Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Queen.Bee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
@anki r u seeing ruccha and vishal together now?? 2 sec in 2 weeks??
Queen.Bee thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibz88

Hello . Am so frustrated with my net connection. Boo. I dont want saathiya to be axed. I wanna see rucha and vishal in one frame. I dont care about the new track if anita comes home its going to be sick. I just dont want rashi to help anita. With imagine ending they could have made anita permanent villain and redeem rashi but no they wont do tat.

anitha is positive and they r making rashi permanent villain 😡 😡
ankita_raji thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Hello . Am so frustrated with my net connection. Boo. I dont want saathiya to be axed. I wanna see rucha and vishal in one frame. I dont care about the new track if anita comes home its going to be sick. I just dont want rashi to help anita. With imagine ending they could have made anita permanent villain and redeem rashi but no they wont do tat.

same here...I don't want the show to be axed because I want to see them together and after SNS there'll be no way tht wud be possible...sns cv's r big-time fools...if they change kinjal and don't redeem rashi...tht's gonna be the worst move ever...she is a lead character and nt a vamp for god's sake😡😡why don't they make kinjal and kurmi permanent villains and redeem rashi...tht's the best way out...

p.s. when r u gonna update??
Edited by ankita_raji - 12 years ago
Queen.Bee thumbnail

Originally posted by: ankita_raji

same here...I don't want the show to be axed because I want to see them together and after SNS there'll be no way tht wud be possible...sns cv's r big-time fools...if they change kinjal and don't redeem rashi...tht's gonna be the worst move ever...she is a lead character and nt a vamp for god's sake😡😡why don't they make kinjal and kurmi permanent villanis and redeem rashi...tht's the best way out...

p.s. when r u gonna update??

they will redeem everyone including kurumi.. phir bhi rashi will remain negative..😡 😡
ankita_raji thumbnail

Originally posted by: rashi.krishna

@anki r u seeing ruccha and vishal together now?? 2 sec in 2 weeks??

if SNS ends...even tht won't be possible rashi...

@rahul...byee
-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I don know wat the cv s want coz in comedy circus she said she s the heroine not villain. This show is based on kitchen politics alone so they need one person just to create some trouble and rashi is perfect for it. Ya a kinwal sr is going to happen soon. Raji probably never. I think they will show happy ending and then 5years later everyone has kids. I still think its vishal and rucha not comfortable doing such scenes. I will update tomo i updated first part and i ll do the second part tomo
Queen.Bee thumbnail

Originally posted by: ankita_raji

if SNS ends...even tht won't be possible rashi...

@rahul...byee

u r right... 😭 😭
ankita_raji thumbnail
yes...I agree...they need someone to create troubles...but why don't they introduce another character and show how both gobi and rashi overcome those problems in their own style...I mean there r soo many things tht can be done if they want to redeem rashi...but they r just nt ready to do tht...yes...kinwal sr will happen soon...god knows why aren't they showing anything related to raji...is it save best for the last😉u've updated the first part...I'm gonna read it now...
Queen.Bee thumbnail

I don know wat the cv s want coz in comedy circus she said she s the heroine not villain. This show is based on kitchen politics alone so they need one person just to create some trouble and rashi is perfect for it. Ya a kinwal sr is going to happen soon. Raji probably never. I think they will show happy ending and then 5years later everyone has kids. I still think its vishal and rucha not comfortable doing such scenes. I will update tomo i updated first part and i ll do the second part tomo

me too.. anyone watched vishal's previous shows.. was their any sr scene??? and also ruccha's..

if they rn't comfortable let it be can't they atleast mention along the dialouges or something?? if they r that much shy they how they did that holi scene last yr?? 😕

do u think kinjal and dhawal will be comfortable?? 😆

ankita_raji thumbnail
@rashi...I haven't seen any of their earlier shows..soo no clue abt tht but I still don't think it's because they r nt comfortable in doing such scenes...

let's forget abt SR and let's talk abt general scenes...when do we actually see them together??cv's really need to balance out the time between both the lead-couples...