Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

India-Forums

What i liked and the contrary - April 9th (Page 2)

chitsss IF-Dazzler
chitsss
chitsss

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 8:46am | IP Logged

Which police academy did these people graduate from, ever heard of handcuff's? parichay police academy ROFL

HahahaLOLLOLLOL
i swear....being in love doesn't mean kunal has to keep aside his brains n function only from his heart...being in love mean he's in tune wth his heart more often than before...its not that he's lost his brains completely Angry
yup yup

siddhi addresses kunal by his name with quite ease these days...not that its bad but i liked her calling him suniye much more Ouch 

I never noticed it !!!EmbarrassedLOL

the kunal chopra who gives mooh thod jawab...is sitting without a care telling his wife that he wants to spend time wth her before he's taken away Shocked Shocked...what the hell happened to his damdar dialogue of'kunal chopra kiski ko bhi insaaf dila sakta hai toh khud ko kyon nahi?' which he tells siddhi whn she's skeptical abt him fighting his case...how can he give up on his fate like that?...isn't he thinking abt what's gonna happen to siddhi when he's locked up?...'main usse kuch hone nahi doonga' all talk n no walk Angry Angry

through out this rape case kunal is shown having one instance of intelligence followed by 10 examples of stupidity Angry Shocked how can a brilliant lawyer show such slack in his own case? pathetic!!!!

I agree completely!!!

true, its like whenever something other than romantic or emotional scenes have to be written the CVs put on the dumb blonde hat n write whatever comes to their head ROFL

LOLLOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index