FACE IT.Sarun has much less fans than GC/DD;edited

AR-ARHI_naila thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
hey all, I was reading a few posts in recently about actors ranking. I got curios to know about the ranking system and came to know no of fans has a contribution in the ranking.

Now comes the main point. how on earth Barun and sanaya has only like 3800/3200 fans when the top two actors have lot more than 10,000 fans. I was sooo shocked. if the difference was about 1000/1500, I would think Okay. thats fine. but how come they have almost 9000 more members in their fanclub.Its ridiculous.

I even didnt know about the fanclub and joined just today. so in case any of u dont know about it...just go to their profile. there is a tab on the top named fanclub within this week, go there and press the ljoin now" button at bottom. its a must guys.

so please guys, go and join their fanclubs. make sure we wil have atleast 5000 thousand more members on their fan club. Sarun deserves this.

PS: please keep commenting here so that its on the 1st/2nd pages. if u become a member of their fanclub readi g this post, just let us know by comenting here.

<font size="6">NOW GO GO GO GUYS. WE CAN DO THIS. SARUN and SARUNIANS ROCKS.</font>

EDIT:when I saw DD n GC have more than 10000 fans and Sarun only have like 3500 fans, I was really shocked and made the post. then someone mentioned that they have 10000 fans but got only 200/300 comments, thats also suspicious. So I got that its obviously a case of MIDs(multiple IDs). but still I think Sarun has atleast 5000 genuine fans who r on IF. If they all become members of their fanclubs, it will help. And we have to make sure that we must comment on their profile right after logging in
the IF and then do our regular deeds like checking post, praising Sarun, criticise them etc etc. It will definitely help keeping BS at top and Bring Sanaya on no 2. then I will be happy to see Sarun exchanging their places from 2 to 1 and vice versa.
Edited by AR-ARHI_naila - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AR-ARHI_naila thumbnail

thanks. be a member of their fanclub if u r not already.
AR-ARHI_naila thumbnail
And make a routine to comment on their profile everyday.
Ours is such an active forum!!! If we give 10% of the time that we spend on IF, then they would be at the top two positions long ago. just keep their profile open in different tabs and comment time to time. thats it. If IPK is constantly on no 1 position weeks after weeks, how come the leads aro not on the top once. we all know that Sarun is the main attraction of the show. so please show ur appreciation for them by commenting on their profile.[B][/B]

ps: I was also irregular in commenting, but not anymore.
ILTHBEB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Exactly, i also astonish how could be sarun's fans no so distance than 1st 2 celeb?! N i m ensuring u that i already joined in sarun's fan club... N guys pls who did not join yet, join in sarun's fan club asap.
AR-ARHI_naila thumbnail

Originally posted by: ogive_nab

Exactly, i also astonish how could be sarun's fans no so distance than 1st 2 celeb?! N i m ensuring u that i already joined in sarun's fan club... N guys pls who did not join yet, join in sarun's fan club asap.

yeah that really amazed me. we see so
many fans of them here, but only a few members in the fan club!!!!
AR-ARHI_naila thumbnail
guys tell me one thing. how many times can I comnent on the profile? and if the likes on comments counts too!?
JaNa07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ya, i know...did so last week...

i am also commenting as much as possible on their limited articles too to increase their ranking...anyone hearing this...pls give us more articles...we love them too much..

next thing you can also do is to click on the pic gallery and comment, also rate it. it increases their ranking i am told...

good luck...let us bring them to the TOP!!!

AR-ARHI_naila thumbnail

Originally posted by: JaNa07

<font color="#ff0000" size="6" face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">ya, i know...did so last week...</font>

<font color="#ff0000" size="6" face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">i am also commenting as much as possible on their limited articles too to increase their ranking...anyone hearing this...pls give us more articles...we love them too much..</font>

<font color="#ff0000" size="6" face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">next thing you can also do is to click on the pic gallery and comment, also rate it. it increases their ranking i am told...</font>

<font color="#ff0000" size="6" face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">good luck...let us bring them to the TOP!!!</font>

thnks a lot for the suggestions. commented on their photo gallary today.
Iceflames thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
ok thnks for sharing.i dint knw abt the fanclubs.will join nw

pisces25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Hmm Have you also thought about how they have more than 10000 but they get only hundreds of comments.Something is fishy about the fanclub whatever as long as we can Barun and Sanaya on top that's all that matters.