Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

MU will be cleared Post-IPL!! (Page 3)

RTlicious Goldie
RTlicious
RTlicious

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 8:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by icegurl789

thts not gonna happen anytime soon...the cvs are using this track to drag the show it may happen on 6th june the very day  ipkknd started but i think arnav will come to know about khushi being innocent and shyam being the culprit playing with the life of the two women who hold special position in his life...this maybe followed by a redemption track featuring arnav repenting badly for all what he did to khusi and khusi not knowing the truth behind there contract marriage 

i guess khusi knowing the truth will be saved for the later and will be used as the second dragging factor... besides i ll love to see arnav showering all his love on khusi and regretting badly - intense romance,sheer passion setting the stage on fire!

Yeah, i like this track...Khushi should nt know till later...it will be cool to see the ASR side of Khushi...she might leave him and go to Lucknow...who knows! n then some track of their past...i mean CV's need more tracks to continue...they won't keep all the eggs in same basketTongue

zooni.blue IF-Rockerz
zooni.blue
zooni.blue

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 10:01am | IP Logged
too late !
peepli IF-Rockerz
peepli
peepli

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mahi122

Originally posted by Arati14

According to the recent article by BolegaIndia...we are gonna see only filler episodes till IPL is going on...they won't show any major twist or clearing of MU anytime soon...which makes sense since the viewership may falter due to IPL Confused

So IPL finishes by May 27th...that means we may see the truth coming out in June only...OMG what if they are planning it around June 6th?? The day that IPKKND started last year...it will be such a full circle!Big smile

Dude I was hoping for consummation on June 6th...this is sad...it will take another 6 months for Kushi to forgive Arnav... Confused

ROFLROFL  WHAT THE

Go to top