Users

Frequent Posters

riya27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: -Neloufer-

Guest for you🥱
You are such a lame joker
Hair tips? Ask Khushi- Her gharelu nuskay rock!

See TRP wise and fan following wise we left you behind - I dont think 'amazing' needs to debate to prove they are 'amazing' - so i am not going to do that here😉

I know TRP's of star one werent counted outside india- But they were counted inside india right? Aww.. Failed in india🤣

Hair tips
- Take a raw egg , break it , take its albumen - apply oit on your wig😡

my goodness!!!!
r u telling that u left us behind... huh... jaan race should be held between the peeps in track...not the audience... our show is not airing and how in the world u r telling that u left us behind... and regarding ur so called explanation ...wat r u trying to convey...that u r amazing...well...err...am speechless...as u stated the very fact...LOL... 
starone failed in india???? okies...how it bothers me...am happy that our show rocked even in that failure channel..and made it popular as u peeps know that failure coz of the success of our show
thanks for ur tips...
and mine is not wig!!... u r hell bent on depicting us with horrible wigs... hope its not reality in ur case..  lemme give a simple tip for ya... just undergo hair implantation!!! it will reduce ur wig cost😆
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: -Neloufer-

I thought that way till i saw people bashing my hotwa more and more- How much can a fan take?
BTW, I didnt say that GC sucked - i didnt say anything wrong about him or DD, I Just said BS and SI rock!
Sin?

I am not talking about u on particular, but all who do it...

Anyway this revealed to me the truth on not posting anything in IPKKND forum, coz ppl who has no respect for others' feelings doesn't deserve it...

deleteaccount thumbnail
Page 51's song is amazing! Put it on this page too
"Koi hero yahaan..."   MY SRK☺️
fan145 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
come on frends stop bashing each othr its ones rite to love any actor
so by abshinGC or Barun we r just insulting thm
and to all barunians luk at my display avi u ll smile automatically ..thts our barun's effdt ...love him😊👏⭐️
-Saruu- thumbnail
not bashing or anything,just making a simple point

why is it that the male lead alays gets more popularity than the female? more people are fans of the guy than the girl? you can all sit there and drool on the male lead but when we drool on the female lead we get hate? the male almost ALWAYS is in a higher position than the female,but dont they both make the chemistry? dont they make the serial work together? so why this bias? are people still sexist in the 21st century? eg when GC was first on 1,DD was at no.5 and now Baruns on 1 and sanayas at 4.i dont get why people prefer one over the other or focus on one more when they both made you fall in love with the show? sorry for just rambling,was just sth i had to get out.
.Sad.But.True. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Zee_News

Listen to her audio interview with Vikrant, she said it clearly that IPKKND is a copy of GHSP...

I agree no Indian show is original, but Gul Khan said that IPKKND is like GHSP...

Hey zee !! But we  also know  that Gul has said several times and mentioned in many articles that IPK is not a copy of Geet.So let her decide whether its a copy or  not.😆.I presonally feel it isnt 😳..I remember Gul saying that Geet  about Girl who is a victim of NRI marriage or something like that and IPK is about love-ahte relationship..
riya27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
k challo...
thushy... sumone is fond of their wigs wat can we do ????
and puleaaj ask them to tell vegetarian tips... i hate EGGS...eeeks🤣
deleteaccount thumbnail
Originally posted by: Zee_News

I am not talking about u on particular, but all who do it...

Anyway this revealed to me the truth on not posting anything in IPKKND forum, coz ppl who has no respect for others' feelings doesn't deserve it...

You saw that we dont respect your feeling and i saw the same - You are behaving as if you respect our feelings
You came to IPK forum and posted spoilers and for that Thanks a million😳
Today, you are angry with me and you will stop posting spoilers in the forum- That wont break my heart- I dont want spoilers anyway but there are other 2000 members there- So please think once😊
deleteaccount thumbnail
Originally posted by: riya27

k challo...

thushy... sumone is fond of their wigs wat can we do ????
and puleaaj ask them to tell vegetarian tips... i hate EGGS...eeeks🤣

I am talking about your wigs tubelight😛
Vegeterian tips??😕
One- Have curd everyday  
Two- Paalak khao yaar
Three- Refrain from eating my bheja😛
-Nia04- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: barunroxx7

Hey zee !! But we  also know  that Gul has said several times and mentioned in many articles that IPK is not a copy of Geet.So let her decide whether its a copy or  not.😆.I presonally feel it isnt 😳..I remember Gul saying that Geet  about Girl who is a victim of NRI marriage or something like that and IPK is about love-ahte relationship..

sorry to interrupt,, we gurtians have heard her say that n i would believe her words directly than a random paper article