finally i met ARHI,arhi was live on IF,update pg236 - Page 105

Posted: 11 years ago
MAY BE BARUN-SANAYA R JUST ROFLING.SEEING OUR CRAZYNESS...OMG...IF U GYES R THERE PLZ REPLY PLZZZ
Barun and Sanaya and the entire family of IPKKND...YOU GUYS ROCK! ⭐️👏
Originally posted by AngelTeen

WOW! This is amazing!

Barun, Sanaya...please do check out this post. Its funny, that I promise you! 

IPKKND family's reaction to people saying Barun doesnt deserve the number one position on IF - 

RETWEET THIS! 

Retweettt :D
this is CRAZY...A PG PER SEC... barun & sanaya will think we r insane!!   but NO we just love them lotzzz
Originally posted by coolspicebabe_1

I feel your pain... I've lost track of all my posts... and I suddenly went from newbie to groupbie and i didn't even realise when 😛

congrats...😃😃
HI BARUN AND SANAYA IT WAS MY BIRTHDAY YESTERDAY! Love you guys loads please reply it would mean alot!!!! Xxx p.s come to London soon
You guys are amazing!!!!! X
Originally posted by Aisho.

a msg to both:

Barun: Its ayesha, you r just the best, u really deserve the award, love everything u did, i'm ur fan from uae and u have a huge public fans here, really wish u read my msg.

Sanaya: Its fatima, Ayesha's sis, Love u alot, i watch u from MJHT and still now u r a star, I love you, Hope u read my msg.

ya plz SaRun come to middleast..u ppl hav huge fanbase here :)
Sanaya and Barun say hello to my little 'siya'...she loves watching you eventhough she's just 17 months!!!!! please come to sydney!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
Whoever is commenting on my mature OS' right now with Sarun online, you have got to be kidding me! Baad mein karna!
sarun ARE YOU GUYS STILL THERE? Edited by -shopaholic- - 11 years ago