Dekha Ek Khwaab

India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

Beyond life and death.. Chpt 2 updated pg 3 (Page 3)

Gods_child IF-Dazzler
Gods_child
Gods_child

Posted: 29 April 2012 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
...chapter 2...
Sunlight kissed Manayata's face sliting through cover of window,imparting its radience to her life.Manayata answerwed natures morning embrace with her enchanting smile. She woke to a frolicsome day. The night before had not been the  best of experience nor the worst one but she was certain that there it was the time of change ,the journey she had taken now wont culminate with her destination. This was a her transition period,was she mentaly accomplished to take one.

Yesterday was secured from transforming into nightmare,thanks to her destiny or Miss Neelam who cleared the mess. Due to great no. of students  admitted to ultimate annual trip of their school life, school authorities faced delays and discrepanies in reservations and coach wasn't completely occupied for each group. Student bunches were scattered. Some had the foremost seats,another were in middle of coach.The berth that she had so confidently acclaimed,wasnt entirely theirs... the army man had his share along with his fellow member and  the following one was wholely occupied by them. The man wasn't a scoundrel as she had first created her opinion,he was a sport to some extend and he cooperated with the students by adjusting his place to opposite one . The another one belonged to some stranger and it wasnt save for girls of her group to remain scattered throughout the coach. So after much of negotiation and request the seats were finally secured. Each berth was completely under a group or belonged to other passenger.

The goldenshish yellow fairies ornamenting their dark wood hub..some resting in earth's bed,some struggling to get detach from hub.The board read MP..Madhya pradesh..the place was known as heart of her country and the autumn had extended its paronorama all over the state."Good morning friend " Manayata greeted herself. She was her best mate though unnati had always been there for her but still she sometime preffered seclusion. Her innerself or innerconsiousness guided her through stressfull times. One thing she was sure for that the life wasn't confined of cycle constituting of career, lift partner ,children and family. There has to be some unique aim that destined us to be human and accomplish our task here on earth like an undercover agent james bond style. Wow wasnt that cool.

She unzipped the side of her travel bag,grabbed the first article out and for her relief it was precisely the tool she required to clean her teeth.With her brush in hand she headed to the washroom at posterior entrance of coach.

As she got off with her morning chores her eyes rested on a face from yesterday's ruckus.Major uday..those profound eyes that takes her off every time she get sight of them..as if it was all about him and her 
Since always...no time had passed eternity..they were there..with each other not frm yesterday but from time immemorial and shared a connection unfathomable to both at present..living in timeline of her thought she was astray from passage...her balance once again out of proportion this time credited by a shove from a obese lady..and she was left adrifting in space .it will be only few micrsecs before she will crash and earn a major  contusion. Crashh..slap...ohh noe..."why arent i am feeling pain..and these butterflies in stomach..again man...they are playing kho kho". Manayata was frantically waiting to face the much apparent crash,but suddently out of nowhere she had that gut feeling again. And definitely she was'nt resting on floor...she squinted around...and finally to her realisation she was again held in arms of UDay full hindi movie style...dangled between his arms and floor.."do you want me to be your bodyguard young lady,be careful as you place your steps.No one is going to take care of you everytime you fall" advised uday.."i require no support.I am good enough for myself.Anyways thanks"replied Manayata.     "ok then see you later miss singh"said uday as he bid goodbye to her.."Major"manayata beckoned uday.."yes"replied Uday.."Actually..I am sorry..sorry for yesterday's  morass..i really was'nt aware of all that"..breathed out Manayata..."Oh thats  fine and we must end it here only..These repetitions of apology and all really puts me off. I hold nothing within..so lets burry it here only". Manayata too agreed to Uday's point.
"Major"..manayata called uday again..."I told you its fine..pls dnt be sry again"..."no no not sorry i just wanted to noe if u have any Idea about sites of Hampi and Hospet... I heard you talking to ur mate about them..will you tell me a bit..i am really interested and 2 days,its really long , so will u tell me???"enquired manayata.."Definitely lady...i will ..I love Travelling and sharing my experiences...will you wait at ur berth for a while..i will be back soon"..."Ok Major i will be waiting..see you soon ".

Manayata retreated back to her place..now trying to figure out why the hell she invited him for a discussion..she never did that before...She was'nt that anxious to talk to anyone that much...wat all had set these feelings in motion..

"Manu stop behaving like ghost now...i noe u are upset over last night...but pls will stop hovering around like this,all lost..u scare us so much..where were u..i am searching u since i woke upp..." huuhhh..bursted Unnati.."unnz take a breath sis..i am really sry..jst went to get fresh..isnt that natural or it is ghosty too...??..okk relax gal..i wasted abducted...you can breath now...". Unnati and Manayata shared a hug leaving behind all their trival differences..it was a routine for them..they loved to fight and then kiss and make up...

Something that was  different today were actions of  Manayata she was herself not aware of new developments..As for why she wanted to interact with Major..and why she was experiencing so much freshness around him..What was all it...she was determined to find her clues through her conversation...Staring at exit gate frenetically Manayata was looking forward for Major Uday...It had been only a quarter of hour since their last encounter still she was so restless.

Lets see how conversation turns out for Manayata? 

Sorry guys for late update..i was really busy with other stuffs..tell me if u like this...u comments really count...

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

ZaynmohinjanenirooparobbirFantasyangelluvzindagiSaHillover101wendy25-JEHAN-MsLusciousArieltabisrividhya68adventure_gurl-Niha-Anjalika13...navina...

-Niha- IF-Sizzlerz
-Niha-
-Niha-

Posted: 29 April 2012 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
Res!! Hug

**Edited**

Yay im first to commentLOL...
Wow this was amazing...
I can't wait to find out how their conversations turns out...
Do update soon yasha...

Edited by -Niha- - 30 April 2012 at 10:43am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-JEHAN-

MsLuscious IF-Rockerz
MsLuscious
MsLuscious

Posted: 29 April 2012 at 3:10pm | IP Logged

I l0ved it yashu it was beautiful manyata feelings are changing for major uday plx update s0on!
adventure_gurl IF-Sizzlerz
adventure_gurl
adventure_gurl

Posted: 29 April 2012 at 5:28pm | IP Logged
lovely update!
BlueRobbin Senior Member
BlueRobbin
BlueRobbin

Posted: 29 April 2012 at 8:43pm | IP Logged
srry couldn't find update at first!!!'ConfusedTongue
awesome chap...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Smile
plzz cont soon!!!!Wink
thnx!!Big smile
SaHillover101 Goldie
SaHillover101
SaHillover101

Posted: 29 April 2012 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
Loved it!! Continue soon n thanks for the pm!!:)
Anjalika13 IF-Sizzlerz
Anjalika13
Anjalika13

Posted: 30 April 2012 at 4:19am | IP Logged
awesome update yasha Hug
do update soon 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Gods_child

SHARVANI Goldie
SHARVANI
SHARVANI

Posted: 02 May 2012 at 7:23am | IP Logged