Fan Fictions

SS|ArHi| Your Just a Cannibal... LastPartPg.24 - Page 16

winter.03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
those who have not heard the song, should go and listen to it.
animal - neon trees
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=chJgaksG4sg

Last Part / Its us that made this mess...

''so what exactly are you doing here?'' Jay asked with a smile, clearly reading khushi's eyes which ever so distinctly expressed her sadness and loss at the moment. He had asked her out for dinner in hopes of making her smile or atleast the little he could do was make her forget her pain but all was lost as she refused to let go of what was inside.

He had known khushi ever since they were kids, having grown up together, he could read her like a open book but he also knew just how fragile she was, one tumble and she would shatter but of course still pretend as if nothing happened.

''khushi...'' he whispered softly placing his hand upon hers, squeezing it lightly, as if trying to convey he was there for her, through thick and thin.

'' why is love so painful?'' gradually coming out of her thoughts that seemed to be stuck on one individual person, it was almost becoming impossible to breathe without him.

It felt if she had left a part of her back with him; a feeling of pure despair to run back to take it back up-roared  within but sadly she knew, she hadn't left it behind, infact she herself had taken her heart and handed it to him, saying go ahead keep it.

smirking jay pulled her up from her chair, '' because my dear friend, its called falling in love for a reason, you have to fall in order to get up and go fight for your love''

khushi raised her brow as jay leaded her to the dance, twirling her softly, '' yeah well i am done fighting''

pushing her out, jay kept onto his smile, '' are you sure about that?'' he asked as he reeled her in with a jolt and she collided against his chest, with her back to him, khushi went through a sort of emotions before settling with a smile and turned.

''i am trying to be, see '' she grinned, but jay knew her too much to not see it was as fake her words, '' why can't you just talk to him? '' he asked letting his shoulders wilt and leading her around the dance floor.

her saucer of eyes lifted to his face ''because, '' pausing she tried to gather as much courage as she could muster, '' because i am scared'' there she said it, finally the grief of within finding words, it was a dead end and it would be better to admit than to hit your head on the wall for no reason at all.

'' i am scared, he will never be able to let himself trust me and i can't hear that jay, i can't have his love and still not have it. Its like saying, i can be alive but i must not breathe. if he is to be mine, than he should be fully'' explaining further, she was too lost in her own web of feelings that were suddenly weaving around her as her thoughts kept on shifting back to Arnav and his refusal to let her in/ Was this how love was?

Her whole being depended on this one person, and he didn't even dare to look back at her once. The least she expected was he would check up on her, but even that idea was crushed as a week had passed and she had not even heard from him. This told her so much, his silence had given her all the answers and yet against everything she was still hoping for a flicker of him. Why must this heart still torture?, why was peace still afar from her, even though she had let go. she let fate take its course and never question it because she was mere pawn in a much bigger and much darker game. The realization that, paths were chosen and destinations were written out was not anew to her and yet still every beat within this heart spelled out his name.

If only she could see him once more, hear him, touch him, anything just for a moment of him but alas it would ridiculous to think; Arnav Singh Raizada would ever run after a girl, infact like he had told her, it was always the opposite, girls ran after him. She had been right from the beginning, ego would always win with him for he never allowed his emotions to control and when ego was in charge it was futile to think, the heart could win.

A man who took each step of his life with a precision and measure could never be asked to listen to the heart, as the heart had reasons which reasons knew nothing off. And Arnav needed reasons, and those reasons need reasons, questions could not run him, answers did, whereas love was never filled with answers. Love had many questions, many other emotions and yet even beyond that you could trust in love because it tied you to a feeling of completion, of knowing the joy of what it meant to have your whole in front of you.

as if suddenly her own heart shattered in front of her becoming acutely aware of what she was fighting against, Khushi pushed away from jay and ran towards the door only to come in contact with something hard and stiff, she was almost afraid to look up because her heart suddenly felt alive again, was she dreaming? or was he actually here? Khushi took a step back and slowly raised her eyes with urgency and it felt as if she was seeing stars. She really was imagining this, Arnav couldn't possibly be here, for her? Could he be?

