India-Forums

Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi
Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

is cv's trying to end cb2 as soon as possible

avinashrubina. Senior Member
avinashrubina.
avinashrubina.

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 1:25am | IP Logged
i dont know whether this wud be right to say or not but a personally think cv's are trying to end choti bahu 2 abrubtly like cb1...because the plot lines they are chossing are just so PATHETICShocked...i mean first the made the bubblY N CUTE bharkha who was loved by the fans negative with some obsession to get dev...then they brought in the track where by it showed the the lead actoress daed then they bought the kanha ( above all i dont know waht made them bring this track) then came the asur with all the damp evil powers(okkk dont take me as offensive but who in the whole world living in the 21st century wud believe in this kanha and asur track)...n just becoz of this track i think choti bahu lost many of its fans bcoz people wudnt have been able to c how the cv's are mockering their god...n then finally this ghost track ( i mean i dont know wat to say abt this track)Embarrassed
the only good track chosen till now was that of bhardhwaj family and radhikas twin sisterClap...okkk overrall my point is that i think cv's are choosing any tom dick n harryAngry plot lines just to make the cb2 show go running...they have no intention to make cb trps go up thats why they r showing any track to the fans of cb2...it mite be they want to end cb2 because they r very irritated of us fans sending feedbacks n msgs to them or they want to start any other show for zee tv  thus theyy want to end cb2 n the reason they give wud be no good trp of the show thats why it ended...so my request to u guys are the if u have any good concept for cb2 then do send it to djs creative unit...plizzz plizzz so that we can save our dear show CHOTI BAHU - SAWAR KE RANG RACHI...Cry

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Sumaiya27babygirl198722v3gradev09harianjanaCDlove--Min-Yoongi--goolab

avivek75 Senior Member
avivek75
avivek75

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 1:31am | IP Logged
BHaradwaj track was not good track and the track was not given any trp thats whe they change the track. audience are bored of bharadwaj family
v3gradev09 Goldie
v3gradev09
v3gradev09

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 5:37pm | IP Logged
...well i don't think its ending and have faith, avina love their fans, and won't dishearten us. :]

We love them also, they are so talented. 

As for this track, I have to say even though its not getting high trps = cause of lack of promotion, its low, but if promos occur we will get more audience to watch this show ! i am telling you i am going to sit with popcorn and nacho cheese lol to watch these epos ides, its scary but good lol

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

mystifyreAruna_cindrellasangita10765masumasrilankaerlyndaFlower___powerfatssrilanka

Flower___power IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 5:46pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mystifyremasumasrilankaerlyndav3gradev09

shivamala IF-Dazzler
shivamala
shivamala

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 7:44pm | IP Logged
Rasshiii please stop complaining. Just watch the show enjoy it. CV's and actors are doing their best. If they start promoting the CB 2 it will pick the points.  

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Aruna_cindrellasangita10765masumasrilankaLoveAvinaerlyndav3gradev09

fatssrilanka IF-Achieverz
fatssrilanka
fatssrilanka

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 8:44pm | IP Logged
Why would the CVs want to end CB? Everyone likes experimenting & this track is not that bad.Pls stop complaining & watch the show.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sangita10765masumasrilankaLoveAvinaerlyndav3gradev09

erlynda Goldie
erlynda
erlynda

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
Let's be optimistic. Stay cool and just watch what the CVs prepared for us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

masumasrilankaLoveAvinav3gradev09

harianjana IF-Rockerz
harianjana
harianjana

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 6:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by v3gradev09

...well i don't think its ending and have faith, avina love their fans, and won't dishearten us. :]

We love them also, they are so talented. 

As for this track, I have to say even though its not getting high trps = cause of lack of promotion, its low, but if promos occur we will get more audience to watch this show ! i am telling you i am going to sit with popcorn and nacho cheese lol to watch these epos ides, its scary but good lol
v3g I didn't mean to offend u but I wanna say one thing. always we all blame promos, but what she said was also right. promos was the now only one reason. bevcause with out promos we maintained the record of 2.5 for consecutive 2 months. So please stop blaming promos.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

babygirl198722v3gradev09Neerjaa

Go to top