India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Proved Doormat!

disha123 Senior Member
disha123
disha123

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
Today it is proved that Anandi has proved herself to be a Doormat.AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryDeadDeadDead

I tolally agree that Anandi deserved it ... and even after Mr. Selfish said soo much to her ... her still stopped herself from saying that .. I didnot call Mrs. Selfish...

anyone who has self respect and self esteem would have told him, 'Listen Mr. why dont u ask ur Mrs who called if no check the mobile to see if it was Dialled or Rec'd, Then talk to me'

I really thought that today Anandi will speak out ... but no ... as usually she was all shocked, when she heard Mr. Selfish scream at her and same when Mrs Selfish was doing.

If Anandi goes the same way.. I think we all will start to dislike her for being too coward.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sweety2141976Luvchocnithi07cs-07leavesandwaves

prepal Groupbie
prepal
prepal

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
Absolutely true. She is proving to be a coward and she does want to hang on to the haveli and the comforts. She is a sarpanch. Shame on her. I just hope dadisa does not collect all those stupid dolls and give it back to her.
redapple1 Goldie
redapple1
redapple1

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
Next time when these Dr. couple try to contact Anandi, she should just turn siri app on.
Jagya: "Anandi you are very conniving, you are trying to snatch me from Gowri"
Siri: I don't know, but I think there is an app for that.
Gowri: "Kyun kyun kyun"
Siri: "I can't answer it right now., but give me some time to write a very long play where nothing happens"

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DipinthiMissesha

cs-07 IF-Dazzler
cs-07
cs-07

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
not a coward

but i think her Achai is has become a weapon for slimeball and Co.
Panchi_Joon Groupbie
Panchi_Joon
Panchi_Joon

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
But she tried to tell and okay she was too goody goody but she never expected that one can stoop so low , i mean she never knew what actually jagat thought about her and now she knew which will help her too decide what to do now. Honestly i want her to stay in the haveli whatever may be the reason. Why should she leave and allow Both utterly disgusting character to enjoy their life. She was good because she thought all this happened because of child marriage and tried to act normal so that evryone could be at peace . Anandi tried to speak up but one can only speak when the other allows and give chance to speak. Even gauri sometimes remain silent when jagat screams .
More then sympathy for Anandi i have hatred for those two slime ball.
And regarding real character even jagya and gauri's character are out of this world because in real life if wife shows so much of insecurity and goes on insulting the husband's parents then the husband will give divorce to his wife not stick around.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vivacious_priyacs-07

Blukitten IF-Sizzlerz
Blukitten
Blukitten

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
Actually Anandi cant stoop so low like JaGAYa...
What will u do if u get into fight with a pig...roll in the mud and become like him or ignore it ?
Anandi just cant be like them so she dosent fight back like him...She maintains her dignity unlike GAGA who behave like a slumdeweller

Edited by niharika_n - 09 April 2012 at 11:48pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Panchi_Joonrunesvivacious_priyaleavesandwaves

vivacious_priya IF-Dazzler
vivacious_priya
vivacious_priya

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by niharika_n

Actually Anandi cant stoop so low like JaGAYa...
What will u do if u get in fight with a pig...roll in the mud and become like him or ignore it ?
Anandi just cant be like them so she dosent fight back like him...She maintains her dignity unlike GAGA who behave like a slumdeweller

@bold perfect word

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Panchi_Jooncs-07leavesandwaves

surabhi01 IF-Sizzlerz
surabhi01
surabhi01

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 1:25am | IP Logged
omg  kul se anandi ke against aise hi  2 4 topic bun chuke hain .pata nahi anandi ki against itne topic bun kyon rahe hain jub ki kul anandi ne itna accha kaam kiya hai

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

runes

Go to top