Users

Frequent Posters

TJ16ROX thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
If the mu are not cleared...definitely the trp's of the show will come down
coffee_love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Well that makes sense since TRP is gonna go down anyways with guys glued to TV for cricket and not letting ladies watch their shows. So they might as well get throw IPL with low TRP and then show really good episodes once IPL is over...that would boost up their TRPs really high in just a week, given they start promoting the show properly.
catalyst thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

thts not gonna happen anytime soon...the cvs are using this track to drag the show it may happen on 6th june the very day  ipkknd started but i think arnav will come to know about khushi being innocent and shyam being the culprit playing with the life of the two women who hold special position in his life...this maybe followed by a redemption track featuring arnav repenting badly for all what he did to khusi and khusi not knowing the truth behind there contract marriage 

i guess khusi knowing the truth will be saved for the later and will be used as the second dragging factor... besides i ll love to see arnav showering all his love on khusi and regretting badly - intense romance,sheer passion setting the stage on fire!

Niva1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: asrlovesksr

completely agree with u. i never liked cricket much. but this year i hv grown a special hatred for cricket. damn this ipl !😡

same boat here -------- only watch India's world cup

IPL - 😡   this yearrr😡😡😡😡
RTlicious thumbnail

Originally posted by: icegurl789

thts not gonna happen anytime soon...the cvs are using this track to drag the show it may happen on 6th june the very day  ipkknd started but i think arnav will come to know about khushi being innocent and shyam being the culprit playing with the life of the two women who hold special position in his life...this maybe followed by a redemption track featuring arnav repenting badly for all what he did to khusi and khusi not knowing the truth behind there contract marriage 

i guess khusi knowing the truth will be saved for the later and will be used as the second dragging factor... besides i ll love to see arnav showering all his love on khusi and regretting badly - intense romance,sheer passion setting the stage on fire!

Yeah, i like this track...Khushi should nt know till later...it will be cool to see the ASR side of Khushi...she might leave him and go to Lucknow...who knows! n then some track of their past...i mean CV's need more tracks to continue...they won't keep all the eggs in same basket😛
peepli thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Mahi122

Dude I was hoping for consummation on June 6th...this is sad...it will take another 6 months for Kushi to forgive Arnav... 😕

🤣🤣  WHAT THE