India-Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

REVISITING THE SLAP SCENE

kaviya10 Senior Member
kaviya10
kaviya10

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
MAY BE I think The CV'S have again revisited the old slap scene...remember during the engagement ...karthik slaps Nuts...where RAM breaks his engagement with PRIYA...

I think (actually i hope) this time they would show the change in RAM...how he doesnt leave PRIYA's side even if Niharika tries to blame Priya and taunt her for Karthik's action and try to separate them...

Just wish that it would happen this way:fingers crossed:...I so dont want any separation between RAYA...as some people are telling that this could lead to their separation...Cry

TRYING to think a lot  to avoid the separtion track...cant see our RAYA getting separated...Ouch

Edited by kaviya10 - 09 April 2012 at 11:32pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu Shriramssbnfanranmarnaveendhbalhfan4everashi4567TVserialfreakmonamie111salsalychitlonerviny_queenSakshi_Deewanijakther7yipee

pink27 Senior Member
pink27
pink27

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
Yes it remined me of the post engagement drama--whether it will lead to seperation or NOT we will have to see...it would be bit silly RAya seperating just because of this--there should be something more to this.

Lets wait and watch how the story unfolds.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

naveendhkaviya10TVserialfreaksalsalyjakther7

TVserialfreak IF-Rockerz
TVserialfreak
TVserialfreak

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
lets hope for the best...we should be positive in our approach...negative moments are bound to be there...its up to us to take it with braveness...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

naveendhkaviya10salsalyjakther7

azk92 IF-Dazzler
azk92
azk92

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
I think Priya will side with Natasha, like she did last time too.  Even though last time Natasha was wrong, she still sided with her.  But this time, i'm sure it will be Kartik's fault because we can see the change in his behaviour, and the fact that she knows that Ayesha is against Natasha, creating major drama in that house, which means most likely everyone else will be against her too.

And to top it off, Ram will support Priya because he's changed so much and he knows that Priya can't be held responsible for Kartik's actions, so I don't think he's going to let Niharika walk all over her for it.

And then remembering the fashion show incident, where it was my sister versus your sister, and Priya said that they could have gotten together and solved the issue, so maybe this time around, they'll solve it together, making their relationship even stronger. :) 

So although Niharika might use this as a means to separate Ram and Priya, i'm sure it's going to backfire nicely.  

Edited by azk92 - 09 April 2012 at 11:42pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu Shriramranmarkaviya10chaknaveendhPoojaMishtyjakther7chitlonersalsaly

naveendh Senior Member
naveendh
naveendh

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
i wish u are right.this time ram will be with priya...

but might nih spoil ram's mind by using abortion issue aslo...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jakther7salsaly

azk92 IF-Dazzler
azk92
azk92

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by naveendh

if that happens, hopefully nuts will step in and say priya wanted to tell you but i made her swear she wouldn't.  She was ready to tell him about the whole Ayesha and Sid drama, and if everything comes out in the open, what's the harm in telling him that she stopped Priya from telling Ram about it.  It's not like she's going to be in any less trouble, and it'll save Ram and Priya's marriage too.  

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

naveendhsalsalyjakther7

salsaly IF-Rockerz
salsaly
salsaly

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 12:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kaviya10

MAY BE I think The CV'S have again revisited the old slap scene...remember during the engagement ...karthik slaps Nuts...where RAM breaks his engagement with PRIYA...

in which episode that old slap scene is there? can anyone plz give me the date of that episode...Embarrassed want to watch it again as i don't remember much.. plz help.. Smile

naveendhjakther7

salsaly IF-Rockerz
salsaly
salsaly

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 12:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by azk92

Originally posted by naveendh

if that happens, hopefully nuts will step in and say priya wanted to tell you but i made her swear she wouldn't.  She was ready to tell him about the whole Ayesha and Sid drama, and if everything comes out in the open, what's the harm in telling him that she stopped Priya from telling Ram about it.  It's not like she's going to be in any less trouble, and it'll save Ram and Priya's marriage too.  

hope this happens... fingers crossed...

naveendhjakther7

Go to top