where are all the Barun Sobti fans???

Sunsetglow thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
If you guys really wanna see Barun sobti in the top 2..u need to be more active!!
there is a chance that he mite b top 2 this week...but definitely gonna drop next week!!!

Drashti dhami's article came out just yesterday..nd she has already got 1100 comments..whereas barun's article which came out 4 days ago..still got only 1050 comments!!

am just saying...bcoz i like dd and gurmeet too..nd also barun...so as long as these 3 are in the top 3...in any order..am happy!!!😊😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pashna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: devikamd

If you guys really wanna see Barun sobti in the top 2..u need to be more active!!

there is a chance that he mite b top 2 this week...but definitely gonna drop next week!!!

Drashti dhami's article came out just yesterday..nd she has already got 1100 comments..whereas barun's article which came out 4 days ago..still got only 1050 comments!!

am just saying...bcoz i like dd and gurmeet too..nd also barun...so as long as these 3 are in the top 3...in any order..am happy!!!😊😊

How to bri g BS and SI ranking up??
Sunsetglow thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
am not sure..but somehw increase the no of fans...nd the comments..
i was just checkin...nd dd and gurmeet have almost double the comments bs and sanaya has!!
.Sad.But.True. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Barun will not be in top 2 ever..IF is sooo unfair towards Barun 😡