Dekha Ek Khwaab

India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

At last...no more grey/brown kurtas (Page 2)

DEKfan2012 Senior Member
DEKfan2012
DEKfan2012

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 12:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by postmodernist

She looked stunning in that yellow attire!

Yes she did...she looks more grown up now, less like a child too.  

ArhainAshish IF-Sizzlerz
ArhainAshish
ArhainAshish

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 12:08am | IP Logged
I LOVVEEE HER CLOTHESSS <3 luuuvvllyyy reallyy nyce

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DEKfan2012

DEKfan2012 Senior Member
DEKfan2012
DEKfan2012

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 12:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AKlover101

I too am really lookin forward to Manyata's new wardrobe!! At the party she just looked drop-dead gorgeous n then she looked lovely in yellow yesterday!!:) Really eager to see today's episode!! Btw gr8 post!! Thumbs Up

Thank you so much.  It's nice that you all are replying. 
 I know, the only thing that spoiled the whole drop dead gorgeous look was Jay's friend tripping her up, but even then Manyeta left the party with dignity.  Uday was also really happy to see her in yellow too.  Smile  He immediately commented on it.  

SaHillover101

DEKfan2012 Senior Member
DEKfan2012
DEKfan2012

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 12:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yaherd15

Completely agree! Loving her clothes, she looks so beautiful!!! I hope she gets to wear western clothing as well, she will look fabulous in those too!! 

Yaherd, my friend...you are right, she looks breathtakingly beautiful now...as for Western clothing...um...am not too sure...I think JN tries to run away from all things Indian- you remember the party she arranged for herself- she didn't want anything Indian, including the gown that she wore and she is being portrayed in a negative role...I think Manyeta's current dress sense appeals to our Indian culture and ideologies...what do you think?  I am very interested in your take on this...
Also, when she was trying out the clothes for the party, she did get into the western outfits but looked ever so uncomfortable with them :(  I think she is going to be portrayed as a true Indian princess, one that proudly showcases her heritage.  She will always go for ALL things Indian as most of the TV serial heroines are apt to do on their shows no matter what they wear off screen.  Plus as an aside I just want to mention that our Indian outfits rival the best in the world today...the heavy work on them alone make them so outstanding.
Hope to hear from you regarding your thoughts on this...:)

DEKfan2012 Senior Member
DEKfan2012
DEKfan2012

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 12:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahi0809

Its a tremendous relief seeing Manyata out of those horrible clothes... wait did I say clothes, I meant sacks!..

Well I'm very happy seeing her in normal clothes but just one makeover is still left... her attitude needs a makeover now. I would like to see her conversing in proper language like a princess and using words like "Tum" instead of  "Tu"... Plus would like to see the goodness in her personality that makes her the protagonist of the show and sets her apart from Jay and which defines her as the real yuvrani.

ROFL ROFL 'Sacks' is indeed the right word. 

I do agree with you to some extent that her attitude needs a makeover...however, she is improving...the way she handles difficult situations and puts VB and JN in their place the last couple of times shows us this...however, you are so right about her language...that really needs to change...methinks it might change just before she is crowned Yuvrani...what do you say?  As DS won't accept Manyeta as anything less than princess...a proper, true, well versed and respectable princess!

ArhainAshish

DEKfan2012 Senior Member
DEKfan2012
DEKfan2012

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 12:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aysha247

Yah uske kapdre to badle lekin abhi bhe vo shawl walee Moniya
he hai (like Uday said). Khair jodho complain karne se kya hona hai. Toh abb bas har episode ki good parts dekne hain. By the way it was such a big relief to see her get rid of those ugly clothes. Actually itna bhe bhura episode nahin thah. (I over react
on almost everything, so you got to get use to it). Oh an good topic. (abb bas kal ke intezaar mein bahthe hoon)

LOL...yeah, she is still chawl wali moniya in her language.   But everyone is celebrating the end of those kurtas...

ArhainAshish

DEKfan2012 Senior Member
DEKfan2012
DEKfan2012

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 12:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .-Wish-.

I'm loving her new clothes, THANK GOD she's out of those chawl wale clothes. Anything's better than those! But I hope she continues wearing different styles and colours and doesn't repeat her clothing. As a princess, that's how it goes, same with Jay. And yeah would love to see her in western clothing from time to time.

Apart from Anarkalis, sarees or lehngas would be great too during special occassions

Thanks for your comments...see my reply to Yaherd15 regarding western clothing...although now that I think of it...Unnati wears relatively conservative western clothing...but I don't think it would suit Manyeta...

I totally agree about sarees and lehngas being an alternative in her wardrobe.
DEKfan2012 Senior Member
DEKfan2012
DEKfan2012

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 12:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Vanshikaa-

ohhh i totally agree gal! finally the rags are gone! i hope to see some nice dresses on M now..! clothing brings confidence and I hope we get to see that in PRINCESS M ! she can match UV nowEmbarrassed

Yeah, I loved the way they both looked together coming down the staircase...sigh...Day Dreaming
They looked sooo amazing together...

Mohabbateinn

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index