Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

finally i met ARHI,arhi was live on IF,update pg236 (Page 237)

-JollyJabeen- IF-Sizzlerz
-JollyJabeen-
-JollyJabeen-

Posted: 13 April 2012 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ShyJi

where are you TM? We are having bigger MU here than Arnav'sLOL

What is TM? LOLEmbarrassed

I feel silly asking thisLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gangstagal07

jpatel IF-Dazzler
jpatel
jpatel

Posted: 13 April 2012 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Karan.G.king

Guys u want to know y am not writting now,the reason is that i got up in the morning at 4:00 am to study then got exhausted at the set and right now it is 11:30 pm so i badly need a sleep.guys u have trusted me for last three days just trust me for one more day,let us not spoil this memorable day.

atleast give us some proof that you're not lying yaar? please???
serialjunkie IF-Sizzlerz
serialjunkie
serialjunkie

Posted: 13 April 2012 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Yes, I am very curious to know myself.
Especially the GIF that says
"Bitch, I'm Fabulous!!!"
Would love to know Sanaya and Barun's reaction to the verbiage, since its such a funny quip. I am sure they would love the use of the word "Bitch" quite a bit and would be thrilled to see such a lovely GIF.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Ash95Desai09nonasiDrwho..Shweta..SeerialLoopstttttt1Rabba-Ve-Delenasbk2FairyLiquidSoap

molten_lava IF-Rockerz
molten_lava
molten_lava

Originally posted by _SiinnceMaan_

Originally posted by molten_lava

neither are u clearing our doubt whether u are a boy or a girl, nor are u revealing any small detail.
sorry to say but I'm finding this hard to believe.
If u could just tell us one thing, then maybe we can trust u and we won't bother u. We promise! But please don't play with our feelings.

Wouldn't he be a guy? Key words: Karan and King. I mean if it were a female than it would have been read as Kiran and Queen. And I'm basing this entirely with an assumption that Kiran would be the female version of the name Karan Stern Smile.

Better yet  ... is there even such a thing as having a female/male version of a name!? Wacko

u know, why did I have a doubt? Becoz TM said that Barun kissed his/ her hand. I mean Barun kissing guy's hand is weird. So I'm assuming it might be a girl. 
Maybe that's why the TM is not revealing the gender? I'm sorry to accuse the TM like this, but I will definitely apologise if I'm wrong. But I feel daal mein zaroor kuch kala hai!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

appletomypie-FelixFelicis-nonasiLuvBarunSanayaDesai09Sanugr8fanFingerFetish

Karan.G.king IF-Stunnerz
Karan.G.king
Karan.G.king

By the way khushi was wearing pink colour dress whereas asr was wearing a white shirt with grey colour coat

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

leonzBlueSpiritElenaElenor.Phoenix.avantika_2012Desai09nonasiSophroniaLuvBarunSanayaAR-ARHI_naila-DramaLover-indy12-FelixFelicis-Shweta_1archanan14molten_lavaFireboltLivingInPajamas-Garima-supriya.ipkkndPunkin22..Amina..Ilahi_mera_Jiya..Suhana..-JollyJabeen-princessunara.Ohana.

Ilahi_mera_Jiya IF-Sizzlerz
Ilahi_mera_Jiya
Ilahi_mera_Jiya

Posted: 13 April 2012 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
*bangs head on wall*...dunno why..

See u 2mrw guys...
@TM im stalking u 2mrw dude...

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ShyJi.Phoenix.nonasiSophroniaLuvBarunSanayaShweta_1molten_lava..Shweta..-JollyJabeen-

archanan14 IF-Dazzler
archanan14
archanan14

Originally posted by Karan.G.king

Guys u want to know y am not writting now,the reason is that i got up in the morning at 4:00 am to study then got exhausted at the set and right now it is 11:30 pm so i badly need a sleep.guys u have trusted me for last three days just trust me for one more day,let us not spoil this memorable day.

Hi, it's not that we don't trust you - it's just that we have seen such dirty tricks being played on the forum very often. Please understand where we are coming from as well - this has happened not once but multiple times. It's nothing personal against you, but any proof that you provide will help quite a bit. We've all been on this thread for a very very long time and are very emotional about the serial, as you can see.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Desai09.Sam.

Sanugr8fan IF-Rockerz
Sanugr8fan
Sanugr8fan

Originally posted by jpatel

guys...was this actually true? did TM make all this up for attention... because uploading pictures onto the internet from most mobile phones with cameras is pretty easy in today's world...
I hope I am wrong that B&S where actually here...
If not...
heey ur using my avi LOL dont think i am mad mentioning this. i am irritated , angry and frustrated right now. @TM - as we all are saying , even a small hint such as the colour of their dress would do. cuz we know they cant be in their original clothes as they were in between shoots. please you can tell  us this much...

Go to top