Are they making kheers for my UV...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Badtameez_Dil

MysticRiver IF-Addictz
MysticRiver
MysticRiver

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 2:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pyaar_ka_panchi

surya J toh even don't know where is the kitchen in rajmahalLOLremember there was this scene where M asks where is kitchen & what VB reply was there is secret place jo servents humse chupa kar rakhta hai lol
i know i remember that..ab patah nahii yeh 'J' ko suddenly kheer banana kaise aagaya...i think CV's show ke starting ka woh Vijay ka dialogue bhool gaye hai..hehe...LOLLOL

but i think this kheer might be made by yuvrani of devgarh...as DS had to announce the name of yuvrani on ram navami...

Ram Navami ke din Dadisaab is going announce the YuvRani kya, but i think DS said Astami ke din she would announce na...ab yeh Astami ka din kab ayega..Embarrassed

Edited by Surya.Ravi - 10 April 2012 at 2:41am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SaHillover101Badtameez_Dil

Badtameez_Dil IF-Addictz
Badtameez_Dil
Badtameez_Dil

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 2:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Surya.Ravi

surya J toh even don't know where is the kitchen in rajmahalLOLremember there was this scene where M asks where is kitchen & what VB reply was there is secret place jo servents humse chupa kar rakhta hai lol
i know i remember that..ab patah nahii yeh 'J' ko suddenly kheer banana kaise aagaya...i think CV's show ke starting ka woh Vijay ka dialogue bhool gaye hai..hehe...LOLLOL

but i think this kheer might be made by yuvrani of devgarh...as DS had to announce the name of yuvrani on ram navami...

Ram Navami ke din Dadisaab is going announce the YuvRani kya, but i think DS said Astami ke din she would announce na...ab yeh Astami ka din kab ayega..Embarrassed

surya ashtami toh kab ki chali gaya in reality ab kya pata cv's ne ashtami ko ram navami bana diya hoLOL

like suddenly one day J sang the song...like that something is not shown ki J also knows how to cookLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SaHillover101MysticRiver

MysticRiver IF-Addictz
MysticRiver
MysticRiver

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 2:52am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Surya.Ravi

surya ashtami toh kab ki chali gaya in reality ab kya pata cv's ne ashtami ko ram navami bana diya hoLOL  i know Astami ka din chala gaya..yeh CV's ka koi bharosa nahii, shayad as you said Astami ko ab Ram Navami bana diya ho...LOLLOLLOL

like suddenly one day J sang the song...like that something is not shown ki J also knows how to cookLOL yaaa...i know...but anyway we know Manyata will win the kheer banao contest..aur 'J' tho mooh kii khayegi..ROFL

Badtameez_Dil

lostmymusic. IF-Stunnerz
lostmymusic.
lostmymusic.

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 7:03am | IP Logged
eerr...going by the typical thingy, even if M does make the kheer, J will ruin it. But, let's see ke kya hota hai?

Where has my optimism gone to? :P

Badtameez_Dil

ShanUlas IF-Sizzlerz
ShanUlas
ShanUlas

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 3:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ArhainaKaArhaan

ohhh does dt mean bth r gona make kheer???
J tu chef se banwayge lol m shure n miss han nai tu wil make it herself
ohh llaa llaa udayy kiski haatho ki baney kheer khagea n kiskey haathon se;}eheheeh
interestinggg m shure manyataa ki <3

yes u r right the scroll promo shud be the bold one that u said

-SilverAngel- IF-Stunnerz
-SilverAngel-
-SilverAngel-

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 4:53pm | IP Logged
Its evident that M knows cooking and J doesn't. I hope she doesn't use her shaitani brain to replace her kheer with Manyata's.
sami01 IF-Sizzlerz
sami01
sami01

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 5:12pm | IP Logged
why showing ram navmi now guys...as in i mean it just passed Na just this namvi...and then on top astmi Will be before navmi...relaly confusing...which ashtmi was supposed to be tajposhi...am very confused...

Edited by sami01 - 10 April 2012 at 5:13pm

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index