Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Aishwarya's right on her weight! (Page 3)

cs-07 IF-Dazzler
cs-07
cs-07

Posted: 27 April 2012 at 12:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fudgeyaar

She needs to start living a very average life too than..  Why try to get all dolled up for big events?  Why doesn't she start coming out in public like the rest of us ladies?  So she can have a baby like the rest of us and gain weight and should not be criticized than maybe she should start living the way the women of India live.. 

Why go for skin bleaching?  Her cosmetic surgeon Dr. Raj Kanodia is a dear friend..  I've seen Ash before and after..  OMG FROM BOOB JOB, TO RHINO, TO LIP AUGMENTATION, TO BROW LIFT , FACE LIFT, TEETH IMPLANTS, CHEEK IMPLANTS AND A HELL LOT MORE..  why didn't she stop then when she was setting the wrong example for the women?  So now all of a sudden since she is having trouble loosing weight she decided to put herself out as being normal?  Why doesn't she stay her normal self forever now? 

I would hate it if she goes back to her thin self after creating such headlines..  If she wants to consider herself as normal she should look and live like the other mothers for the rest of her life!

OMG REALLY !>?

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 27 April 2012 at 1:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nirvanlove

simple question

if she wasnt concerned abt her weight or her being out of shape , why is she wearing such humoungus dresses when she goes out.

Flaunt it !!

Lara Dutta was in a saree recently in some event and she looked elegant even if over weight and huge. Thats the difference between the ice queen and others even in celebrity land. let alone the real world.

Her weight is her problem...but even trying to use the weight gain to gain sympathy, great image and mileage. Maan gaye Ash ko!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cs-07-koiza-

Jonnafery Groupbie
Jonnafery
Jonnafery

Posted: 27 April 2012 at 6:24am | IP Logged

simple question

if she wasnt concerned abt her weight or her being out of shape , why is she wearing such humoungus dresses when she goes out.

Flaunt it !!

Lara Dutta was in a saree recently in some event and she looked elegant even if over weight and huge. Thats the difference between the ice queen and others even in celebrity land. let alone the real world.

Humongous dresses to suit her humongous body.
Just because she is not obsessed about her weight like others does not mean she does not care how she looks. She will wear what suits her new body type.
Lara Dutta is someone who hit the gym within weeks after her delivery and hired a trainer as well. Besides she is a lot more younger than Rai is. So that would be an unfair comparision, IMHO.
Lastly, we all have different bodies that have different metabolism rates. There might be a host lot of other problems like hormonal problems et cetera. It is not so easy to judge someone's weight.

sheee IF-Sizzlerz
sheee
sheee

Posted: 27 April 2012 at 6:27am | IP Logged
No one is talking about her weight, or about her for that matter.She can go and be a balloon, no one even cares. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cs-07

Jonnafery Groupbie
Jonnafery
Jonnafery

Posted: 27 April 2012 at 6:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fudgeyaar

She needs to start living a very average life too than..  Why try to get all dolled up for big events?  Why doesn't she start coming out in public like the rest of us ladies?  So she can have a baby like the rest of us and gain weight and should not be criticized than maybe she should start living the way the women of India live.. 

Why go for skin bleaching?  Her cosmetic surgeon Dr. Raj Kanodia is a dear friend..  I've seen Ash before and after..  OMG FROM BOOB JOB, TO RHINO, TO LIP AUGMENTATION, TO BROW LIFT , FACE LIFT, TEETH IMPLANTS, CHEEK IMPLANTS AND A HELL LOT MORE..  why didn't she stop then when she was setting the wrong example for the women?  So now all of a sudden since she is having trouble loosing weight she decided to put herself out as being normal?  Why doesn't she stay her normal self forever now? 

I would hate it if she goes back to her thin self after creating such headlines..  If she wants to consider herself as normal she should look and live like the other mothers for the rest of her life!

Really? Is that why she has had a flat chest for god knows how long!
cs-07 IF-Dazzler
cs-07
cs-07

Posted: 27 April 2012 at 6:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jonnafery

simple question

Flaunt it !!

Just because she is not obsessed about her weight like others does not mean she does not care how she looks. She will wear what suits her new body type.
Lara Dutta is someone who hit the gym within weeks after her delivery and hired a trainer as well. Besides she is a lot more younger than Rai is. So that would be an unfair comparision, IMHO.
Lastly, we all have different bodies that have different metabolism rates. There might be a host lot of other problems like hormonal problems et cetera. It is not so easy to judge someone's weight.

i agree different people different perceptions different metabolisms etc
but when there are people flaunting their pregnancies and after effects and where BIG B is boasting abt the grandchild and then being so touchy when people ask her name or pic , then it doesnt suit the family.
even in her pregnancy days, it seemed she was hiding the fact that she has a huge stomach now which is kind of insulting in my opinion , i am not a mother nor do i say when il be pregnant il wear tight dresses but those anarkalis etc was a lil too much
Yuvika_15 Viewbie
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

Crazy Creatives Head

Posted: 27 April 2012 at 6:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -ksh-

Btw its funny how the woman who prides in calling herself the most beautiful woman in the world is comparing herself to Vidya who was dismissed as a behenji.

off the topic...but beyonce voted world's most beautiful woman not aish...LOL so u need 2 change tht label thts been given 2 her

back to topic... with regards 2 her weight...why make a fuss out of her weight?Confused its a gd thing she's nt loosing w8 to soon...esp if she's feeding the baby herself thn they usually recommend tht u eat very healthy cos thts hw ur baby wil gt the required vitamins and minerals... and there is no need 4 her or her family 2 b offended or scared of making public appearancesD'oh...they knw she had a baby and knw tht its nt healthy 4 the baby if she loses w8 soon (esp if she's feeding the baby herself rather than using other sources) i dnt get why actresses r so fussed abt luking "too big" and not going out... why are they so hesitant in promoting a healthy figure wen they hav no worries wen they promote unhealthy size 0 or skinny bodies????Ouch atleast vidya balan aint insecure abt her weight...thts 1 actress out of the WHOLE industry

Edited by Yuvika_15 - 01 May 2012 at 5:18am
Jonnafery Groupbie
Jonnafery
Jonnafery

Posted: 27 April 2012 at 6:43am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Jonnafery

simple question

Flaunt it !!

i agree different people different perceptions different metabolisms etc
but when there are people flaunting their pregnancies and after effects and where BIG B is boasting abt the grandchild and then being so touchy when people ask her name or pic , then it doesnt suit the family.
even in her pregnancy days, it seemed she was hiding the fact that she has a huge stomach now which is kind of insulting in my opinion , i am not a mother nor do i say when il be pregnant il wear tight dresses but those anarkalis etc was a lil too much

Yes, I agree about BIG B. He is quite weird and confused these days. The man is getting old!
However, I don't think not flaunting your baby bump is insulting. Atleast not to me. Most Indian ladies are not comfortable flaunting them and are more protective than what we see in the West. I think the choice whether they flaunt or hide their bellies is their own prerogative. To each her own!
Rai wore anarkalis even before the baby so I do not see anything particularly wrong with her dressing sense now.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jess.

Go to top