Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

finally i met ARHI,arhi was live on IF,update pg236 (Page 262)

.Phoenix. Goldie
.Phoenix.
.Phoenix.

Posted: 13 April 2012 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Phoenix.

Theres a joke, and then theres an insult, and you guys are on the borderline. Confused Please don't go too far with the gender jokes as Kiara could take it offensive.And after all that she did today i don't want that for her.
Thank-You for clearing many people's doubt Kiara and hope you get some good rest.
Smile

Originally posted by Karan.G.king

Some guys are making silly jokes on gender and let me tell them it hurts very very very badly.tears are pouring out of my eyes.its disgusting,i havnt done anything which makes me deserve this joke and bashing.cant believe this is what i am getting.i have decided that i will come to this thread tmrw for last time and provide the update and then its upto you to decide if u believe or not.

Guys don't say i didn't warn you. Its likely moderators may now close this topic which would be a shame.

Edited by .Phoenix. - 13 April 2012 at 12:50pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Rin630archanan14FingerFetish..Shweta..princessunara

roshni_94 Groupbie
roshni_94
roshni_94

Originally posted by arnavandkhushi

we IPKKND forumians are born bashers and savers...
what we do with the script and the cv's we dont mind to so with people too...LOL

You my dear are very harsh. Give the girl a chance to prove her innocence. She said that she will give you a written update tomorrow, so be patient girl! And judging from your previous posts, not every phone has a facility to upload pictures to the internet from the phone, because mine certainly does not. So quit being so rude. 

I hope you prove every one bashing in this forum wrong kiara, please dont let me down as I do have faith in you, and believe that you are not misleading us fans. Will look forward to your written update.

And as for everyone else, go to sleep and relax for now! 

Roshni.xxx

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Rin630niaprincess.Phoenix.sidhu285Targaryenprincessunara

LivingInPajamas IF-Rockerz
LivingInPajamas
LivingInPajamas

Some guys are making silly jokes on gender and let me tell them it hurts very very very badly.tears are pouring out of my eyes.its disgusting,i havnt done anything which makes me deserve this joke and bashing.cant believe this is what i am getting.i have decided that i will come to this thread tmrw for last time and provide the update and then its upto you to decide if u believe or not.
I am supposed to be sleeping but decided to write this anyways-Kiara I for one am a crazy person.But not crazy enough to bring tears to someone's eyes.If I say you are the cause of millions of smiles today,you made so many people's days Believe IT.I am sorry from all of us,we fight but don't mean to be meam =) SO wipe off those tears and put up a huge smile.It is your day make it the happiest!! Sorry sincerely from the bottom of my heart!

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

leonzraindrops-FelixFelicis-archanan14sidhu285..Shweta..FingerFetishmolten_lava...Doctor.....Suhana..AngelTeenprincessunara

niaprincess Goldie
niaprincess
niaprincess

Posted: 13 April 2012 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
sweetie can i give u a hug don't worry about the comments just ignore them, what you did was epic, and i'm very grateful, you were responsible for making so many people smile today ! 

*hugs* 

Edited by niaprincess - 13 April 2012 at 12:55pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KaranShilpa:)sidhu285

molten_lava IF-Rockerz
molten_lava
molten_lava

Posted: 13 April 2012 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
@TM: Really sorry Kiara! Don't feel bad. Really. I can promise u that tomorrow when u give us the WU everyone will only be singing praises for u including me.LOL
And don't leave the forum. Coz if all of this is real, u are gonna get a virtual hug from me tomorrow for sure!
Cheer up!Big smile

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

leonzPashna-FelixFelicis-KaranShilpa:)..Shweta....Suhana.....Doctor...princessunara

esha108 Senior Member
esha108
esha108

Posted: 13 April 2012 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mahi07

As for sanaya calling u fans,only she can answer this question.its exactly midnight here so good night,come tmrow,read the wu and for gods sake stop doubting me.i cant believe this,i did so much of hardwork to let IF talk with arhi and let arhi see this forum and this is what i get in return,sorry to say guys,it is more than dissheartning

My apologies on behalf of all if you're hurt dearSmile! As i said earlier, we all wanna trust you on this so badly and we still are.  In your case, all of us have trusted you for 260+ pages now and will continue that. Its just because of the previous incident that it saddens to think that someone would play with our emotions that some of us have let out our frustrations, my apologies if you have been offendedSmile! You're a Arhi maniac aren't you :P, i'm sure you'd understand the craze!

pls try your level best to upload the pics as soon as possibleSmile
 ignore such idiots  who r doubting u yarr... just c d majority who r not!
i myself m really gratefull 2 u 2day ! Big smile
kiran1992 Goldie
kiran1992
kiran1992

Posted: 13 April 2012 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Anyway BEST OF LUCK...
I hope u can upload d pictures asap otherwise...
OMG I can't even think abt that!!!
Ouch
-FelixFelicis- IF-Dazzler
-FelixFelicis-
-FelixFelicis-

Posted: 13 April 2012 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
kiara i apologize for all the ranting here and would give lots and lots of hug to you...
its just like i sabotaged my very imp work for this thread and the doubt and things really pissed me off to the extreme...i cant think properly when i am super angry...even though i am never harsh on IF but this thing really meant a lot to me as a person...
so i am really sorry if i hurted you which surely i did and just wanna apologize to you...
please understand maa condition too...their reply means a lot to me...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Desai09-DramaLover-

Go to top