Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

SS: ArHi - Pain of Separation [Part 9- Pg 24] (Page 4)

Cutiepie Rani IF-Stunnerz
Cutiepie Rani
Cutiepie Rani

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 9:59am | IP Logged
if you know of any ArHi fans please do tell them to read this! :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-.Aphrodite.-

-.Aphrodite.- IF-Sizzlerz
-.Aphrodite.-
-.Aphrodite.-

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Alrite, will let my ArHi fans know about it Embarrassed

Cutiepie Rani

Cutiepie Rani
Cutiepie Rani

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
Thank you hun! :)
Cutiepie Rani
Cutiepie Rani

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Part 2 (Based on a true story still)

*Credit for the following videos in this update go solely to the creator of the videos. The songs matche the situation so well that I wanted to share the video!! 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One month had gone by since Arnav and Khushi started talking again. Things were going perfectly well. But Khushi kept wondering how this sudden change came over Arnav. She thought about the 3 years she had to suffer:

PAST:

In those 3 years Khushi had to go through a lot of pain, hurt, grief, regret...You name it! 

Why had he done this? Why did he play with her heart and emotions? Why did he express love and affection for her & suddenly disappear from her life? Why the constant ignoring/blocking? Why the sudden change in his behavior? Why after 3 whole years? So many questions haunted Khushi. But until she met him face to face these questions would be left unanswered. 

Khushi and Arnav hardly met. They lived 2 hours away from each other. Which made their friendship even harder. Khushi didn't know whether whatever Arnav was saying through his sms'es was true or he was putting on an act. After all how could she even trust him after he broke her trust?

But from Arnav's words and actions he seemed like a changed man. He tried to keep in touch with Khushi. Khushi never made the first move in talking to him. She would wait until he messaged her first and only then would they start a conversation with each other. For Khushi all of this was awkward. The friendship Khushi and Arnav shared 3 years ago was 100 times different then what they shared now. For Arnav it may have been easy to forget the past, but for Khushi it was very hard. 

Khushi and Arnav both together had decided one thing: they would not take their friendship any further and only move forward in a positive direction as friends. Arnav told Khushi that they definitely shared a special bond 3 years ago. That's wasn't a lie. What was the truth was straight out in front of them. Khushi's first dance was with Arnav. What they shared 3 years ago was truly special. But that the past filled with wonderful memories. Khushi and Arnav had the present and future to think about. 

Khushi and Arnav continued to talk through sms. Khushi never called Arnav. Arnav never called Khushi. Their communication was only through texts.  

Arnav soon gave Khushi the news that he was coming to her area for some sort of training for a week. He wanted to  meet her. Khushi wanted to meet Arnav too, but she had a problem...her parents. Khushi's parents were very strict parents. They hardly let her go out and enjoy with her friends unless they knew her friends. There was no way that her parents would let her venture out to hang out with a guy. She was scared even asking them. But she had to meet him. It had been awfully long since she last saw him & and things needed to be sorted out in person and not just through texts and messages. Khushi set up to devise a plan with her friend! She told her friend the situation and how she had to meet him. Khushi's friend was willing to her help her out.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Will Khushi be able to successfully meet Arnav?
What will happen?

To find out wait till it really happens! ROFL 

I'm just kidding. The rest of the story will be made up because even I don't know what is in store in the coming weeks! Stern Smile

The following 30 member(s) liked the above post:

swati2011sweety3773diyaARSHISweetSophieasr_n_kkg_loverhemvbsruthirishi-Siaa-KeyCatsmileyhug7679KC294neha2005Priyyankaashred12casker--drama_queen--..Enchanteur..ameena671FAYKHAN29angeldream14flowers4u-.Aphrodite.-Prinsesse.Suviaarchasnowflake.polly_mkxAaliyaBubblyR-Araina-Downhill

-.Aphrodite.-
-.Aphrodite.-

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
This is amazing Rani. Beautifully written and amazing. Eagerly waiting for next part Embarrassed

Cutiepie Rani

Cutiepie Rani
Cutiepie Rani

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
aww thank you so much jaan!

would really love it if more people read it. i could use all the feedback i can get..especially for this short story! Embarrassed

-.Aphrodite.-

-.Aphrodite.-
-.Aphrodite.-

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
U r most welcome, and Don't worry people will read it. My friends are inactive at the moment because of exams, but dekhna, people will love this story...I am loving it na!!!

Cutiepie Rani

Cutiepie Rani
Cutiepie Rani

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
aw you're so sweet jaan! thank you!

this story is so close to my heart! Heart Embarrassed

-.Aphrodite.-

Go to top