Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TVserialfreak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Happy to present the last part of my FF...hope all of you like it...Ram's kids and Rishabh make sure that Ram and Priya were not there in KM during the preparations for the celebration were going on...so they take the help of Neha and Vikram in that...Neha calls Priya to her home and Vikram keeps Ram engaged in his office...all the celebrations were not only for Ram and Priya but also for Krishna ji...she had longed to see her son's wedding...Neha leaves Priya at home to look after her children - they were adults now...but they were still naughty and kept fighting with each other...Priya's presence had its effect on them...they minded their own work without causing any trouble to one another...it was night...Priya wanted to leave home but Neha stopped her that it was not advisable for her to travel alone and Priya had to stay back at Neha's house...On the other hand, Vikram started discussing new projects with Ram and made sure that he was busy...Ram who was patiently listening to Vikram slowly loses it and decides to leave home...Vikram realises this and calls Rishabh...

Rishabh: Haan Vikram bhai...boliye...

Vikram: Sab ke sab arrangements ho gaye na?

Rishabh: Haan bhai...

Vikram: Yeh Ram ghar jaane ke liye zid kar raha hai yaar...

Rishabh: Don't worry bhai..I have arranged everything in a manner ki bhai ko pata nahi chalega hamare surprise ke baare me...woh ghar aa sakte hain...

Vikram: Teek hai...

Rishabh: Aap Neha bhabi aur Priya bhabi ko kal subah jaldi le aayiyega...

Vikram: Teek hai...main rakhta hoon...

Ram: Aaj ke liye itna kaafi hai...mujhe ghar jaana hai...Priya meri rah dekh rahi hogi...

Vikram: Priya mere ghar pe hai..maine Neha se baat kar li hai...

Ram: Main apni biwi ko pick up nahi kar sakta kya tumhare ghar se?

Vikram: Tum bahut thak gaye ho Ram...tum takleef mat lo...kal subah main Priya bhabi ko drop kar doonga 

Ram: Teek hai...bye...

Vikram: Bye..

Ram leaves for home...he was too tired to even climb upstairs and go to his room...so he enters a room downstairs and rests himself...he was not even hungry...but was tired of working the whole day...he dozes off immediately...never did he notice the decorations in his tiredness

Morning...

Someone knocks at his door...Ram finds Bansi Kaka with tea and some refreshments

Bansi Kaka: Good Morning Sir...aap chai pee lijiye...

Rishabh had order tea for Ram and made it available in the room where he was resting...Rohan and Rashi were also aware of all these things but they kept quiet...

Ram comes out of the room and finds the hall decorated so beautifully...he had not noticed it last night...then he remembers that it was their wedding anniversary that day...but he had not celebrated it in a grand manner even once...with all these thoughts in his mind...he goes upstairs and heads off straight to the washroom to get ready...after coming out he is surprised to find Rishabh and the kids standing there...Rishabh had purchased a beautiful golden coloured sherwani suit for Ram...and he held it  in front of his face...

Rishabh: Bhai aap isse pehenke neeche aa jayiye...jaldi..

Rohan: Haan papa...please come quickly...

Ram: Yeh sab kya hai?...aap log kya chahte hai mujhse?

Rashi: Please papa koi sawaal mat kijiye...get ready fast

Ram: Teek hai...

Ram goes off to change and in the meanwhile, Neha had readied Priya with the help of Ayesha...Priya too was surprised...all of them then reach Kapoor Mansion...Priya's surprise and happiness knew no bounds as she found the hall and the entrace decorated so beautifully...she thought that Ram had planned all this...Krishna ji and Apeksha were sitting in a corner and talking...Krishna ji notices Priya's entry and gets up to welcome her...Priya looked so beautiful and dazzling in the bride's costume...tears of happiness welled up in her eyes on seeing Priya...Priya touches Krishna ji's feet to get her blessings...tears were there in her eyes too...
Krishna ji wipes off her tears and kisses her forehead...

Krishna ji: Hamesha khush rehna beta...

Priya: Thanks maa...aapke bete kahan hai?

Rishabh( from upstairs ): Yahan hai...

Ram then led by Rishabh and his children comes downstairs...Priya is awestruck by his Ram's charm...he looked so handsome in the bridegroom's costume...during their marriage, she did not have this feeling that much but now he looked so adoring...

Ram also is awestruck by Priya's beauty...he goes red in the face blushing on seeing her...she looked an angel in the bride's costume...it enhanced her beauty further...

Rishabh ( Teasingly ): Bhai bhabi aapka intezaar kar rahi hai...

Ram : Rishabh tu mere haath se maar khayega...

Then Priya's family arrives there...Ram is so happy to see his choti along with Karthik after a very long time and they had a son named Satvik...who was elder than Rashi but younger than Rohan...all of them exchange hugs and wishes...Ram and Priya then fall at Sudhir and Shipra's feet to get their blessings...

Sudhir: Bhagwan aap dono ko hamesha khush rakhe...

