Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

finally i met ARHI,arhi was live on IF,update pg236 (Page 237)

ShyJi Senior Member
ShyJi
ShyJi

Posted: 13 April 2012 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Phoenix.

Originally posted by ShyJi

All these suggestions & help is reminding me on "another" thread. I hope this one doesn't turn out to be like that one. Confused

But i must say people here are amazingHug

what happend on the other thread. Did it turn out to be a joke?

Yup, a newbie said she met Sarun, told us details, forum went crazy, she wasn't able to upload the pix & everyone helped her but then she said It was a jokeAngry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sanchi333molten_lava

Ilahi_mera_Jiya IF-Sizzlerz
Ilahi_mera_Jiya
Ilahi_mera_Jiya

Originally posted by minihussain

Originally posted by .Phoenix.

Originally posted by ShyJi

All these suggestions & help is reminding me on "another" thread. I hope this one doesn't turn out to be like that one. Confused

But i must say people here are amazingHug

what happend on the other thread. Did it turn out to be a joke?

Yes, i remember that thread too...i am hoping that this turns out different.. After all that chaos i still chose to believe Karan...and i hope i made the right choice.
oh hell i remembr that 'another' thread and how much we helped...i will be more than happy if this one is different frm that..!!
AngelTeen IF-Sizzlerz
AngelTeen
AngelTeen

Dude...someone just assure me this is not a joke! So many people's heart is going to break specially the ones 'Barun' and 'Sanaya' responded to! 

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

aj_12ShyJiDesai09archanan14ArhiDeewaniPashnaLuvBarunSanaya-FelixFelicis-Shweta_1molten_lavaKaranShilpa:).Sam.nyxxIlahi_mera_JiyaKai...Suhana..

AngelTeen IF-Sizzlerz
AngelTeen
AngelTeen

Posted: 13 April 2012 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Karan.G.king

Dont worry friends dont panic,u want full detail and my full experience with arhi,i will provide full written update tomorrow 100000percent sure,the only uncertainity is with pics.i will put pics from my friends phone if possible but that will take considerable amount of time as our exams are starting from monday and hence i wont be able to take my friends as his home is atleast 20 Km from my home and my parents wont allow me to go to out of house.but dont worry i will inform u when i put the pics but do come tomorrow for written update.thanks for your cooperation

Why not a sneak peak of sorts right now? 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-CoolChick-

.Phoenix. Goldie
.Phoenix.
.Phoenix.

Posted: 13 April 2012 at 11:33am | IP Logged

Dont worry friends dont panic,u want full detail and my full experience with arhi,i will provide full written update tomorrow 100000percent sure,the only uncertainity is with pics.i will put pics from my friends phone if possible but that will take considerable amount of time as our exams are starting from monday and hence i wont be able to take my friends as his home is atleast 20 Km from my home and my parents wont allow me to go to out of house.but dont worry i will inform u when i put the pics but do come tomorrow for written update.thanks for your cooperation

OKies my optimism is back on track. Thank-you for trying Smile
molten_lava IF-Rockerz
molten_lava
molten_lava

Posted: 13 April 2012 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AngelTeen

Dude...someone just assure me this is not a joke! So many people's heart is going to break specially the ones 'Barun' and 'Sanaya' responded to! 

yup! like me
and I'm gonna haunt and abuse the TM, I swear, for keeping my hopes high. I am super good at vengeance. mind it!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ShyJiarchanan14Pashnanonasi-FelixFelicis-..Suhana..Ilahi_mera_Jiya-CoolChick-AngelTeen

aish23 Newbie
aish23
aish23

Posted: 13 April 2012 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Can u keep one of the photo as ur display pic...so that v can bliv u.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ShyJi

FingerFetish IF-Rockerz
FingerFetish
FingerFetish

Posted: 13 April 2012 at 11:35am | IP Logged

Why didn't you take photos of them from your own phone? Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't they use your phone to go live on IF? Stern Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

voldemort-Dreamer-

Go to top