Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

finally i met ARHI,arhi was live on IF,update pg236 (Page 254)

-FelixFelicis- IF-Dazzler
-FelixFelicis-
-FelixFelicis-

Posted: 13 April 2012 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Risha_ipkknd

Originally posted by ...Doctor...

Originally posted by Risha_ipkknd

[QUOTE=arnavandkhushi][QUOTE=Risha_ipkknd]I hereby resolve to calm myself down,stop accusing the TM who might be saying the truth-Go and get myself a Good Night's sleep.If it is a joke then-I guess you will be really cheerful after this.If it is true then thankyou for making the effort,I appreciate it and hope you don't disappoint me.Sorry if I freaked you out.I will go and get a life until then adios people!!LOL

Oye!! I wrote such a big comment on your post today & you didn't even reply...tere reply ke liye main late soungi..so you too reply first & then go to sleep & I also live in India so its late for me too...
Doctor jee don't kill me I am on my mobile =/ Huge posts don't open up easilY.Sorry sorry I swear I will reply tomorrow to you too! SorryOuchLaptop par I would have replied immediately =|

meri jaan chinta mat kar...i was just pulling your leg darling...aur neend aa rahi hain to so jaa..cause we also dont now kab tak chalega yeh sab...
chal i should sing a lullaby for you...
chanda hain tu meri rishuu hain tu...o mere IF ka tara hain tu...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Desai09...Doctor...

Pashna IF-Dazzler
Pashna
Pashna

Posted: 13 April 2012 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arnavandkhushi

Originally posted by pashna

Sorry kiara/Karan u have not given one Proper info that is believable...I declare u fraud. My instincts say u r just playing with us. Hope u get what u deserve!!!!!!!  Anyone feels like bashing me for this go on...

i second u on that...okay tell me this is the model of your phone naa...

i am gonna check all the specifications here...

Lol!!!! What phone is thatLOL

Desai09nonasi

...Doctor... IF-Sizzlerz
...Doctor...
...Doctor...

Posted: 13 April 2012 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Karan.G.king

Some guys are making silly jokes on gender and let me tell them it hurts very very very badly.tears are pouring out of my eyes.its disgusting,i havnt done anything which makes me deserve this joke and bashing.cant believe this is what i am getting.i have decided that i will come to this thread tmrw for last time and provide the update and then its upto you to decide if u believe or not.

Hey don't feel bad..just ignore such people..we respect you & trust you too...you can prove them wrong by posting the pics tomorrow. You don't have to cry on your lucky day..afterall you met sarun today..so dream about them & forget everything else.

Good night Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

natzzzmskdscDesai09

FingerFetish IF-Rockerz
FingerFetish
FingerFetish

Some guys are making silly jokes on gender and let me tell them it hurts very very very badly.tears are pouring out of my eyes.its disgusting,i havnt done anything which makes me deserve this joke and bashing.cant believe this is what i am getting.i have decided that i will come to this thread tmrw for last time and provide the update and then its upto you to decide if u believe or not.

Oh damn it and here I just bid you the most sweetest good night! I repeat - I was JOKING. I even declared myself as a hairy She-man just to emphasize on the fact that I was solely being light hearted. Don't take offense! = )

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ShyJi.Phoenix.-FelixFelicis-...Doctor...

JustFlameAHolic Goldie
JustFlameAHolic
JustFlameAHolic

@TM you should add Barun and Sanaya's comments on the 1st page so it's easier for people to look it up or edit your post to put the links on the 1st page..thankss a lott!! <3
-FelixFelicis-
-FelixFelicis-

Posted: 13 April 2012 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
@TM sorry if it hurted you but do understand your stand was not clear and to me still not...and we are also afraid of getting hurt after one bitter experience...we all are ARHI maniacs here so please understand...
chalo will meet you tmrw...

Desai09...Doctor...

appletomypie Senior Member
appletomypie
appletomypie

Posted: 13 April 2012 at 12:48pm | IP Logged

i think u shud jus goto bed..Big smile
-FelixFelicis-
-FelixFelicis-

Posted: 13 April 2012 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _SiinnceMaan_

Oh damn it and here I just bid you the most sweetest good night! I repeat - I was JOKING. I even declared myself as a hairy She-man just to emphasize on the fact that I was solely being light hearted. Don't take offense! = )

exactly...dont cry will meet you tmrw...

Desai09Pashna

Go to top