Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AngelTeen thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Sanugr8fan

thnkyouu for telling us kiara (: 

but umm why did sanaya take your name as karan in her post?? 

Sab Manorama Bond bann gayye hain! ;) :D

.DivaDeluxe. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
I can believe everything, but I can't believe that BARUN KISSED your hand (please don't misunderstand me). Not because it's "you", but because that doesn't seem like something he would do. 
Ok we all have followed him since ipkknd, and some of use since bhph. Per today we all know what things he would do and what not. Of course we don't know EVERYTHING about his personality, but after reading his interviews, seeing him on SBS, SBB we all agree that BARUN SOBTI wouldn't kiss a girls hand, or as mentioned before; he wouldn't kiss the hand of a girl above the age of 10 year!
Kissing the hand of a fan is not very Barun-ish! 

Karan, I'm saying this from the bottom of my heart: Dear I really want to believe every word you've said, and believe everything you've shared with us, and to an extent I CAN!! 
But when you told he kissed your hand, I just couldn't stop myself from doubting you
That being my curious nature, or my jealousy! 

But I really hope that you will prove me wrong tomorrow! If not; then..
Edited by diva.deluxe - 12 years ago
aerowana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Kiara, go off to sleep... people are mad here.. get up early and write about your experience.. bye.. GN
jpatel thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

ooo... i didn't realise this! good point!
omg...she might be lying to us... :/
JayaBachan thumbnail
Originally posted by: L0V3

PERSONALLY
if i had met my favourite actor and actresses...i wldnt give a fiddle (I shall not swear today 😆) about my tiredness i would be so damn buzzed n i would WANT TO show off to everyone "LOOK I MET SARUN" and i would upload every single pic n then go sleep...well try to.

even if i hadnt slept for 2 days and i am on the verge of collapsing i would still try and upload my picz

but thats just me...

Touche touche *hands in the air* I mean look at me - I pretend celebrities are my husband and I preach on about our love story that does not even exist. Hell, I even tried to morph the hero's photo with my own but they always end up looking better than me (even in their hairy state!). In fact I looked more of a man! I'm questioning my own gender now.

Point is - If I can write paragraphs about how I'm in a relationship with a celebrity who does not know I exist then I'm pretty sure I would write a novel about meeting a celebrity. In fact I would even take a photo of every separate eyelash, finger and toes JUST to emphasize that I was INDEED near the human and I took all his ASS-ets into strict observation.

= ( I'm weird.
Shweta_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Risha_ipkknd

Oh Lord.Next time just give me a home with only doordarshan channel.I am doubting.Doubting my sanity.If this turns out to be a joke,even if I ever meet Sarun in real all I will say is -Are you an april fool joke or for real?🥱

going thru same condition here...
Sophronia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: molten_lava

Thank god u finally replied and cleared our doubt!😆 But why were Barun and Sanaya referring to u as Karan?

Hey, don't feel bad about our comments. It's just that there was a similar post last time and it turned out to be fake. And since Barun and Sanaya read my message and replied to it, I don't want to falsely raise my hopes high. otherwise, i would really feel bad for myself for wasting my entire evening for this. 

i second u!
-FelixFelicis- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

okay i am sorry if i was poking jokes aise hi...but really abhi bhi something is fishy...😕
AngelTeen thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: Risha_ipkknd

Oh Lord.Next time just give me a home with only doordarshan channel.I am doubting.Doubting my sanity.If this turns out to be a joke,even if I ever meet Sarun in real all I will say is -Are you an april fool joke or for real?🥱

Hahahahahahahahahahaha!

Barun would probably go - WHAT THE!

LOL! ;) :D
banditqueenn. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Ohkay Now That i am done with weeping 😆...I really cried since I missed it all out ...thnx a ton to post maker ...Karan plz post the Picz Soon ...special Thnx To Rachel ,Rae and ArnavandKhushi for putting up great questions which I might have asked too   😉...love you Barun <3 and Sanaya Loads ...B.S. ...I Might Catch up with you soon 😳...No No I am not next 😆