Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

Patience has its own reward!!!

-The_Tomboy- IF-Dazzler
-The_Tomboy-
-The_Tomboy-

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 1:31am | IP Logged
hi guys,
I am Gowri. and this is my first post regarding any analysis or sumthin lyk tht!!
So let me begin with my main topic!!
So have seen tht most of the forum members were disappointd and also damn angry wen u came to knw tht our prince UV is gng to kiss Jghamandini just for the sake of the video clip!!But I think its sum kind of a plan of UV maybe he is tryin to attract j and then make J haself giv the clip to him and also to make manyata jealous and make ha realise his value and place in ha life!! how she made a bigg mistake not acceptin him!! 
And guys I think we shud not jump in to conclusions witout knwin anythin!! And as far as akash jaap by manyata is concerned actually u cud see she felt hurt tht UV dint cum to help ha wen she fell and she felt tht he switched sides!! this actually hurt ha!! she felt she was betrayed by UV !! oterwise the old monya wud neva evn care a damn abt wat UV did or wat he is!!all she wud care is abt akash!!
But here I feel tht this nw manyata has sum feelin for UV in ha heart!! she feels fr him a tiny miny bit though but is denyin to accept it!!
And I think v shud be patient for manveer to get togtha 
"Kyunki picture abhi baaki hai mere dost"!!!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

09azaz09zjaneniroopaHudaakSaHillover101-JEHAN-ArhainAshish...navina...Badtameez_Dil

-The_Tomboy- IF-Dazzler
-The_Tomboy-
-The_Tomboy-

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 1:48am | IP Logged
32 views 0 comments hmmm sad!!
ArhainAshish IF-Sizzlerz
ArhainAshish
ArhainAshish

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 1:48am | IP Logged
HE WONT KISS J m shureee

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...navina...

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index