Posted: 10 April 2012 at 12:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abinash079

<div></div>
Originally posted by Maaneet_Vidu

Originally posted by abinash079

<div></div>
Originally posted by Maaneet_Vidu

ohh they are saying that IF is supporting us...lol
What a joke...plz yaar...IF humari nahi sunta...specially vijay...agar sunte toh humari kisi problem ka answer toh dete.
Forget it yaar.

are yaar jab men padi i was laughing holding my stomach
great joke of the century that IF is supporting GHSP actors/actress
and with this supporting also we have not got the answer of views things
till now LOLLOLLOL

Exactly yaar...last week only GC got 4 articles but his buzz points only 88...DD got a buzz, where she got 1500+ comments, still she gets 40+ buzz points...ise kya kahe...??
Plz yaar we already have so many problems...aur create mat karo.

haan this is the ting i m also thinking
thik hai dear no more discussin on this

Last line is not for you...its for them. LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sexy-abinash079

abinash079 IF-Stunnerz
abinash079
abinash079

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 12:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mymagic13

what crap??
they are always promoting that show!!
drashti n guru are on top bcoz they have maximum fans n we work hard to keep them on top!!
IF always tags so many actors in dd's article always,, but in their article no one is tagged!!
they have so many articles n from which angle they dint have articles for six months!!

leave it yaar we cant do anything
only thing we could do is work hard for gurti
abinash079 IF-Stunnerz
abinash079
abinash079

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 12:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shahisthi

My opinion.

I think IF is supporting GC. Because on the week Barun got 2 articles, on Saturday midnight they gave an article to GC only tagged to him even though he mentioned his wife's name several times in the article, she was not tagged her being an actor herself. That is why people are talking like that. He will get 150 points for that article which would be the same as for Barun's points. So obviously this time they have a point.

But if they say this about DD then it is wrong. Because DD is not supported like that. Even yesterday's DD article was not solely tagged to her even though it was an interview of her they have tagged Kareena Kappor which will make DD getting less points even if she gets lots of comments for that article it would be divided. DD was on top because she was getting lots of views and comments from her fans. DD was on top sometimes back without any buzz points.

And yesterday's GC article I don't see any reason for that article since Wassup episode will be released on the night. There is nothing on the article actually. THis is the truth so other actors fans will also be not ahppy with what's happening.

But I also am confused about views. Barun getting highest views is confusing because DD gets lots of views for her pics every week more than 150,000 for her new pics.

I would prefer Buzz points not taken account for this ranking at all. I am not favouring anyu actor or actresses just expressing my opinion.

see the thing is that i also dont get why they always tag DD with someother leave it we cant do anything
actually they r not having problem with GC they have problem with DD also they saying that IF release acticle this week for both so IF is supportinf them
leave it yaar it will creat another heated up discussion
-Sexy- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sexy-
-Sexy-

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 12:43am | IP Logged
IF is very active with dd's article!!
the videos she is tagged in gets maximum views n comments n mostly are for dd only!!
dd has been on 1st or 2nd position from 2010 august n we requested them for her photo shoot on zing magazine but she is given least importance there n they just give a small article on her food habit or some unwanted thing but other actors get so much importance!!
dd has 2nd highest fans after gc n yet no importance to her!!

@shahishti loved ur views!! even i thought gc's article was unnecessary  as he was going to be in wassup tv!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NiharikaNeha777babygurl10latekateabinash079

abinash079 IF-Stunnerz
abinash079
abinash079

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 12:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mymagic13

IF is very active with dd's article!!
the videos she is tagged in gets maximum views n comments n mostly are for dd only!!
dd has been on 1st or 2nd position from 2010 august n we requested them for her photo shoot on zing magazine but she is given least importance there n they just give a small article on her food habit or some unwanted thing but other actors get so much importance!!
dd has 2nd highest fans after gc n yet no importance to her!!

@shahishti loved ur views!! even i thought gc's article was unnecessary  as he was going to be in wassup tv!!

i always wanted that as GC was first on eto get on Zing maganis from actors
so i thought tat IF would do it for DD as first actress
IF is always baised with DD yaar cant we do anything to get DD on zing coverCryCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sexy-

Go to top