Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

finally i met ARHI,arhi was live on IF,update pg236 (Page 254)

Sophronia IF-Dazzler
Sophronia
Sophronia

Posted: 13 April 2012 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _SiinnceMaan_

Originally posted by L0V3

PERSONALLY
if i had met my favourite actor and actresses...i wldnt give a fiddle (I shall not swear today LOL) about my tiredness i would be so damn buzzed n i would WANT TO show off to everyone "LOOK I MET SARUN" and i would upload every single pic n then go sleep...well try to.

even if i hadnt slept for 2 days and i am on the verge of collapsing i would still try and upload my picz

but thats just me...

Touche touche *hands in the air* I mean look at me - I pretend celebrities are my husband and I preach on about our love story that does not even exist. Hell, I even tried to morph the hero's photo with my own but they always end up looking better than me <I FEEL SO HAPPY IM NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO HAS DONE THAT LMAOOO ='D ROFL (even in their hairy state!). In fact I looked more of a man! I'm questioning my own gender now. <LMFAO ROFL

Point is - If I can write paragraphs about how I'm in a relationship with a celebrity who does not know I exist then I'm pretty sure I would write a novel about meeting a celebrity. In fact I would even take a photo of every separate eyelash, finger and toes JUST to emphasize that I was INDEED near the human and I took all his ASS-ets into strict observation. < I agree u with you COMPLETELY!

= ( I'm weird. < just a tad bit weird Wink :P ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FingerFetish

Huma- IF-Sizzlerz
Huma-
Huma-

Posted: 13 April 2012 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
OMGSH who met sarun ?? Fained* Luckkyyy girl Day Dreaming 
FingerFetish IF-Rockerz
FingerFetish
FingerFetish

Posted: 13 April 2012 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Kiara I was joking about the gender thing lol! Never take my words seriously LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-FelixFelicis-nonasiSophroniaSanugr8fan...Doctor...

-shopaholic- Goldie
-shopaholic-
-shopaholic-

Posted: 13 April 2012 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
keeping the current detactivgiri goin on I wont be surprised if i come across dayas.. abhijeets.. and pradhyumans in this thread breaking doors.. saying aakhir chakkar kya hai and doin chammak challo hand moves repectively!  LOL

Edited by -shopaholic- - 13 April 2012 at 12:23pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

archanan14molten_lavaparu_rox...Doctor...AngelTeenSunshine Girl

jpatel IF-Dazzler
jpatel
jpatel

Posted: 13 April 2012 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Karan.G.king

Arhi were calling me karan as i had told them to do so because i havnt revealed my name on if and wanted to keep it secret.

Hmmm... I understand sweety! I just hope you know that we're just a bit doubtful because this has happened before and it turned out to be fake, that's all! Please don't be offended, we just want solid proof. But you rest and come back and if you can show us the pics so we can all chill (and then go really hyper that Sarun saw our messages!LOL)

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

-shopaholic-.Phoenix.-FelixFelicis-Shweta_1archanan14molten_lavaparu_roxAngelTeen

Ankita09 Senior Member
Ankita09
Ankita09

Posted: 13 April 2012 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
i dont think she is lying or anything, many cell fones do not support picture upload n dats a common  problem...it happens to me as well..no big deal ,besides,she made our day,she brought barun n sanaya onlyn here on INDIA FORUMS "LIVE", even d moderators or TB news cudn't get dem onlyn here .but she did,..Clapso il wait for ur updates 2morw...please tell us d tym when ul update so dat im onlyn d rigth moment n do not miss out on d fun...okay??? take ur tym n chill ...u did a great  job today, cant stop thanking u for it,after all sexy sobti read our posts n sanaya too..wat else cud 1 fan ask for...:)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Phoenix.

Firebolt IF-Rockerz
Firebolt
Firebolt

Posted: 13 April 2012 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
If you are saying the truth, then good on you. I love you to death for bringing Sarun here. And can't wait for you tell us more abt what happened there on the sets.

If you are trolling on us, well then i only have my own craze over all things IPK to blame. *Sigh* 

I really hope the former is the right option 'cause you seem like a really nice person and probably don't want hundreds of people hating on you.  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nonasiparu_rox

niaprincess Goldie
niaprincess
niaprincess

Posted: 13 April 2012 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
i totally understand.. thanks again for bringing Sarun on this thread..:)

Go to top