She had to make sure this was not dream, she had to know before hope found more hope, slowly raising her hand, khushi hung to desperation, but before her hand could reach and touch him, his warm and hard hand clasped onto her's, '' you bitch!'' he growled out timidly, never letting his anger reach his peak yet it desperately wanted a release.

confused khushi looked into his eyes, had she just seen a trance of love in those eyes just for a second, but no more was the sensation of warmth dancing there, instead everything was locked away and there was nothing, absolutely nothing there. it was like looking into hollowness, '' Arnav?''

moving his eyes around the room, before it finally settled on her again, he tightened his hold on hand, fearful to let go, and still wanting to cause the pain she had just caused him, '' you bitch, here i was worrying about you and you well, you seem to be enjoying yourself weren't you? dancing around, having dinner'' starring right into her eyes, '' wait don't tell me, did i interrupt your date?'' toning down his agony, he placed his other hand on khushi's waist and pulled her forward, '' tell me, did i ruin your date?''

words weren't finding way, as khushi tried to make sense of what was happening around her. Did Arnav think she was cheating on him? Was this man actually coming here and lashing out at her as if she was his possession! Suddenly the need for him found its way to fury and rage, what does he think of himself?

snapping her chin up, khushi looked with a murderous rage,  ''let me go, you idiot!'' she clawed his hand with her nail in an attempt to free herself but that only enraged him further and he pulled her close until she was sticking to him, with no breathing space between them. The desire that filtered through him in this contact was almost indescribable, it was sad to know that this is how much he needed her. She made his existence come to life just by touching him but he also couldn't forget how he had spent sleepless nights in worry and here she was living and not giving a damn about his pain, it was almost unfair!

''not before you answer my question! were you on a date?''

khushi met his blazing his gaze, '' so what if i was?'' she challenged him, '' what can you do about it ?''

did she just challenge him? in a state of frenzy, did she not understand what he was capable of?,Or was she trying to irritate on purpose , '' what can i do? well let me show you, what i can do!'' he stated right before taking her lips in a haste and plunging his tongue into her mouth, bruising her soft lips with his assault, he nipped and bit her lips at first trying to depict to her what he meant by showing her, and than as the kiss went on, he softened up. His lips finally meshed with her in urgency and claimed what was his and belonged to him. Khushi whimpered feeling his lips rub unto to her sensually but not really giving her what she needed, she clung in vulnerability. Arnav realizing her need almost as if reading her mind, met with her lips with such passion and need that both were blown away with what they exactly felt at this exact moment. They both had to literally stop themselves from tearing each other apart right at this moment in front of these peoples.

Khushi broke away from the kiss first and looked away embarrassed catching eyes of other guests at the restaurant, she unknowingly rubbed her lower lips still aching with the taste of him before looking back at Arnav, '' how dare you come here and question me as if i belonged to you!''

''you do belong to me!'' he uttered in madness, he needed her as much as it scared him to accept defeat, it hurt much more to be away from her, and a week's distance had taught him about her importance in his life.

''let me spell it out for you! i don't belong to anyone except myself '' khushi flared with fury as she crossed her arms around her chest, '' did your, tia, pia or whatever finally let you go that you came running here to fulfill your lust once more!''

a nerve popped out and his fists clenched in violence which threatened to erupt any moment now, not wanting to create a scene in front of everyone, he muttered '' khushi you are pushing it now''

''Mr Raizada, i haven't even begun yet!'' she sneered and moved past him towards the door, '' go back, i don't have anything that you need atleast not in the way you want it''

Arnav held on to her wrist and pulled her back, trapping her arm behind her back making her arch towards him, '' you have everything i want and just in the way i want it, '''he finally eyed her properly before his anger had propelled his thought process towards colossal damage to khushi's date and nothing else but now as his gaze traveled down her body, he marveled with happiness seeing her in his favorite color.  A short red dress clung to her like a second skin and her tresses were pulled up in a bun, he took no time in reaching for the pin. He watched scandalized as her jet black hair tumbled down, making her that much more serene and beautiful, desire engulfed him.

Khushi shivered under his gaze, she could actually feel him undressing her in his mind. She retreated the scarlet blush that was spreading about her cheeks and looked away, '' don't create a scene here, let me go Arnav!''

'' and what if i don't?'' Arnav challenged with a look of mock twirling in his honey brow orbs, he closed in the distance and breathed upon her neck softly, '' what will you do about it?''

Jay who had been so far watching the scene in complete silence, facing arnavs territorial gaze now and than, decided maybe he should step in as they were getting no where with their ego's refusing to back down but his his widened his shock, When Khushi kneed Arnav and ran out of the door. Arnav bloodshot eyes drank in the sight before him of unknown strangers watching him in amusement, he darkly eyed each and left the restaurant catching up with khushi in the parking lot and pushing her against his car, '' what the f**k?''

''well you asked what could i do? and i just simply answered you!'' khushi defended herself with a hint of taunt while trying to free herself, '' arnav what the hell are you doing here?'' she asked with irritation this time, '' why the hell can't you leave me alone ?''

