Rules & Announcements

Television Celebrity Ranking 4/2/12 to 4/8/12 See Pg121 - Page 101

happygolucky thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Jalpari at her best...after making hate pages now you r stooping so low.This is your real class...This shows  violent side of your personality. I can cut paste hundreds of graphics like this but I will not .  Carry on the job u r very good at it. Jalpari ji very good!👏 I am not replying you anymore. So lage raho😆 At least it will keep you busy😆

Edited by happygolucky - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BatameezDil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: happygolucky

Jalpari at her best...after making hate pages now your stooping so low.This is your real class...This shows  violent side of your personality. I can cut paste hundreds of graphics like this but I will not .  Carry on the job u r very good at it. Jalpari ji very good!👏 I am not replying you anymore. So lage raho😆 At least it will keep you busy😆

catenoide55 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
gurmeet is best love yu gurmeet
gurudrishti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: iMadz

Again, I mean I just finished my post on Complaints, and Again ? 😲

Seriously ? 😲

Seriously ?

Seriously ? 🤣

DONT POKE UR NOSE N PEA SIZE BRAIN INTO MATTERS OF OTHERS N SPECIALLY IF ITS FOR FEMALE CELEB BCOZ  U URSELF HAVE WRITTEN THAT WHO CARES FOR WOMEN  IF THERE R SOOO HOT MALES. AND , PLZ THIS POST IS NOT MEANT FOR U.D ONT GIVE URSELF THATMUCH IMPORTANCE😛 BCOZ FOR US U R   ROFLROFLROFLSERIOUSLY  🐷        SERIOUSLY😒   SERIOUSLY👎🏼 Edited by manisha259 - 12 years ago
SAJOJATOI thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Gurmeet is doing awesome work like he always done, hope next time he will be on top
-Hoor- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Barun Sobti, you deserve to be number #1 :D
This content was originally posted by: _SiinnceMaan_

I'm pretty sure every single male actor has taken off their shirt at one point of the time. Hell if Anil Kapoor can flaunt that grizzly hair-matted chest and compel the audience to question the difference between a gorilla's torso and a humans than I'm pretty much content ogling a VERY masculine torso.

Lets just cut the crap with all the Voldermort references to 'he who cannot be mentioned or I'm-going-to-insult-and-you-know-who-it-is-but-I-still-refuse-to-state-the-name-because-I-actually-have-no-valid-reason-but-to-insist-on-sounding-stupid'. We all know your DIRECTLY referring to Gurmeet = )

If you are attempting to prove a point by claiming that he had to show off his body to provoke a reaction - then that is pure ignorance on your behalf. He could be wearing a ninja outfit covering his entire existence however just a little revelation of his eyes and fingers ARE hot enough. You do know that the 'he-who-cannot-be-named' human quite literally has one of the most prettiest eyes, eyelashes and fingers that would even make YOU question your gender. He does not even need to show off his body because his face is gorgeous enough. Furthermore, he is also a very very good actor.

Now if your comment also highlighted the notion that a 'good' actor does not need to remove his shirt to prove a point - then do march into Bollywood/Hollywood and scream those factors away. Even the best actors HAVE acted without a shirt. Aamir Khan, SRK, Salman Khan & Hrithik Roshan. Heck! Even Amitabh Bachan may have even fanned himself seeing Anil Kapoor roll around and thought 'I should traumatize mankind and show off my body as well'.

Mind you I have a motto - if you have a sexy ass body then please do the honors and show them to your best advantage. Don't act all Tulsi maya on me. Even she probably drooled on Mihir at one stage of her leaped-50 years life. I see girls screaming when their favourite actor goes topless whether it is a GC fan, a Barun fan, a Harshad Chopra fan, a Shaleen Bhanot fan or a KSG fan. YOU probably muffled your face into a pillow and grinned dreamily whence drooling on Barun.

Also - since EVERYONE always love to blame the actor let me give you an insight into a celebrities life. An actor/actress acts and behaves as per instructed. I'm pretty sure actors don't wake up 3am in the morning, call their directors and suggest 'Hey dude sorry for waking you up but I totally think in tomorrows shoot - I should prance around topless' 😳. So you may as well insult a wall for all it cares because your points are as irrelevant to the elephant currently stuck in my shoe.

^ Last line didn't make sense right? That's an outline of how I viewed your comment = )

Wow!!! Super comment and OMG tulsi mayaa rofl...You are so funny. I love your comments all the time lol. and by the way this happygolucky someone might be fan of barun now or may be she isnt even a fan but she just needed to bash him. Dont know from where did this rule existed tht to be be a dd fan you have to bash gc or to be gc fan you have to bash dd...not all fans but some do...I don't get why but when GC and DD respect each other and never had any problem with each other then why these fans? 😕
This content was originally posted by: Private-Message

I am sure drasti's rank next week would go down . To my mind Rank topic is going to be more hot than any other thing . If drasti dhami really has 3 position yet again, her fans would go mad.

aww Babe you dont worry about DD's rank..you go and work hard for your shweta and ronit's rank coz it is obvious they have less fans and you have to work hard 100times more to make them in top 10...so yeah MIND YOU WON BUSINESS ! Jealous FREAKS! 😈
Edited by cutiee1992 - 12 years ago
Jessica.Patel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=damonprincess]

this is offensive !

Edited by Jessica.Patel - 12 years ago
Veronica1504 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

This is offensive and action should be taken against this memberEdited by Veronica1504 - 12 years ago