India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

ll-Shilpa-ll IF-Sizzlerz
ll-Shilpa-ll
ll-Shilpa-ll

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 8:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vijayarvi

i am very much disappointed after yesterdays episode..!after reading some optimistic post in the forum i felt little bit better..!wow your os made be cool..!Big smile thankyou shilpa for the wonderful os..!i hope gopi will tell everything to ahem..!and i too want that baa should know the true colors of rashi..!

Thank you so much. Well now its over and I knew this was chance one in a million chance.

I am just shaking my head and moving on.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Agrata23

Dhabu89 IF-Rockerz
Dhabu89
Dhabu89

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 8:40am | IP Logged
Sorry Shilpa, I just read your OS before the live updates started and then I got side tracked. But this was a lovely OS and you are right once again, we have a better chance of winning the mega millions than seeing some comprehensible story line on this show...This OS track would have been a mega million times better than what we got...I take that back, We got nothing...we basically got F***ED Angry

ll-Shilpa-ll

ll-Shilpa-ll IF-Sizzlerz
ll-Shilpa-ll
ll-Shilpa-ll

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gohem_ka

Nice OS shilpa behen.Smile
I too wish that Baa knows about Rashi but want her to make the family bond stronger and to make her understand what relations meant.Smile
Gopi confiding to Ahem is great Embarrassed

Thank you so much Kavya.

Dhabu89

ll-Shilpa-ll IF-Sizzlerz
ll-Shilpa-ll
ll-Shilpa-ll

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 5cents

AWESOME, ShilpaClap. You have said in your OS, what we wanted to hear Embarrassed
What a beautiful piece of writing Embarrassed. I'm all for Gopi confiding in AhemBig smile.  Best time for EEMM ji to crumble like a freshly baked pie in front of GopiLOL. The result will be Day Dreaming

Thank you so much Tina. Yeah his time to cumble is coming soon. He won't be able to hold out with this new track.

Originally posted by Scarlet28

ClapClap...well written piece Shilpa...like your ideas.  Every one fears that Rashi has fooled everyone including Baa yet again.  Like how Ahem is involved ...Baa has a firm head on her shoulders and see all and knows all...Star

Thank you so much

Well looks like she fooled Baa too.Dead

Originally posted by snsaufan

a lovely os Shilpa.Smile
i do hope this happens with the current track that Ahem and Baa are informed of Rashis deeds! 

Thank you very much. Well the slippery wench gets away once again to create more problems. I knew this already since she was present in the new entry promo.

Edited by sbp1971 - 10 April 2012 at 8:45am

jazz54321

-neela- Goldie
-neela-
-neela-

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 8:50am | IP Logged

Shilpaben (I do hope you don't mind me calling you that!), that was so beautifully written Big smile. I always get a smile uponn my face whenever I see an update from you be it your ff or any os's. It is always a pleasure reading them Embarrassed. I missed the show yesterday but read the update, however, I do prefer your version. It would be nice if it happened this way but as we know the CV's, they can suprise us with anything Confused.

It was nice to see Ahem give Gopi that little push to say what is bothering her, we just need him to do this in the show. As always, I love Gopi. Baa is just getting better and better. I have read the update for todays show and now reading your OS, she's just amazing Smile. Just like your OS, in the show I do believe Baa knows about Rashi, but lets just keep watching...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Dhabu89ll-Shilpa-ll

ll-Shilpa-ll IF-Sizzlerz
ll-Shilpa-ll
ll-Shilpa-ll

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 8:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by taniks

Excellent shilpa , loved it afta very disappointing epi I also looked for signs of Baa not being fooled by Rashie. , ur os helped make me feel better,thanks. I just hope Baa is watching rashie enjoyment in creating this split.now I am gonna pray u win da lottery so we stand a snowballs chance in hell of ur scenario happening.thanks for comforting , appreciate very much.

Thanks so much Taniks.

Thanks for the prayer, I could have used this last week when we had the Megamillion jackpot. but my luck with the lottery as same as any of our hopes and dreams coming true.

Thanks again, it gave us a reprieve for a while.

Originally posted by rsk16

loved it to bits. really hope sumthing like this happens.

Thank you so much Raunika.

Originally posted by ANJ4

Very nice.

Thank you so much Anju.
angelirebelli IF-Dazzler
angelirebelli
angelirebelli

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 9:09am | IP Logged
First things first, a big hug for you Babe... U r just wonderful...Smile

Thank you for this awesome OS,  it is a fab way to get  all the negativity out  and channel all the positive energy. 

I just love the way you managed to take GoHem to a even better place. Gopi confiding in Ahem and Ahem wanting to take the bull by its horns was so like him... 

Thank you for this Babe.. it was much needed.. Smile

ll-Shilpa-ll

ll-Shilpa-ll IF-Sizzlerz
ll-Shilpa-ll
ll-Shilpa-ll

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Xarina

Shilpa that was a lovely OS.  It certainly made up for yesterday's crappy episode.  Thank you.

Thank you so much Xarina. It did make up for and today's crappy end of the split track.

Originally posted by Arnisha

shilpaben thank u for this great os love it much appreciate it... loved readin this... thank u once again..

Thank you so much Arnisha.

Originally posted by abbay

I will so love the story to progress this way!!!!

Thank you very much.

Originally posted by ShaunSA

Shilpa that was...

Clap  Clap Clap

Thank you so much Shaun.

Originally posted by Vinder90

Absolutely terrific, Clap

Thank you so much.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index