''because i just can't!'' he screamed back

''well i can't be a lust fulfillment for you anymore!''

their bodies stuck to each other in desperation of want and retreat,  ''you don't want to be any other girl, yet you are on a date with someone, while you still have feelings for me!'' he asked with irony

''well atleast i was only on a date and not actually sleeping with him, unlike you asshole!'' her bottled up anger sprouted before him and she pushed him back with all the force she could apply, '' don't you dare accuse me of something that i haven't done!''

''i am not accusing, i was a witness, right before my eyes you were dancing around with him!'''

''well than i am guess i should plead guilty right?'' she questioned him finding his dangerously close, '' but I WON'T! because i have not done anything wrong! And what about your tia?''

''she does not matter'' khushi refused to inhale his words, afraid it might only be a momentary relapse, '' and i do?'' khushi asked in silence, her eyes questioning him...

'' do you think i like running after you? do you think, i Arnav Singh Raizada likes worrying about a girl, being afraid of what he feels, what he wants, what he needs but i am still trying aren't i? I am trying to make sense of it no matter how much it scares me. I am standing up against the odds, knowing that they never work out for me because...'' he sighed and looked at a shaken up khushi.

''because?'' khushi asked in a whisper, holding onto her breath afraid she might miss out on something, '' because what arnav?'' she questioned him again...

''because i want you'' with tears in his eyes, he cupped his unadorned face in the darkness and stroked her cheeks with his thumbs.

Khushi holding back on her tears, looked away, '' thats not enough Arnav, you have to give me more, i can't live on want because want will never be enough for the both of us and you know that more than me!'' she tried to explain in a poignant voice, she didn't regret a moment with him but at the same place she hated where those moments brought her, to the edge where her life didn't matter if Arnav was not in it.

Arnav closed in and collapsed his head on her shoulder as if suddenly admitting defeat to his emotions, his feelings, and most of all his heart, '' i need you'' he whispered in a subtle voice and breathed in her scent, '' i need you so much that it scares me but a thousand fears for this need because without you, everything else seems worthless! I thought i could run from these feelings, i wouldn't have to give them a name but look at the irony, all the running was never away from you, it was always towards you''

''I love you'' she whispered right in his ear...

when those words finally reached their true destination , he thought he would die if he didn't have her right there and than, pushing back towards the car, he pounced on her like a starved animal, feasting on her flesh and giving release to the vent up need and desire within.Whilst khushi tried to keep her semblance in check, she knew someone had to be sane, '' arnav'' she moaned out his name, he thought she was giving him the the final push to proceed as his lower body came in contact with khushi, she groaned, her sense of being was loosing its way in this passion, but she she still tried to hold on, her hands were fist as her sides and she tried to pry away from this urgency, '' we have...we have to stop arnav'' just as those words left her mouth and he backed away, and feeling of regret and loss washed over her

Arnav starred at a teared up khushi, but his eyes questioned her words, '' we can't do this here'' she said with a blush and Arnav grinned, he immediately opened the door and pushed her in whilst joining her at the front in the driver seat. Arnav was stiff while driving but khushi was in a teasing mood, she ran her hand up and down his thigh but never touching where he actually wanted her to and Arnav tried to breathe in and out while she tortuously took him to the brink of insanity. She leaned in and left a trail of lazy kisses along his jawline, while arnav concentrated on the task ahead, driving but it was almost becoming impossible to keep his focus.

when they finally reached the guesthouse, arnav jumped out of the car and took her out pushing her against the door in a vigilant manner before going in to kiss her neckline, smirking he bit her on the shoulder as punishment for her assault in the car,  draining a gasp out of khushi in anger, lust and pleasure.

The tumbled their way into the house, and when that door closed, everything else became invisible and their eyes only saw each other. No words were exchanged, no rush of feelings, it was just a coming together that was inevitable. Their steps deluded their desperation, as each took the time to find the other, drinking in the sight before them.

And than out of the blue all was lost, as Arnav urgently pushed her against the door, kissing her passionately, khushi with full force returned the kiss meeting Arnav on equal grounds, she had always demanded of and this stage was nothing less. He in a hurry left her mouth and worked towards her cleavage stopping at her bosoms,  his fingers ached to touched. As if reading his mind instantly, khushi unzipped her dressed and watched it pool at her feet leaving her body naked for his eyes. She was wearing nothing under the dress...

the feeling she felt when Arnav held in a breath at the sight in front of him was hard to put into words. It had only been a week and he would be called insane but this woman had just grown more beautiful, '' unbelievable '' he managed with a hoarse voice, his hands were almost afraid to touch, khushi feeling his hesitation took his hand into her own brought to it to one of her breast,

his hands rubbed her breasts sensually, while she whimpered in delight. Arnav picked her up, and her legs automatically wrapped around his waist, they both stumbled their way towards the bedroom, kissing and nipping the other, teasing and leaving prolonged feelings of dark passion that slowly still simmered beneath wanting a true escape.

