Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

   
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

~~~~*RaJi (ViRu) land*~~~~(11) (Page 27)

Cintila IF-Sizzlerz
Cintila
Cintila

Joined: 09 July 2011
Posts: 10945

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 1:25am | IP Logged
anki pls coment on rucha's fanpage please !!Tongue

ankita_raji IF-Sizzlerz
ankita_raji
ankita_raji

Joined: 28 January 2012
Posts: 10060

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 1:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RaJiforever

Originally posted by ankita_raji

Originally posted by RaJiforever

kurmila ben liked my picture !!!!!!!!!!!! m on cloud line already !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Big smile 


she liked ur pic on FB??

yes , yes , yes !! , yes!!


coolThumbs Uphey...why don't u msg her and tell her tht we all want to see a positive rashi...and some progress in raji's story...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Cintila

Cintila IF-Sizzlerz
Cintila
Cintila

Joined: 09 July 2011
Posts: 10945

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 1:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankita_raji

Originally posted by RaJiforever

Originally posted by ankita_raji

Originally posted by RaJiforever

kurmila ben liked my picture !!!!!!!!!!!! m on cloud line already !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Big smile 


she liked ur pic on FB??

yes , yes , yes !! , yes!!


coolThumbs Uphey...why don't u msg her and tell her tht we all want to see a positive rashi...and some progress in raji's story...

yeah ...i will !!Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Queen.Beeankita_raji

Queen.Bee IF-Sizzlerz
Queen.Bee
Queen.Bee

Joined: 16 July 2010
Posts: 12175

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 1:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankita_raji

Originally posted by rashi.krishna

Originally posted by ankita_raji

Originally posted by rashi.krishna

Originally posted by ankita_raji

Originally posted by rashi.krishna

i don't think it was for taking photos LOL LOL

anyone saw new promo??


hi rashi...and u think they were behaving like tht and it wasn't mean fr clicking photosWinkLOL


yup..!!!

the promo shows gohem in some festival or something.. since ahem is such a FAMILY man and goes out only with entire family.. so.. poor me was hoping he would take his chotte bhai and useless damsel in distress bhabhi with him..


arrey rashi...they r allowed to go outside and hv ice-cream alone...but raji aren't...if raji go out alone...it's called being selfish but for gohem everything is allowed...


u just crashed my budding optimism u know??


honestly I don't want raji to go out with gohem...otherwise jigar would be busy getting ice-cream for his bhai-bhabhi and his wife...and gohem would be busy romancing...I rather see a scene where baa tells everyone tht it was rashi's idea and then the proud look on jigar's face...


he..he..he... they can go out after that.. when gohem busy romancing raji can wander and get lost... there starts rain.. thunder.. lightening.. an abandoned shelter... bg music.. enough wind... and then.. then... then...  LOL LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Cintilaankita_raji

ankita_raji IF-Sizzlerz
ankita_raji
ankita_raji

Joined: 28 January 2012
Posts: 10060

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 1:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RaJiforever

anki pls coment on rucha's fanpage please !!Tongue


ya..ya..I'm gonna do it right nwTongue

p.s. thanksEmbarrassed


Edited by ankita_raji - 11 April 2012 at 1:28am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Cintila

Cintila IF-Sizzlerz
Cintila
Cintila

Joined: 09 July 2011
Posts: 10945

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 1:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankita_raji

Originally posted by RaJiforever

anki pls coment on rucha's fanpage please !!Tongue


ya..ya..I'm gonna do it right nwTongue

p.s. thanksEmbarrassed

welcome Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ankita_raji

ankita_raji IF-Sizzlerz
ankita_raji
ankita_raji

Joined: 28 January 2012
Posts: 10060

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 1:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rashi.krishna

Originally posted by ankita_raji

Originally posted by rashi.krishna

Originally posted by ankita_raji

Originally posted by rashi.krishna

Originally posted by ankita_raji

Originally posted by rashi.krishna

i don't think it was for taking photos LOL LOL

anyone saw new promo??


