Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IronyDied thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
oh GOD!! i think i will faint reading Barun's massages!! 🤣 Barun you are obviously the no 1!! you deserve that only ..ok before i just faint i need to say that you are the best and not only your looks but also your amazing talent makes you what you are today!! 😳 we are just blessed to be Barun Sobti's fan 😳
-JollyJabeen- thumbnail
Originally posted by: ---Pari---

Chicks!!! 🤗 Kaisi hai tu?!! And omg!!! Ya! I hope he sees his rank! <3

Pari im goood! :) Hey how are you? 😃 Awww im so happy, Sanaya and Barun literally rock!<3
-Sanjana- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: CHIKA784

AHHH BARUN WE LOVE YOU! COME TO THE UK WITH SANAYA!😃

Eek!! One more reply from Barun!!! Wohooo!!!! Did I mention I love you barun?! <3
noreen thumbnail
great that baran and sanaya have taken out this much time to read this post and reply even !!!⭐️

baran and sanaya you are superb and hilarious!!!!! thanks for making me happy🤗

plz share your day and pics with us karan!!😃
Edited by noreen - 12 years ago
monmon_osmally thumbnail
Originally posted by: Karan.G.king

Hi friends this is barun again,i am just amazed to see IF and karan just showed me that currently #1 on if,well thanks to you all once again and i just want to say that as long as your love and support is with us we can make anything possible.thanks love bye and take care.

May allah blisse and protect you both

You are you cool 👏
-Sparsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
am i dreaming or watt
i still cant believe it
all i wanna say 2 SARUN iz
keep rocking guyzz
luv u so so so muchh
i hve no wrdz
wat shud i say nw loll
Targaryen thumbnail

Hi friends this is barun again,i am just amazed to see IF and karan just showed me that currently #1 on if,well thanks to you all once again and i just want to say that as long as your love and support is with us we can make anything possible.thanks love bye and take care.

*thud*
Desai09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

We are always with ya Barun... You deserve to be the no 1  cause you are the best.. 

Love you and Sanaya a lot.. 🤗
arsh_sp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

u deserved it Mr.Sobti!!!!!! our support is with you guys all the way!!!just remember that you have a crazy following here at IF and all over the world!!!!take care!!!!

prietyp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hi everyone this is barun,how are you all.i am very gratefull to all of you for giving us so much love thanks to all our fans from bottom of my heart.i just read this thread out and all i can say is that hats off to all of you and thanks once again and keep watching ipkknd.love and blessings.

OHH MY GOD!!!...Thank you so much Barun for posting...I love you sooo much and really appreciate all your work...
drooling over you has become the most important activity these days...u r too good...continue to be like this and god bless you!