The hall was arranged in such a manner with lots of chairs  that all the guests could be accomodated there and a mandap was erected in the middle...all the articles of the hall were transferred to a room near the basement godown room...though the guests were limited, the extras were Rishabh's,  Rohan's and Rashi's friends...

Ram: To phir shuru kare?

Rishabh: Ek min wait kijiye bhaiya...

Ram: kiske liye?

Just then, actors Ram Singhania and Sakshi Tanwar were standing at the entrace of the house and they answered together 'hamare liye'...Ram and Priya were just shocked two see two people who resembled them every inch  the only difference was that actor Ram had sported a French beard and was younger ...there was a similar reaction amongst the others too...all of them were stunned

Rishabh: Aise kya dekh rahe hain aap dono?

Ram ( pointing out to actor Ram ) - Yeh kaun hai?...yahan kyu aaya hai?

Rishabh: Yeh Ram Singhania hai famous TV actor...

Priya ( To actor Ram ): Maine aapke baare me bahut suna hai aur pada bhi hai magazines me..

Sakshi : Haan...kyunki yeh itne popular jo hai...

Ram to Actor Ram: Haan..ab yaad aaya...maine inke Kasamh Se show dekha hai...bahut accha tha...

Actor Ram and Sakshi ( Together ) : Thanks...Very happy to meet both of you...wish you a happy marriage anniversary... saying thus both of them stretch their hands to have a shake hand Priya shook hands with Sakshi  & Ram.  Ram shook hands with actor Ram but  was very hesitant to give his hand to Sakshi -Priya realizing her husband's nature quickly extended Ram's hand to her and made him shake hands with her as she knew it was not courtesy not shaking hands with someone

Priya to Sakshi : Sorry..woh aise hi hai

Actor Ram ( Smiling ): I understand

Sakshi : Its ok..biwi ke saamne kisi aur ladki se haath milana thodi mushkil hota hai .you are very lucky to get a husband like him

Priya hugs Sakshi : Thanks..

Priya then holds Ram by his hand, takes him to a corner hurriedly removes a little bit of the kajal from her eyes and places it on Ram's cheek

Priya: Aap ko kisi ki nazar na lage.

Ram: Tumko bhi... just then Krishna ji arrives there

Krishna ji: Chalo ab dher ho rahi hai baaki baatein baad me.and leads Ram and Priya to the mandap

Ram and Priya were made to sit in the mandap with the priest reciting all the sacred hymns..all the guests were seated comfortably Rishabh, Vikram and Ram's kids saw to that everyone was well attended to the actors were seated royally on specially cushioned seats and were looked after specially by Apeksha and Neha..

The auspicious time arrived..Ram tied the mangal-sutra once again on Priya's neck and applied sindhur on  her forehead. Krishna ji was too happy to witness the scene - she closes her eyes and thinks of Amarnath Kapoor and felt that he too was watching  their son's marriage from heaven- everyone showered flowers on the couple - it was noon by the time everything was over.  Krishna ji thanked Rishabh and the kids for arranging all the things perfectly and Ram and Priya hugged their kids and showered them with kisses for this surprise, the actors were also very happy witnessing the family's get together and bade goodbye to Rishabh and the kids who thanked them profusely for coming and gracing the occasion- the kids were big fan of the actors and Rishabh had gifted the kids their favorite actor's  presence at a function very close to their heart.

Edited by TVserialfreak - 11 years ago
Lavi_961 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow.. Superb ending.. U r jst awesme.. The entry of actrs was realy pleasant surprise fr us... Realy didnt expect ths.. Beautifully penned down.. Cngrats bhai..<3
TVserialfreak thumbnail
Originally posted by: Lavi_961

Wow.. Superb ending.. U r jst awesme.. The entry of actrs was realy pleasant surprise fr us... Realy didnt expect ths.. Beautifully penned down.. Cngrats bhai..<3

thanks 😳
Saisweety thumbnail
Wow it was awesome.u r back with u r update.i like 3 scenes bhai 1 rishab take the help of vikram and neha 2 bindiya scene 3 guestes are resembles with ram and priya.thanx 4 the pm
TVserialfreak thumbnail
Originally posted by: sowjii06

Wow it was awesome.u r back with u r update.i like 3 scenes bhai 1 rishab take the help of vikram and neha 2 bindiya scene 3 guestes are resembles with ram and priya.thanx 4 the pm

happy that you liked it...thanx sister 😃
Mahaalwayscool thumbnail
it waz jus an awsome ending..;.. great job...
Nany thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Its amazing bhai .super like .great job.
Saisweety thumbnail
Originally posted by: TVserialfreak

happy that you liked it...thanx sister 😃

Well come my chweet bhai
viny_queen thumbnail
too good btw i must say some thing to u y its so unromantic😉 bcoz i really love raya romance ok ok  i know that they  r perents but yaar its a story so 😃kuch kuch to hona chahiye😳 mean romance😉Edited by viny_queen - 11 years ago
sss283 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
my god...i never expected such an ending...so beautiful...

Edited by sss283 - 11 years ago