Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
Wow.. Lovely Part Rani.. 🤗 and i loved how the part ended.. 
Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Amazing, Rani! I love it!
But I have one complaint..its way too short!!
Lady_Impala thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the pm Rani. Managed to read parts 3 and 4. loved it. Its been a while since I have read an FF here and couldn't have chosen a better one to start reading again. the best thing about this is that its a simple written one which accentuates the truthfulness of the story. Looking forward to the next part.
arhi__4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Amazing update loved it nice cant waitfor another update
Thanks for the pm
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
you all are amazing. thank you so much for such sweet words.

aw suvi. will try to make the next update longer! :)

so i'm going to his neck of the woods this coming weekend of april 21st. don't know if we'll meet then, but who knows! lol
Edited by Cutiepie Rani - 12 years ago
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
so i'm def going next week to his area because that's where i used to go to school. but he may not be there that weekend.
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
thank you! :)

new update should be up either in the next couple of hours or by tonight!
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
sorry next update will be sometime tomorrow! :)
RadhaKrishan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
No Problem Rani...Take ur time!!!    
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Part 5 (Fictional still. Actually some facts before I get started. I'm going to his area this weekend to the campus I went to school for one year. As of now he will not be in town, but he may be. So we may or may not meet this weekend. This part of the short story is purely fictional). 😛

*All the videos belong to their respected owners. I do not own any content of the videos and give sole credit to the makers.*

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Khushi: You don't know how much I suffered during your absence. This wasn't any crush I had on you. It was a lot more.

Arnav: Why didn't you ever tell me?

Khushi: Because I thought it was so obvious. My life was hell. 

PAST: [YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=pe7KK5-ARbc[/YOUTUBE]

Khushi: I tried to block you out of my life, just like you had. I tried to move on forgetting everything we once shared, if anything. I tried all that I could to just get you out of my mind. And slowly I was learning to let go. And just when i had you came back...

Arnav: Khushi? Why didn't you tell me earlier that you had these feelings for me?

Khushi: I told you nah. I thought you knew. 

Arnav: Guys are dumb. You need to open up more. Khushi whatever we shared before I don't regret one ounce of it. What we shared was special. You are special. And till this day you are. I screwed up and simply saying sorry isn't enough. 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=J_Rek3TaTng[/YOUTUBE]

Arnav: I know that a simple sorry can't cover up for all that I have done wrong. Khushi, even today I don't know what I want in life, who I want in life. I want to open up to you and pour my heart out today. I don't want to keep any more dark secrets between us. I want you to open up to. I have loved you from day 1 when we first met. I knew there was some special quality about you that drew me towards you. I never really expressed it though. I didn't know what I wanted 3 years ago. Even today I stand at the same place in life not knowing what I want. All I do know is that you are amazing and I don't want our friendship to end ever. I love you, but I love this other girl too. She's been my childhood crush and we got really close to each other after college. But she moved and now we barely meet. I don't know what my future holds and whom I will be sharing it with. But I know one thing for sure and that is I won't hurt you again. I know this is so hard for you because you went through hell. But the only way we can move forward in a positive direction is if you let go of the past and move forward with a smile and a new beginning. Khushi, you are amazing and I love you just the way you are!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=AqkT9IfoPcI[/YOUTUBE]

Arnav: You are beautiful, Khushi. And you deserve someone better than me...Far better than me that can give you only happiness and not one ounce of tear. I gave you so many tears to shed. You don't deserve me. You deserve someone far better. But I want to keep our friendship in tact forever. I lost you once, I don't want to lose you again. I know our story is a strange one...Khushi...will you dance with me.

Khushi is shocked with the rather random offer of dance, but she takes his hand. 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=oQA0rtvujJk[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by Cutiepie Rani - 12 years ago