India-Forums

JJWS 2 is all about experimentation - Irfan

Anondo.R IF-Sizzlerz
Anondo.R
Anondo.R

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 2:06am | IP Logged

The first Challenger to be promoted to Champions, wow! Thanks, friends for having faith in me and voting for me. I feel overwhelmed by all the love and support. The format of Jo Jeeta Wohi SuperStar 2 makes this shift very exciting for me since as a Champion, I am now one step closer to my goal.

You know this time Jo Jeeta is    all about innovation. I took a   big risk with Jashn-e-bahara,  a normal four beat song. I was  asked to change it to a paanch  matra ki taal and had very  few references for  preparation. One beat wrong  and the whole song would  have collapsed! Hence I had to  trust my own calculations  and practice which I'm glad I  did.

While I can't really say that I  am the best, in the past two  weeks, I think I have done quite well for myself. However like any artist, there's lots of scope for improvement. Our mentors are doing a great job of encouraging us. I've been learning a lot from Shantanu sir, my mentor in particular who has a knack for correcting the smallest of details, even during rehearsals. As for Shaan bhaiyya, he is a true inspiration, not just as a singer but also as a human being. Swanand sir too is very sweet and helpful.

Everyone is singing so well that it's really difficult to say who is a threat. But there are some tough competitors like Shivam whose singing style I personally like. Even Sharib always has something different to offer everytime. While everyone has their own strengths and weaknesses, as a singer it's important to efficiently apply your knowledge on stage.

Promising to work hard for my upcoming performances, I won't let you guys down. What I am is all because of God's mercy and my fans. I still have to learn a lot and will continue giving my best in this show!

Don't forget to watch Jo Jeeta Wohi SuperStar 2, every Sat-Sun at 9PM only on STAR Plus.

Monday, April 09, 2012

Edited by Anondo.R - 10 April 2012 at 2:07am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

J.LOSnigdha_KhanamTony_StraK786

J.LO IF-Sizzlerz
J.LO
J.LO

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 4:32am | IP Logged
thanx

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Irfan Khan wins Jo Jeeta Wahi Superstar! Irfan Khan wins Jo Jeeta Wahi Superstar!  88

Irfan Khan wins the singing reality show Jo Jeeta Wahi Superstar!

Himesh Reshammiya in Jo Jeeta Wohi Superstar 2! Himesh Reshammiya in Jo Jeeta Wohi Superstar 2!  13

Star Plus show Jo Jeeta wohi superstar will have two guest for the ...

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index