Arnav threw her on the bed and jumped beside her as khushi teared apart his shirt wanting to have skin to skin contact with him, she drank in the sight before her and gasped. He was a Greek God underneath all that piles of three piece suits, her eyes darkened with a desire that almost blew away Arnav's senses. He leaned in and took her bosoms in his mouth and hands fondling them, pleasuring at each moan he managed out of khushi.

Khushi's hands found their way to his hair and she pulled on them hard as he peppered slow and lustful kisses all over her body making her ache with a need that needed fulfillment now, right at this moment. She helped him out of his pants and finally they were at the skin contact they both were desiring just moments ago. soft skin to soft skin, breath to breath, beat to beat, it was a coming together of two very different worlds but also two perfect fits that didn't belong anywhere else.

Arnav partially entered and never giving her the release she pained for, '' not yet...'' he smirked rubbing his stubble against her creamy skin,  watching khushi struggled with her want and need both which he was keeping from her at this moment, '' please ar..arnav...'' she asked, rather begging and he knew he couldn't refuse her. He thrust into her in a swift motion and than he was buried inside her. She finally found her peace and both worked towards that satiation, which had been missing from their lives. The needs and wants finally finding a release towards something much sweeter and much passionate, it was called Love.

He rolled over, bringing her to his side, holding her tightly in his arms, her arms slowly found their way around his back and she held onto to him. Suddenly everything felt right as if their wait, and patience had been rewarded. What was amiss found its way back to them and the feeling of being a whole was there again, '' never let me go?'' it was suppose to be a statement but her fragile heart still couldn't help but question again afraid this might be shards of her imagination only.

''never'' he breathed, promising her a future, they both could see clearly now.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys, first i am so sorry for being MIA. At first i was really busy with work, had a few pending projects and than i had to go out of town for a emergency visit but all is well so no worries. Second, i have posted the last part, i really hope you enjoy it :)

Thank you so much for giving me the push i needed to actually write out something on arnav and khushi.  Its been such a pleasure writing this story for you all, an OS turned into a short story of two ego filled minds but alas they found their way to love.

Lastly thank you once again for the all the reviews and wonderful comments.
Kia.

Edited by iwilldare - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nareshSV thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
WELL...all the while I'm just waiting for this update so eagerly...finally got it...

"
i wouldn't have to give them a name but look at the irony, all the running was never away from you, it was always towards you''πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

WOW...this sentence was too beautiful to describe arnav's situation...loved it...

And a nice end...

Chheeerrrzzz...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Edited by nareshSV - 11 years ago
devsum thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome. I have loved this story, but didn't get the Title. Thanks for the pm.
sukirtiraizada thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
perfect..

thanx for the pm
iluvarshi15 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Awww such a sweet story ... Loved it dear and I would love to read another arshi OS from you ! xx
dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
i so love you khushi kneed arnav loved it well written beautifully done loved his possessiveness don't like the tone but the kneed cover it awesome ending  loved how she told him to never let her go and he said never thanks for the om
sweetvanie thumbnail
Hey Kia read and loved ...

am sad that it had to end so fast ...

Was a really good SS full of passion and emotions between ArHi ...

Please do continue to write more FAB stories like this cause i would be happy to read them apart from some with the same concept as the show ...

THANKS ALOT FoR THE PMs...
melovemayur thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
WoW!!

Wid a typical Arnav in d start..then a reluctant Khushi!! Then a possessive Arnav n expectant Khushi!!

Finally Khushi's Arnav n Arnav's Khushi!! I loved it to bits Kia!!

Thanks for the  PM :)

Neha
.Sandal. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
awesome loved it
awww its ending today.
really loved this cute romantic passionate s*xy story.
apoorva12sharma thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
trust me when i read last line that arnav and khushi could see their future...i was able to  see mine too.
i was waiting for this update and my future was totally laid aside.
after this atleast i can concentrate on my job.
lol
but after reading this part...i can say that my patience is rewarded.
everything is written so passionately that i cannot help myself being provoked to imagine.
u really are an awsum writerπŸ‘πŸΌ
i'll miss this story...😭
but i hope u will come up with something much more intresting, and spicy.
do start with another story
and for this story... a big flying kiss...
Muaaazzz... :) <3
☺️