Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

SS: ArHi - Pain of Separation [Part 9- Pg 24] (Page 13)

Cutiepie Rani IF-Stunnerz
Cutiepie Rani
Cutiepie Rani

Posted: 13 April 2012 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Part 4 (Purely FICTIONAL now) LOL:

*All the videos belong to their respected owners. I do not own any content of the videos and give sole credit to the makers.*

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today was the day that Khushi was going to meet Arnav after 3 whole years. And in the circumstances she was meeting him, she was scared.

She didn't know how she was going to talk to him, what she was going to say, how she was going to say it...Nothing she knew...All she knew was that she had to meet him. 

Arnav on the other hand was really looking forward to this. He wanted to meet Khushi in person for so long now, but things never worked out.

Khushi's friend was going to take Khushi to the place that she was supposed to meet Arnav. Arnav was going to come there. They were going to have lunch together and then Arnav was going to surprise Khushi with something. Khushi had no idea, but just the thought of meeting him after so long gave her butterflies in her stomach. 

A few hours passed. Khushi was sitting in the car with her friend going to the place she was to meet Arnav. The whole car ride was in silence. Khushi was scared, nervous...She didn't know what was going to happen from this meeting. Her friend asked her many times if she was okay, but Khushi just sat there shaking the whole time. Finally they reached their destination. Khushi's friend took her hand and said "courage. You can do it!" 

Khushi got out of the car and slowly walked inside. She stood there searching for him. There he was standing waiting for her. They stared at each other for 5 minutes. Finally Arnav walks towards her.

Arnav only has one word on his mouth: SORRY. They take their seat and sit down across from each other. For a while both are silent. Finally Arnav breaks the ice. He says "Khushi"...Khushi can not meet his eyes. She looks down. 

Arnav: Khushi I know I've done so much wrong to you. And I know that a simple sorry doesn't cut it. It doesn't cover up my mistakes or anything. I know you hate  me for all of this. But I had to take this chance and apologize to you! I know this isn't the way either of us wanted it to be. I screwed up. I was an immature jerk 3 years ago. I truly love you as a great and best friend. I don't know what our future holds for us, but I don't want to lose you as a friend. Please give me another chance. Everyone deserves second chances. I promise I won't mess up this time. I won't break your trust. I won't be the guy I was 3 years ago. Please.

Khushi is at a loss of words. She doesn't know what to say. But she knows she can't remain silent either.

Khushi: Arnav...These 3 years have been extremely hard for me. I don't know where to begin...But...

Khushi can't take it. She excuses herself and rushes to the restroom and just lets it all out.

Arnav leaves his seat and knocks on the door. Khushi doesn't open. Arnav is so upset with himself. He just stands outside of the door waiting for her to come out. Eventually Khushi comes out of the restroom and clings Arnav in a huge hug.

Arnav slowly hugs her back a bit taken aback by her actions. 

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

laila889sweety3773SweetSophiehemvbakshiankitasmileyhug7679KC294Lady_ImpalaNaBoleTumNa...rupzloveucaskerameena671FAYKHAN29angeldream14flowers4uPrinsesse.SuviHansaNaarchasnowflake.BubblyR-Araina-Downhill

NaBoleTumNa... IF-Rockerz

Posted: 13 April 2012 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Cutiepie Rani

curledup IF-Rockerz
curledup
curledup

IF Crazy Senior

Posted: 13 April 2012 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
ahem ahem! how comes I was not added to this, and is this what I think it is?

Cutiepie Rani

Cutiepie Rani
Cutiepie Rani

Posted: 13 April 2012 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
so sorry hun!!! <3 

but i added you to the PM list now! :)

maybe Wink

Edited by Cutiepie Rani - 13 April 2012 at 1:35pm

curledup

NaBoleTumNa... IF-Rockerz

Posted: 13 April 2012 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Cutiepie Rani

HansaN IF-Sizzlerz
HansaN
HansaN

Posted: 13 April 2012 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
awesome

Cutiepie Rani

Cutiepie Rani
Cutiepie Rani

Posted: 13 April 2012 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by HopelessCase

Awww... this was so touching!!! <3 Loved it!

So the first three parts happened to you? Honestly, honestly hope and pray the 4th part turns into reality!! <3 I'm glad he hugged her back...!!

Haan ji. Embarrassed

In about 2-3 weeks we are planning to meet for lunch. He also mentioned he has a surprise for me!! Embarrassed But what that meeting holds for us, I don't know yet! lol

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NaBoleTumNa...-Araina-

akshiankita IF-Dazzler
akshiankita
akshiankita

Posted: 13 April 2012 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
gr8 update

Cutiepie Rani

Go to top