Punar Vivah

Where should I start?

call4angela thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
😳Hello Forum members,

I just stumbled upon this serial as I was searching other work performed by Gurmeet and at first this seemed like a very different kind of serial that I wasnt sure was in my category of entertaining serials, as I'm more of a romantic-comedy kind of girl :p 

But just to give it a shot I watched today's (4/9/12) episode and was bowled over! The acting, the intensity, the situation is beyond this world, yet not, of course, because it's SO real! I just loved the tension and the premise.

However, I want to watch more and want to know more of the background behind this but I simply ont know where to start! Well ,the obvious answer would be to start from the beginning but unfortunately, I dont have the luxury of time to do that right now but I still want to catch up! 

Is there a place I can read the story upto now or watch some cut scenes that will give me a jest fo what's going on? I really cannot wait till I am on the same page with all you forum member and take part in analyzing and appreciating such an awesome serial!!!! :D

Thanks for all you help, in advance! πŸ˜³

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

redeye2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Welcome...and I am sure you will enjoy it, as many of us do here.

Try looking for the Analysis Unit for each episode. The team does a fabulous job of providing a written update as well as an in-depth analysis.

Enjoy...😊
angake thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Welcome! 

Here is a summary of the events that happened since the wedding started.

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2925454

But for the gist of the story before that, I am not sure where to go. 
MelodiousDreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Hello and welcome to the forum!

For a general summary of the story so far, I'd have recommended the written updates (if I knew where those were) or the quick 4 to 5 minute summaries that Zee TV posts for each episode on Youtube if you have time to give those a watch...

I did make a post about the first week's episodes that dealt with some details of each of the first 5 episodes...I also wrote about episodes 9 and 21, focusing on notable details. If you'd like to give those a read when you get to those episodes, feel free to let me know! 😊 

Hope to see you around the forum in the future!
gafulu14 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Welcome...and I am sure you will enjoy it