hi rashi...and u think they were behaving like tht and it wasn't mean fr clicking photosWinkLOL


yup..!!!

the promo shows gohem in some festival or something.. since ahem is such a FAMILY man and goes out only with entire family.. so.. poor me was hoping he would take his chotte bhai and useless damsel in distress bhabhi with him..


arrey rashi...they r allowed to go outside and hv ice-cream alone...but raji aren't...if raji go out alone...it's called being selfish but for gohem everything is allowed...


u just crashed my budding optimism u know??


honestly I don't want raji to go out with gohem...otherwise jigar would be busy getting ice-cream for his bhai-bhabhi and his wife...and gohem would be busy romancing...I rather see a scene where baa tells everyone tht it was rashi's idea and then the proud look on jigar's face...


he..he..he... they can go out after that.. when gohem busy romancing raji can wander and get lost... there starts rain.. thunder.. lightening.. an abandoned shelter... bg music.. enough wind... and then.. then... then...  LOL LOL


lol...u r talking exactly like rashi today...I think u r right...they should go out to hv an ice-creamWinkLOL


Edited by ankita_raji - 11 April 2012 at 1:32am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Cintila

Queen.Bee IF-Sizzlerz
Queen.Bee
Queen.Bee

Joined: 16 July 2010
Posts: 12175

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 1:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankita_raji

Originally posted by rashi.krishna

Originally posted by ankita_raji

Originally posted by rashi.krishna

Originally posted by ankita_raji

Originally posted by rashi.krishna

Originally posted by ankita_raji

Originally posted by rashi.krishna

i don't think it was for taking photos LOL LOL

anyone saw new promo??


hi rashi...and u think they were behaving like tht and it wasn't mean fr clicking photosWinkLOL


yup..!!!

the promo shows gohem in some festival or something.. since ahem is such a FAMILY man and goes out only with entire family.. so.. poor me was hoping he would take his chotte bhai and useless damsel in distress bhabhi with him..


arrey rashi...they r allowed to go outside and hv ice-cream alone...but raji aren't...if raji go out alone...it's called being selfish but for gohem everything is allowed...


u just crashed my budding optimism u know??


honestly I don't want raji to go out with gohem...otherwise jigar would be busy getting ice-cream for his bhai-bhabhi and his wife...and gohem would be busy romancing...I rather see a scene where baa tells everyone tht it was rashi's idea and then the proud look on jigar's face...


he..he..he... they can go out after that.. when gohem busy romancing raji can wander and get lost... there starts rain.. thunder.. lightening.. an abandoned shelter... bg music.. enough wind... and then.. then... then...  LOL LOL


lol...u r talking exactly like rashi today...I think u  right...they should go out to hv an ice-creamWinkLOL


no then what wake up from ur dream... rashi dreams in the kitchen or jigar dreams like swiss track.. and gohem change it to reality...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Cintila

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Creation of RaJI .

2

Author: -Muskii-   Replies: 15   Views: 2417

-Muskii- 15 2417 25 May 2012 at 3:33am by -Muskii-
THE REVENGE raji fanfic UPDATED(PART14 PAGE 31 )

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32

Author: -Eris-   Replies: 255   Views: 30666

-Eris- 255 30666 28 April 2012 at 1:31am by Cintila
Suggest names for GoHem and RaJI babies...

2 3 4 5 6 7

Author: Parijatrocks   Replies: 52   Views: 6578

Parijatrocks 52 6578 10 April 2012 at 9:46am by Parijatrocks
2nd precap raji romance

Author: suk19   Replies: 7   Views: 2463

suk19 7 2463 08 December 2011 at 7:33am by ANJ4
RaJi Journey...so far

2 3

Author: gohem123   Replies: 17   Views: 8154

gohem123 17 8154 07 December 2011 at 10:07am by gohem123

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index