Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jineejiggs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
@Kishoreji

its wonderful, the guilt of Ram and the happiness of mother being united with her son after so long years was very well knitted, thank u for presenting such wonderful part, I can feel the pain of both the characters, if this really happens to BALH, Priya will be the happiest person on this Earth, sach kehte hain log ke apne bacche hone ke baad logon ko samajh me ata hain ke maa-baap hona kya hota hain, here also ram understood his guilt when he saw his children and their bonds with him...please continue asap, I will wait for the next part 
luvsakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
ohh what a emotional part bhai ...touching part ..lovely thanks for the pm and update 
salsaly thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
so touching part bhai... thanks 4 the update & pm... sorry 4 late commenting !!
TVserialfreak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: salsaly

so touching part bhai... thanks 4 the update & pm... sorry 4 late commenting !!

Thanks cutie...happy that you liked it...
TVserialfreak thumbnail

Originally posted by: jineejiggs

@Kishoreji

its wonderful, the guilt of Ram and the happiness of mother being united with her son after so long years was very well knitted, thank u for presenting such wonderful part, I can feel the pain of both the characters, if this really happens to BALH, Priya will be the happiest person on this Earth, sach kehte hain log ke apne bacche hone ke baad logon ko samajh me ata hain ke maa-baap hona kya hota hain, here also ram understood his guilt when he saw his children and their bonds with him...please continue asap, I will wait for the next part 

Happy that you liked it ji...I will continue my next part soon 😳
TVserialfreak thumbnail

Originally posted by: luvsakshi

ohh what a emotional part bhai ...touching part ..lovely thanks for the pm and update 

thanks sister

TVserialfreak thumbnail
Happy to present Ra Ya's baby Part 14...thanks to all who loved my earlier parts...I dedicate this to each and every one who encouraged me to write further...

Its morning...Ram had a peaceful sleep on his mother's lap...he slowly opens his eyes, raises his head and sees his mother watching him with a smile...she had not moved from her position from what she was last night -  he was very happy to see her smile after so many years...their conversation begins like this:

Ram: Good Morning maa

Krishna ji: Good Morning beta 

Ram: pata hai maa, kal barson ke baad maine chain ki neend soya hai...aap ke godh ke liye maine bahut tarsaya hai...

Krishna jI: Haan beta main samajh sakti hoon ki tumhare mann mein kya chal raha hai...

Ram: Aap aur Apeksha ko meri ek baat maanni padegi

Krishna ji: Kya hai?

Ram: Aap dono hamesha mere saath India mein rahoge

Krishna ji: Lekin Ram...

Ram: Main samajh sakta hoon ki aap ki mann mein kya chal raha hai...maine Niharika aur uska bhai ko hamesha ke liye ghar se bahar nikaal diya hai...aur I don't care about money and property...mujhe hamesha aap aur Priya ka saath chahiye...aap dono ke bina main nahi jee sakta 

Krishna ji caresses Ram's hair gently and kisses his forehead...

Krishna ji: Main jaanti hoon beta...

Ram: Bapu ji ke jaane ke baad main bahut akela pad gaya maa...aur jin logon ke liye main jee raha tha un logon ne mere saath dokha kiya...saalon pehle aap mujhe chodke chali gayi aur ab main aap ko hamesha mere saath hi rakhunga...koi bhi hume ab juda nahi kar sakta

Krishna ji: Teek hai beta...main teri baat maan leti hoon...

Ram hugs his mother happily

Krishna ji was too happy not only because Ram had accepted her but also Apeksha...

Ram: Priya ke aane ke baad mujhe ehsaas hua ki pyaar kya hota hai...zindagi ki asli khush kya hoti hai...I have realized that the true happiness of life lies in making other people happy...Priya ne meri khushi mein unki khushi dekhi hai...aur mujhe bhi doosroon ko khush karna sikhaya hai, pyaar karna sikhaya hai...

Krishna ji: Sacchi baat hai beta...

Ram: Rohan aur Rashi ke aane ke baad bhi woh mere liye waqt nikalti hai...main to samajhta tha ki Priya ki pyaar mere liye kam ho jayegi lekin main galat tha...

Krishna ji: Jab Priya tumhe apna baccha maanti hai to pyaar kam kaise hoga beta?

Ram: Aap teek kehte hain maa...maine zindagi mein bahut kuch khoya hai yeh late realization ki wajah se...

Krishna ji: Main jaake taiyaar hoti hoon aur hum dono ke liye naashta ready karti hoon...

Ram: Teek hai maa...

Just then there is a call from Priya...

Ram: Hello Priya...kaisi ho?

Priya: Main teek hoon aur aap?...

Ram: Main teek hoon aur bacche kaise hai?...hope they must be having  a nice time

Priya: Bacche bahut khush hai...they are really enjoying every bit...aur aapko iske liye thanks

Ram: Isme thanks kahan se aa gayi?...tum jaanti ho ki tumhare liye aur hamare bacchon ke liye main kuch bhi kar sakta hoon...Apeksha kaisi hai?

Priya: Woh bhi bahut enjoy kar rahi hai...usse phone doon kya?

Ram: Haan...

Priya hands over the phone to Apeksha

Apeksha: Kaise ho bhai?

Ram: Main teek hoon aur maa hamare saath India chalne ke liye taiyaar ho gayi hai...

Apeksha: Thar's really great...

Ram: Main maa ki godh mein soya kal raat...jannat se bhi khoobsurat jagah hai unki godh

Tears of happiness welled up in Apeksha's eyes on hearing these words...she really felt bad for Ram as he had missed his mother's love for so many years...

Apeksha: Main aap ke liye bahut khush hoon bhaiya...aur Daljeet bhai hamare bahut acchi tarah se khayal rakh rahe hain...bacche bhi  unka saath kabhi nahi chodte...they have become so close to him and Kuljeet...

Ram: Teek hai Apeksha...Priya ko phone do...

Priya: Ji boliye...

Ram: Maa ne mujhe maaf kar diya Priya...aur jo godh tumne mujhe di thi sone ke liye usi godh ne mujhe maa ki godh tak pahunchaya hai...thanks a lot...

Priya: Isme thanks kehne ki kya baat hui?..woh to mera farz tha...

Ram: Teek hai Priya...agar koi cheez chahiye to zaroor phone kar dena...main Daljeet se kehke arrange kar doonga...

Priya: Teek hai...main rakhti hoon...bye, take care and have a nice day...

Ram: Bye and take care Priya...

Ram's purpose of visit to Australia had been successful...it was the happiest moment of his life as he was going to live with his 'real' family after so many years...

azk92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
yaar Kishore, each one is better than the last!! 
i absolutely loved it!! loved the way you brought out Ram's true feelings 
👏👏👏
continue soon!! 😳
Edited by azk92 - 11 years ago
Lavi_961 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Superb update bhai... Pls continue sn..

Lavi
sss283 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
all those moments of ram and his mother were captured so beautifully...👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏
luvd each bit of it...😛 do continue soon...