sheee IF-Sizzlerz
sheee
sheee

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 8:59pm | IP Logged

Salman stuck to Salman

The actor may play a conjoined twin, a la Matt Damon in Stuck On You

Kunal M Shah

Posted On Monday, April 09, 2012 at 09:43:25 PM

His sAfter Chillar Party, director Vikas Bahl is all set to tackle another sensitive subject- conjoined twins, except that the treatment will be of an out-and-out masala flick.

We've learnt that the film, being scripted by Sanjay Chel and Vikas, will star Salman Khan in the lead, if all goes as per plan.

Vikas Bahl confirmed the news, saying, "I am writing a film on conjoined twins. I am in the process of finishing the script and wanted Sanjay Chel on the project. So, both of us are finishing it."

Asked whether Salman would play the lead, Bahl chose to be non-committal, "I don't know. I know one thing for a fact that I will definitely get an audience with him if I have a good script. And I want to cast someone like him in the film. However, I haven't spoken to him about it."

Sanjay Chel too said, "It is a sensitive subject but there have been fun films like Stuck on You in the past. I had seen the film long back and our film has nothing to do with it. The whole idea is to put together two different sides of interesting characters and see what happens. It will be a commercial, edgy, fun film and that's all I can say at the moment."

Meanwhile, a source in the know of the project revealed, "Vikas Bahl made an extremely sensitive film like Chillar party and after watching the film, Salman Khan loved it so much that he agreed to lend his name as producer of the film, going all out to promote it. Now Vikas is busy setting up his project and wants Salman to play the lead as he is extremely close to him."

http://www.mumbaimirror.com/article/30/20120409201204092143346719b8b67e0/Salman-stuck-to-Salman.html

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top