Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JayaBachan thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: cutiee1992

Wow!!! Super comment and OMG tulsi mayaa rofl...You are so funny. I love your comments all the time lol. and by the way this happygolucky someone might be fan of barun now or may be she isnt even a fan but she just needed to bash him. Dont know from where did this rule existed tht to be be a dd fan you have to bash gc or to be gc fan you have to bash dd...not all fans but some do...I don't get why but when GC and DD respect each other and never had any problem with each other then why these fans? ๐Ÿ˜•

Thank you! LOL I'm pretty sure I saw 'Happygolucky' pretty active in the GHSP forum once upon a time. = \ It's even more of a slap of the face when a member from that very same forum turns around and bashes the lead. That makes it more of a hypocrisy! Who is she to judge an actor when she used to once prance around watching the show to begin with! LMAO! ๐Ÿ˜ณ
sakshiarora thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜Šbarun is so hot๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰
ankitadwivedi thumbnail
ye...ye...!!!
mah hotttiiieee barun... :)
u'r on top man.. keep going high..gud luck...n love u alot se bhi jada... :) 
garvi_veer thumbnail
๐Ÿ‘wow..
barun ...is superb...
now he has got wat he dsrvs
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘
BatameezDil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: happygolucky

Why  should I be unhappy? Happy ji happy watching your loved ones dancing and doing all kinds of stunts๐Ÿคฃ.  Apne  En bhai sahab ke aur pics post karo...kafi mazedaar family hain. Damnon and dracula wali family๐Ÿคฃ

Come on Jalpari ho jaye 200 graphics๐Ÿ˜† You r very talented princess. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘  Bye jalpari ji ...don't forget to post more graphics.๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿคฃ

you are so entertaining when you are frustrated avi khurana ji๐Ÿคฃ

tumri stalking rang lai, you know my "loved ones"๐Ÿ˜†

v.v.v.v.v.v.v.happyji... i love my "towel wala" ,"stunts wala" & "Dracula" ๐Ÿคฃ

tum jalpari pe etna marti ho...๐Ÿ˜ฒ pehle bata dia hota pagli ,mai username change hi na karti๐Ÿคฃ

๐Ÿ˜›na na karte avi ko jalpari se pyar ho gaya ho gaya
jalpari ne kiya inkar...avi ji ko kuch ho gaya ho gaya๐Ÿคช
๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

im not your princess...haan nai to
๐Ÿ˜›

chal tuesday tak yeh song sun, I'll be back with towel wala ka hot pix ,just for you๐Ÿ˜‰

ZenaJ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: uluvmg

yes..u r absolutely right..gurtians fighting between GC & DD ranking only.. DDians want DD on top & GCians want GC on top..so DDians not commenting on GC's article & GCians not comenting DD's article.. not to blame IF ranking its only & only Gurtians fault..

If DDians fight for DD n GCians fight for GC what is wrong in this???? At least they dont switch from GEET to some other Show...
-brokensoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ZenaJ

If DDians fight for DD n GCians fight for GC what is wrong in this???? At least they dont switch from GEET to some other Show...

Good point.

GC & DD are individuals. So they should have individual fans too. And it is not necessary for GC fans to comment for DD and DD fans to comment for GC.They are individual people.

The only common factor between them will be Gurtians and Maneetians. Gurtians and Maneetians  should support both of them. They should be fair to both DD & GC equally.

Edited by Shahisthi - 12 years ago
.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: crystalalena

though i am a die hard fan of drashti dhami and i like maneet jodi very much,, but i completely agree with you๐Ÿ˜Š.the ranking is just for fun and nothing else๐Ÿ˜Š.we all should work hard for our favs๐Ÿ˜Š with out bashing eachother๐Ÿ˜ก.

Thanks Alot ! its not like Rankin is our Life ! im Sure Next week if DD /GC come on top ! u all will spam too ! n Why shouldnt u ! every1 has rights to show their Happiness ! n this week its our time n i dont see anything rong in it ! n thnks alot <3
.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Iamurproblem

Seriously Saas bahu serials se bhi zayda rona dhona toh kuch obsessed fans karti hain..Hilarious !!

Umm..just read this thread and some ''obsessed'' fans saying that IPKKND is a copy of GHSP but come on GHSP was magic mahn !! Who could ever forget the miraculous pregancy ?..Uff magical !! Endless hours of Mahi ve and trip fall catch scenes with a preganantchick.And no miscarriage :O..Now this magic..I havent seen this much magic in any other show other than GHSP..KUDOS !

Can I ask ! WATS UR PROBLEM ? ! can u not start this COPY shit again ? ! as Maneet Will always have a special place in my heart ! n it wont change tht im crazy for ArHi !! so YOU ! I dunno Wat Fan u r tht u HAVE to Get something tht we IPKKND-ians n GEETians start fighting ! so Keep ur Ass out of this ! cuz u not helping but causing more shit !! 
.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Originally posted by: damonprincess

Enough with the GC chant manal ali...๐Ÿ˜ณ
i have seen in this thread DD fans started complaining about biased and unfair ranking...and here you are chanting GC name ...stop it now bohot ho gaya

you love to hate GC & his fans
DD is your angel and DDians are your best buddies
So if DDians bash IPKKND or Sraun ...manal will always bash GC and blame GC fans

kya baat hai aapki๐Ÿ‘

all these posts were by GC fans???,they are complaining about rank...
๐Ÿคช

kis ko fool bana rahi ho tum ???
you are giving a bhashan about unity ...
let me remind you , you are one of those people who started this division in GHSP forum by supporting geet and DD ...GC aur maan se to tumhri dushmani thi or hai

now you are Sarun fan 7 you are giving us gayan about unity...wow hilarious๐Ÿคช

GC can't act, GC has no personality, GC is not a better dancer according to you but still you watch all his shows
oops , mistakiya gaye hum๐Ÿ˜ณ
you watched geet because of DD and now you are watching Punar vivah for kratika or may for its unique story or any other thing but not GC ๐Ÿฅฑ

you have such double standards when its comes to him

and please show me that comment by GC fan where barun was bashed or called a robot??? where is that so called comment ??? i want to see it

stop all this nonsense and spreading negativity against GC & his fans

Did i BASH GC here ? ! ANYWHERE ? ! or on IF ? ! NO EVERY1 ! who is my Friend n r CRAZY GurTians n if not my friend TOO KNOW tht I dislike GC ! But I never Went dirty on HIM !!! got it ! u seem like a fan of me ;) ! who Stalks me on FB ;) ! Great ;) !! 
plus keep stalking me ! it makes me feel special ;) ! as im not a 2 Faced BITCH like some1 ! :) ! I am WAT I AM ! n Every1 knows it ! every1 knws im a MANEET fan ! but does tht mean i have to be a CRAZY GURTIAN ! n HAVE to like GC ? ! me Disliking GC FINE ! show me WHERE I bashed him on IF ? !! thts different tht u r a Stalker on fb ;) !!