Bade Acche Laggte Hai

India-Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

Ra Ya's baby - Part 20 on Page 63 (Page 32)

TVserialfreak IF-Rockerz
TVserialfreak
TVserialfreak

Posted: 29 April 2012 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fosla

Hey Kishore!!

Read till the chennai visit. absolutely amazing. Can't believe that you are the same self claimed shy bro.. You are oozing romance at every opportunity and naughtiness too. Loved the 1st part ending where Ram says about mother's love!!Beautiful.

Chennai ki bezadi kyun kar rahe ho? We have better hotels thatn GRT and ParkLOL Did you make that visit too short. Was wondering if you were goin gto be a guide to our singara chennai than just a second honeymoon!

one more reason that I love it, Rohan is my kid's name too!Embarrassed
Thanks for commenting didi...all the romance and naughtiness was demanded by the readers...I am still the same shy person as you know...I was really embarassed to write these kinds of scenes...but somehow took courage to write...hope you would appreciate that...I shall write an  FF dedicated to you alone on Ra Ya's visit to Chennai...don't worry...happy to know that your kid's name is my character's name...Embarrassed

Edited by TVserialfreak - 29 April 2012 at 10:14am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

IndYa4usalsaly

fosla IF-Rockerz
fosla
fosla

Posted: 29 April 2012 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Lots of bedroom action haan!! Loved the romance part too.. Kids are too shareef. expected them to be a little more naughty.But the icing on the cake was KK's reunion!
Can't wait for this to happen in the show! It would surely be one unforgettable moment.

Btw. can you add the link to the next update in the previous page. It's easier and the momentum is not lost too! Just a suggestion.

Thanks for the wonderful FF. Just read the whole piece in one go!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

IndYa4usalsalyTVserialfreak

fosla IF-Rockerz
fosla
fosla

Posted: 29 April 2012 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TVserialfreak

Hey Kishore!!

Read till the chennai visit. absolutely amazing. Can't believe that you are the same self claimed shy bro.. You are oozing romance at every opportunity and naughtiness too. Loved the 1st part ending where Ram says about mother's love!!Beautiful.

Chennai ki bezadi kyun kar rahe ho? We have better hotels thatn GRT and ParkLOL Did you make that visit too short. Was wondering if you were goin gto be a guide to our singara chennai than just a second honeymoon!

Thanks for commenting didi...all the romance and naughtiness was demanded by the readers...I am still the same shy person as you know...I was really embarassed to write these kinds of scenes...but somehow took courage to write...hope you would appreciate that...I shall write an  FF dedicated to you alone on Ra Ya's visit to Chennai...don't worry...happy to know that your kid's name is my character's name...Embarrassed

If the shy bro can dish up such romance and naughtiness, this place might havee been censored if you weren't shy!Wink
Please make a RaYa's visit to Chennai. Will be waiting!! WinkFinished reading it and can't wait for the next part!

TVserialfreak IF-Rockerz
TVserialfreak
TVserialfreak

Posted: 29 April 2012 at 10:46am | IP Logged

Lots of bedroom action haan!! Loved the romance part too.. Kids are too shareef. expected them to be a little more naughty.But the icing on the cake was KK's reunion!
Can't wait for this to happen in the show! It would surely be one unforgettable moment.

Btw. can you add the link to the next update in the previous page. It's easier and the momentum is not lost too! Just a suggestion.

Thanks for the wonderful FF. Just read the whole piece in one go!
@fosla
I did not want to trouble Ram and Priya with naughty kids...they have been troubled enough by their families...LOL thanks for the suggestion didi...Smile

Edited by TVserialfreak - 29 April 2012 at 6:58pm

IndYa4usalsaly

TVserialfreak IF-Rockerz
TVserialfreak
TVserialfreak

Posted: 29 April 2012 at 10:49am | IP Logged

Originally posted by TVserialfreak

Hey Kishore!!

If the shy bro can dish up such romance and naughtiness, this place might havee been censored if you weren't shy!Wink
Please make a RaYa's visit to Chennai. Will be waiting!! WinkFinished reading it and can't wait for the next part!
Sure didi...If you find anything objectionable in my writings please feel free to criticise...I am open to all criticisms...and will surely update you on my next part...

IndYa4usalsaly

-SweetEtika- IF-Dazzler
-SweetEtika-
-SweetEtika-

Posted: 29 April 2012 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Bhaiya both the parts were too good and love that trip idea
continue soon

TVserialfreak IF-Rockerz
TVserialfreak