Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Queen.Bee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: BlackSonic

agree with both of you. Even i didn't find any act funny at all. don't know what judges were laughing about.

She did an act before with Sudesh and Krishna and she was alright in that. but all these three act were really bad.

that wedding night act isn't it?? yeah i saw that.. did u see vishal in comedy circus last time?? how was it?? i didn't see that..
-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: BlackSonic

agree with both of you. Even i didn't find any act funny at all. don't know what judges were laughing about.

She did an act before with Sudesh and Krishna and she was alright in that. but all these three act were really bad.

sudesh and krishna are good . Still the act was bad?
-Jitu- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Even judges were encouraging her telling her that doing comedy is more difficult than doing daily soaps, and not feel bad about their teasing. And they were right. I think she was really embarrassed about forgetting her lines so when they were teasing her she felt bad. lols  

hey didn't know vishal also performed in comedy circus. when was it?
-Eris- thumbnail
He and rupal had hosted it i guess on 1st jan not very sure .
Queen.Bee thumbnail
not only that he performed.. it was during same episode as ruchha's wedding night act i think...

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/9568-saathiya-fame-in-comedy-circus-ke-tansen.htm
Edited by rashi.krishna - 12 years ago
-Eris- thumbnail
Saathiya won the best show in golden indian film and tv awards. Some guy called pawan directs the shows i wanna go and hit him on his head.
Queen.Bee thumbnail
Originally posted by: vibz88

Saathiya won the best show in golden indian film and tv awards. Some guy called pawan directs the shows i wanna go and hit him on his head.

i will come with u.. wanna put some mirch on their script writers eyes.. so that he can see who r the leads...
-Eris- thumbnail
Ya i wanna torture that person till he cries hit him put mirchi in his eyes boil him in the pressure cooker.
Queen.Bee thumbnail
Originally posted by: vibz88

Ya i wanna torture that person till he cries hit him put mirchi in his eyes boil him in the pressure cooker.

whack his head with a frying pan...😡
-Eris- thumbnail
Originally posted by: rashi.krishna

<div></div>

whack his head with a frying pan...😡

lmao or put his head in a frying pan:-) now rupal and farida jalal are arranging karan johar s swayamwar.