977

But it's amazing just because of a ranking fans go into forums and start bashing actors 👏

Honestly get rid of the Rankings or fans just get over it. Ranking is not  some big freaking award, they will always vary like TRP's no one show is always on top and same thing no one actor is always going to be on top.

thanks for the link

someone said GC fans called him robot in this thread...
so i was talking about this thread only...😛
agree with you about the rankings...vijay should get rid of this ranking 🥱