finally i met ARHI,arhi was live on IF,update pg236 - Page 21

Posted: 11 years ago
u r the most luckiest person 
i wish i was in ur position 
best of luck
xxx
give them a tight hug and tell them they are the best couple ever MashaAllah onscreen and offscreen they rock together MASHA-ALLAH , we love themmm ! SARUN ROCKS !

and in case u meet the dir of da show tell him to plz take care of promotion of the show we need gr8 promos and this MU to be cleared soon !
aww that's so cute!!! lovely gifts!! haha mind my word Sanaya is gonna love the chocolates more than anything!!😆
aww u lucky girl!! n once again Congrats!!🤗

can't wait for ur minute by minute details of the fairytale come alive day!!
😍

and well i guess u have too many requests, but can u say to her a girl called Sunara from Sri Lanka adore them so so much that i just can't express how much in words?
i love them so much..and i may never get a chance to tell this myself as i don't even live in India..
if u can pls do pass on the message..thanks dear:-)

Edited by princessunara - 11 years ago
woowww girlll ure sooo lucky!! plzzz do take a vdo of them or a vdo of them cutting your cake!! plzzz and give the hugs from our sides too!!!
Today is the day dear...don'y disappoint us... waiting for ur pics... n yeah...have loads of fun!
dearo plz update soon ...waiting for the pics...wat did they say???oh so many questions in my mind...plz update soon!!!!
Congratulations!!!! I wish I was u...
Finally i am on my way to meet arhi,will be on the set within 20 minutes.
Originally posted by Karan.G.king

Finally i am on my way to meet arhi,will be on the set within 20 minutes.
wow...have fun!!!!
I have been picked up in an innova car and it has a star plus logo and an ipkknd logo with arhi,people are watching the car